Laserfiche Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Laserfiche Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Laserfiche.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a career fair. He asked me a couple basic questions then set up an on site interview. The on site interview took about a 90 minutes, and I was interviewed by two different groups of people.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that prints out all the primes less than an input number in optimal time.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laserfiche in July 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter after applying online two months prior. The recruiter spent an hour asking questions and going through my resume. Surprised that the recruiter spent so much time since the detailed questions are usually asked by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Go through all of your previous jobs and let me know why you left them   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laserfiche.

Interview

I was contacted through email to schedule a phone interview.. the phone interview went great and I got advanced to the next part of the interview which is a written case study no longer than 2-3 pages. Unfortunately, they were very unprofessional in getting back to me after i submitted my case study. My recruiter was so nice and helpful but I had to follow up with my him over 4 times in the course of a month only to have my case study left in limbo.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for laserfiche? what do you like to do for fun? very general questions about your background   Answer Question

Software Engineer/Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Laserfiche (Long Beach, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for Laserfiche. The interview process started with an HR call, I was asked some technical questions along with general questions about my experience. After a week into the interview I was told they have hired someone who is the right fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Few questions like polymorphism , Inheritance, difference between stack and queue and also they might ask you to tell a psuedo code of a program.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Laserfiche in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process may change a little from the previous reviews. As normal, after applying for about a week, I was invited to have a phone interview with HR. The questions are normal, mostly behavior questions and some basic technical question. Then I got a coding problem of dynamic programming. Two weeks after submitting, I was invited to have an interview through webex.

Interview Questions

• Why choose your school. Why choose your major. How do you know the company.   Answer Question
    • What is polymorphism. What's the difference between stack and queue.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Laserfiche (Long Beach, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Placed an application and got through the phone interview. Phone interview was very typical, just regular boiler-plate questions with a couple of technical questions you should know. Then i got a problem solving & and a programming assessment test through email. One was about a business consultant, and the other a dynamic programming problem.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Laserfiche (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Was selected for a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter gave very standard interview questions. Once the interview was completed, he then gave me a case study and programming assignment. After the assignments were submitted, I was invited for an onsite interview with two managers. The questions they gave me were very easy to the point that one of the managers was upset that they could not challenge me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Laserfiche? 8 ball question and least number of tries to find the heaviest one using a scale.   Answer Question

Presales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laserfiche (Vienna, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied with my resume online and heard back within a day from a recruiter asking for a phone interview. The recruiter was very pleasant, and assigned me a case study to return within a few days. Afterwards, I had another phone interview with a Presales Engineer who gave me three problem-solving exercises to complete over the phone. Finally, they invited me to give two presentations in-person.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Laserfiche (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I never formally applied. I met a recruiter at a career fair. She asked me some basic-ish CS questions (i.e. what is the big O run time of adding an element to an array, what is the difference between a queue and a stack). I don't have a lot of formal CS training so I was a bit rusty, but I was able to handle the questions. She still gave me a weird look after every answer. A couple months later I got an email about an interview for Software Test Engineer. First was a phone screen that was a general get to know you interview. They asked about some experiences on my resume and about what extra curricular activities I do at school. They then interviewed me two worksheet things with a week to complete. One was a java function that looked for integer matches in an array for a given integer that you could do in java or C. I did java, which I was a bit rusty on because I mainly use python and c#. The other was a problem that was finding the issue in a car manufacturing plant having an issue with paint by reading through some 'interviews' with supervisors at the plant. It was pretty unique I thought. I emailed that in and never heard back since, which was a bit annoying.

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laserfiche (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter via e-mail. I tried to set an appointment with recruiter but this is where I had some issues. The first appointment I tried to set via e-mail according to the recruiter did not go so well since he has not responded back to me with a confirmation and which date works fine for him. I waited for the date that I picked to see if he would call me and ended up following up with him via e-mail again to see what happened. He responded back to me and said that he could not do the time that I stated. It would be helpful if he told me earlier since I had to schedule free time in order to do so and wasted some time at work. I then proceeded to scheduling a time that would work for him and he confirmed for that time. When the time came for the appointment time that we both agreed on, he ended up not calling me at all for the whole day and I had to follow up again. After following up with him, he stated that he forgot to put the appointment on his calendar so I decided to schedule another appointment. This time he did call me and we finally had an interview. The interview went great and I then proceeded to doing the Problem Solving question he had sent me. After finishing the assignment, I got an e-mail saying that they decided to follow through with another candidate. All in all, I had to schedule a phone interview three times just to talk with the interviewer once. I do not know how they handle talent recruitment but I do not think this is the way to go.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to go to the school that you went to?   Answer Question