Leadfusion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leadfusion

Web UI/User Experience Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Leadfusion (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The whole interview process went great. There was a point where I didn't hear anything for two or three weeks, but this was because of extenuating circumstances and the final candidates were difficult to decide between, which is totally understandable and a non-issue for me. Also, their hiring process is pretty thorough.

The first interview was a phone interview and mostly just technical questions related to this specific position. The second interview, because I wasn't local to San Diego, took place over Skype; this interview consisted of general interview questions. My third official interview was on site in San Diego, and it consisted of multiple employees from different departments with questions ranging from specific to the technical skills of the position to general interview questions. When they offer a candidate a position they always do a reference check.

From what I've learned of the company, their products, and the employees, it all sounds awesome and I look forward to working with them. I had a good experience throughout the interview process: everyone was polite, professional, and easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of expertise in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest strength and weakness?   Answer Question
    • How do you proceed in accomplishing goals?   Answer Question
    • A few JavaScript and CSS questions that I can't particularly remember.   Answer Question
    • What is your opinion on a QA team and their responsibilities in the development lifecycle?   Answer Question

Negotiation

What they offered me is exactly what I wanted in the beginning, so I didn't negotiate.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leadfusion (San Diego, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

A complete waste of time. They were claming to look for a black-box tester and asked a bunch of white-box related questions with some on-the-fly developer skills test. That would make sense if you're looking for an actual developer.

Do not recommend this company unless you like very small environments with potential overload on work hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you code a program to generate a mail server to deliver multiple emails?   2 Answers
    • Write a SQL query for me.   1 Answer