Lee Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lee Health

2.7

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lee Health (Fort Myers, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process had different stages of phone interviews then an in person interview where you spend the day with the physical therapist. I was able to see how they function on an every day basis.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lee Health (Fort Myers, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

it was hard, you interview with a group of people so be prepared. If you a people person you will be fine. I really enjoy working for this lab, I see things that I normally would not ever see in my life. If your interested in science this is the place or you

Interview Questions

• if you and a co-worker would have a confrontation what would you do?   1 Answer

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lee Health (Fort Myers, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The recruiter screen was great. When I had the phone interview all the questions were about how much I had worked with Cisco. The job description had nothing to do with Cisco though. It was a little confusing, but oh well.

ARNP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lee Health (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Hard to finally get to interview stage. Like an "iron wall" to get into the system. Possibly because when I started applying I was inexperienced. Sometimes have to know someone to get noticed and have their time. Start w/ phone interview w/ HR. If that is passed then you interview with the hiring department/entity for which you are applying

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with your physician   Answer Question

IT Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lee Health.

Interview

The interview process was painless and through. I received 1 Phone interview that was more like a conversation and get to know you rather than questions and answers.Then there were two in person interviews. Both Panel style. The overall experience was quite positive, and the experience was worth it as I am currently employed with LMHS

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lee Health.

Interview

The interview process was efficient and thorough. A recruiter made the needed arrangements to interview with the department. I was fairly evaluated on my skills and given clear expectations for the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a project that required you to manage multiple tasks.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lee Health (North Fort Myers, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Nothing much, all you need is common sense, simple question about your past job, and why you want to work for them. Bring your a game, but please stay away from golf cost hospital, they are mean, choose another hospital there's 3.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lee Health (Fort Myers, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online, met with recruiter, interviewed with Director and Unit Manager. Easy. Once offered a position, had skills testing and a great orientation to Epic computerized documenting. Very comprehensive system for hiring.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lee Health (Cape Coral, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was with HR recruiter. The second interview was two parts. First with the Director of Care Management and then 6 people from the department joined and all asked standard questions from a list.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when a patient was unhappy and your actions to resolve the situation.   1 Answer

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lee Health (Cape Coral, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy and unprofessional. They promise you perks and then when you are hired on they yank them. They allow upper management to harass and stalk staff but have policies stating that doing that will result in termination. None of this is given to those that apply, you find out once you start. Three managers/directors that I worked under had no business managing staff, much less a herd of cattle. Good ole boy system at it's finest. I honestly thought that there wouldn't be any of this in a hospital system but found out different.

Interview Questions

• If I had a social media account. Only administration is allowed to have them apparently.   1 Answer