LeadIQ Interview Questions

Updated Dec 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LeadIQ

Anonymous Employee in Algeciras

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeadIQ (Algeciras) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was a efficient and sort. All the steps were well designed to get to know the company and the project. You get to explain yourself, your experience, get some time to interact with each part of the teams.

Interview Questions
  • Technical interview: FP concepts like functor or applicative
    Answer Question
  • Discussion about architectural design for an URL Shortener
1 person found this interview helpful

LeadIQ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LeadIQ

Interview

3-4 rounds with a case study round in between. Quite respectful of the candidate's time and a very responsive HR team. Overall a smooth interview process that took about 3-4 weeks in total

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Darbhanga

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LeadIQ (Darbhanga) in Sep 2021

Interview

1 screening round more like discussion , 2 Technical rounds, 1 final HR round. Technical round were purely related to salesforce and system design. Recruiter was good and pretty honest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at LeadIQ (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Started out great - completed a 2 step interview process, then was told I was to complete a project. Completed project (about 9-10 pages and 4-5 hours of work), was led on for a month and a half. Originally was told remote was possible, then told management was struggling with justifying a remote candidate, then was asked for references and told it would be contract to permanent, then was told they couldn't justify the expense of hiring someone externally. This all happened over a month and a half. I don't give this feedback to be mean or vindictive, I give this feedback because: 1) You shouldn't post jobs to external candidates if you don't have the budget (job posting is still up) 2) You shouldn't say remote is fine when it clearly isn't 3) You shouldn't make people do projects knowing remote work isn't ideal 4) You shouldn't lead people on for a month and a half, especially for a company of this size That being said, the first 2 phone screens were great and I had a good feeling about this company initially.

Interview Questions
  • How much sales operations experience do you have?
  • How much Salesforce experience do you have as an admin?
5 people found this interview helpful

LeadIQ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LeadIQ

Interview

I was contacted through AngelList for an interview. First interview had no technical questions in it. I tried to schedule the second interview but he cancelled 5 minutes before the interview was supposed to start, saying he found another "candidate" (note: didn't talk about giving anyone an offer). I told him I would not consider any more jobs from him if he rejected me and was not given a response.

Interview Questions
  • Don't remember. No technical questions which are the important ones though.
10 people found this interview helpful