Layered Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Layered Technologies

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Layered Technologies (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by 5 different members in a round table. Each manager had specific questions according to how they see fit for the company. Overall a pleasant experience. Most questions were related to the position while some were related to personality and how the candidate behave in given situations. At the end of the interview, you were asked to provide an overall summary of how you feel you did during the process.

Senior Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Layered Technologies in April 2011.

Interview

very pleasant and welcoming. well arranged and overall great. Flown in and met with panel of stella teams for good questioned interview. HR were very good to communicate during all steps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

aggressive, yet successful.

Systems Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryville, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Layered Technologies (Maryville, MO) in February 2011.

Interview

From the start I was very welcomed into the new environment. My Manager was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. The interview was fun, I enjoyed discussing what I could offer the company as well as discussing what the company wants to do for me. I was very impressed by the stress free questioning, and the beautiful facilities. (Also the awesome setup of hardware). Great experience overall!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quite easy. Waited for an offer, recieved, and took the job because I was satisfied of where I'd be starting off. As I told my Manager, "Let me EARN it".

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Layered Technologies.

Interview

I interviewed with more than 15 people as I was being considered for multiple positions. HR doesn't have a clue whats going on, an HR process for interviewing hasn't been developed.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question regarding how to handle a diverse team - so it wasn't very difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. I stated what I wanted and waited until they met the minimums.