Legacy Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Legacy Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Legacy Healthcare Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy Healthcare Services.

Interview

Was given a tour of the facility, introduced to the friendly staff members, and sat and had what felt like a normal conversation instead of an interview. Very receptive to my many questions.

COTA/L Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy Healthcare Services (Durham, NC).

Interview

I have interviewed with a couple different facilities because they're a contracting company. The first interview was very brief and informal. The second was more formal with more questions regarding my qualifications and experience.

Interview Questions

• Do I have dementia experience, and am I familiar with cognitive frames of reference?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burke, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legacy Healthcare Services (Burke, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Short and easy.No technical questions. A bit about your experience and why you applied. Honestly it comes down to how badly they need you.Very high employee turnover so odds are in your favour.

Interview Questions

• Just a bit about your experience. I didn't have any outside of internships.   Answer Question

Rehab Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Legacy Healthcare Services (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

I did two phone interviews. The first the HR director and then the Area Director. I was them asked to do an in person interview. I was given a tour of the facility and we discussed expectations and goals. This was done by another local RD.

Interview Questions

• What were my strengths/weaknesses and my goals for the position.   1 Answer