Lee Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 77 of over 77 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lee Health

Lee Health

Application

I interviewed at Lee Health

Interview

*At Gulf Coast* Made me feel as if they didn't want to give me the job but had to interview me anyways. I get not being offered every position you apply for but I went through 3 rounds of interviewing all while the director and supervisors were speaking to me as if I shouldn't take the job and if I really wanted it. Kept telling me how hard this is going to be and if I really wanted it, when I said yes I wanted the position and I know I will be able to handle it their attitudes shifted as if they had to interview me. Felt like I was wasting my time driving in and sitting for interviews. Ended up having a much better interview process with a different hospital in Lee Health, they spoke to me with respect and you could tell they really wanted me to be there.

Interview Questions
  • Q. What are some strengths and weaknesses
    Answer Question

Lee Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lee Health in May 2022

Interview

Spoke with HR rep. Asked several questions like: “Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a patient”. “Tell me about a time you acted as a leader” “tell me about a safety concern”

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a patient”. “Tell me about a time you acted as a leader” “tell me about a safety concern”

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

40.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Lee Health~18642
Join the conversation on

Lee Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lee Health in May 2022

Interview

Panel interview. Everyone involved friendly. Felt comfortable. Good questions and assessment. Interviewers were competent and answered my questions satisfactorily. Look forward to receiving feedback from this group and hope to work with this staff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lee Health

Application

I interviewed at Lee Health

Interview

Great, very informative and inspirational, it was a great experience overall. Not too much or a stressful or long interview process, very fair. I would suggest that this is an easy interview process

Lee Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lee Health

Interview

It was kind of 2 interviews in 1. First Interview with supervisor/manager then with the Director. The interview was more like a conversation. I was made to feel pretty comfortable and welcomed. Left interview excited to embark on the journey with this company.

Interview Questions
  • Just questions about current work experience, things I had written on my resume, carrier goals.

Anonymous Employee in Estero, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lee Health (Estero, FL) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process was super easy. I first talked with the recruiter who was very nice. She told me that I would be recommended to the manager. I received an email thanking me for the interview. I received an email from the manager asking for a phone interview. Within the week, I had the job.

Interview Questions
  • Name an experience where you had to go above and beyond your job description to help

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lee Health (Fort Myers, FL) in Jan 2022

Interview

Interviewed with Lee Health, three virtual interviews with different level of the organization, about an hour long each. All behavioral related, situation, action result. After interviewing with the hiring manager, surprised to be scheduled for a third party assessment, phychological testing(2.5 hrs) and another interview (1.5 hrs).

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a difficult situation implementing a process.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lee Health (Fort Myers, FL)

Interview

Lengthy process but doable. Have great benefits and loved the people. Environment was welcoming. Very picky on who they choose to hire. Interview over the phone and then interview with the actual unit hiring you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lee Health (Fort Myers, FL) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interviewer was very welcoming and made me feel like I was already a part of the team. The interview did not feel like an interview but rather a conversation with a co-worker. That made me feel relaxed and I was able to speak to my experiences and different scenario's with ease.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult customer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I interviewed at Lee Health (Miami, FL)

Interview

Recruiter review the application and called to get more information and area of interest. Explained the working hours , benefits, salary and job descriptions. In person interview with MD and director, next step interview with other office staff. Will select from multiple candidate to best fit in this position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 77 Interviews

Lee Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Lee Health as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.58 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Secretary and ICU RN rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Registered Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Lee Health takes an average of 19 days when considering 90 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for CNA had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Registered Nurse roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Lee Health according to 90 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 20.11%