Lattice Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lattice Semiconductor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

Design Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lattice Semiconductor (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

One brief 15 minutes phone interview followed by an onsite interview the next week. The phone interview was mostly gauging interest. The onsite interview included one hour discussing my resume and a one hour technical portion.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lattice Semiconductor (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager followed by full day onsite interview..

Tired by end of the day.. got offer 2 days after..A few hours later recruiter said position is closed by upper management as not required..

They never bothered to reimburse my travel expenses even though HR said they they would.

Interview Questions

• Standard data structures question.. digital circuit design.. object oriented programming questions in c++   Answer Question

Dec 11, 2014 – HR Team Member

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. At Lattice we pride ourselves in providing an enjoyable interview experience for all our candidates which includes open communication and ... More

Interview

Hiring process was similar to other companies. There was a phone screen which was followed up with an on site interview. The on site interview was with the team and folks from other groups that the potential candidate might have to intaract with. In general, the interview was very similar to industry peers.

Interview Questions

Lattice Semiconductor Response

Dec 15, 2014 – HR Team Member

Thank you for your feedback. Lattice prides itself on providing candidates with an enjoyable experience. We wish you a successful career at Lattice!

Technical Publications Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lattice Semiconductor (San Jose, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Slow in pre screening, then heavy on onsite interview with too many problems for a single afternoon. Interviewers were not following a pattern. I was expecting a coordinated interview suite, between functional groups.

Applications Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lattice Semiconductor (Portland, OR) in April 2012.

Interview

There were 3 Interview, 2 Technical and 1 HR.

Applications Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lattice Semiconductor (San Jose, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 people total. 1 on the phone which took about 50 minutes and discussed in detail my resume/experience/projects and education. The interview was fairly normal with not many unexpected or challenging questions. communication from the interviewer was very neat and straight forward. enjoyed talking with him thoroughly! Followed up fairly quickly too, within 2 days to set up a face to face interview with the senior engineers and the manager. Took a total of 3 hours for the other 3 interviews with a very detailed analysis of my work, etc. Was fairly standard with very well mannered interviewers. again, was a very comfortable experience. Overall, a terrific experience if you are confident about your skills and are not afraid to take the initiative and explain your work clearly and comprehensively.

Interview Questions

• They asked me 3 ways to improve my current project, but i could only quickly think of 2 feasible additions to my project. i had to struggle for the 3rd, but i guess that was okay.   Answer Question

I had a better offer from a bigger company.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lattice Semiconductor (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

talked to hiring manager. Then had interview with 4 people. after a week was ask for another interview with additional 4 people. people interviewed were overall nice other than 2 that weren't friendly at all.

Interview Questions

• basic Digital logic questions:
      Async FIFO
      metastability
      Sequential State Machine
      Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lattice Semiconductor (San Jose, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very poor interview process. The question is not related to the job I apply for and want to know about other company status. May be the interviewer was interested in my formal employer.

Interview Questions

• Different type of business question for formal employer.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lattice Semiconductor in October 2011.

Interview

Hire by committee. You'll be interviewed by several levels of management 1:1. I was asked to interview with several different people that I would eventually be working with. Pretty standard.

Dec 15, 2014 – HR Team Member

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear you had a successful interview experience and would like to welcome you to our team!

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lattice Semiconductor (Hillsboro, OR) in May 2011.

Interview

- Phone screening:
    Here, I was asked about my academic projects, experience and was given details about the position I had applied for. The screening was casual and friendly.
    - 3 rounds of Skype interview - 1/2 hour each
    I was interviewed by 2 members from each of 3 teams in total i.e. the corporate marketing, marketing communications and the web development team.
    The questions were:
    - Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
    - Describe yourself in 3 words/adjectives
    - Name 3 websites you have seen which are really good and why
    - What suggestions do you have for the current Lattice website
    - Why do you think you are a good fit for this position

Interview Questions

• Name 3 websites you have seen which are really good and why   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate since I was happy with the salary package