Legacy Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Legacy Partners

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legacy Partners (Denver, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

easy. She called and I went. Had to return a few times because the regional manager could never make it to the 2nd interview but once she did it was easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you and a co-worker did not get along   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Legacy Partners (Highlands Ranch, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very casual, I had a phone call asking to come in shortly after applying. When I came in I met with management and they asked about past experience and if I got along with previous employers. They read over the resume and asked about specific jobs. Kept digging for experience with customers etc.

Interview Questions

• What was your old boss like?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Impossible to negotiate. Management would not budge on anything.

Leasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Legacy Partners (Washington, DC) in May 2013.

Interview

Fairly easy they require a hair follicle in order to be considered. Very friendly hiring staff. The dress is business casual. Be prepared though they ask you questions about the company.