KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Lemon SKY Studio Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lemon SKY Studio

Lemon SKY Studio

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lemon SKY Studio in Jan 2022

Interview

Interview and art test. The hospitality is also very good. The art test simulation work form to know about you. If you are being interviewed need ask questions to the seniors.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you doing this art on your portfolio.
    1 Answer

Lemon SKY Studio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lemon SKY Studio in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview was overall okay and easy. They are friendly. They have asked how you process this certain project and how you overcome your problems. It was more like a mutual interaction. They will ask you to do an Art Test to test your abilities and capabilities. This were the process of the interview : Interview > Receive Art Test > Review Art Test ( Around 1 to 2 week, Depending on the Art Test) > Review and Feedback > Refinement > Final Review

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain or tell me more about the certain project ? What are the difficulties you have faced ?

Lemon SKY Studio

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lemon SKY Studio in Sep 2020

Interview

Interview process was quite informal and more like a chat between the leads. The interviewer was quite friendly and I was asked to take an art test and describe my portfolio to them. Also got a studio tour from the staff there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I interviewed at Lemon SKY Studio (Kuala Lumpur) in Sep 2020

Interview

First the interviewer will ask you to introduce yourself then he will ask you reason of joining this industry .Then he will ask your how you work with your teammates .Then he will ask you tell him about your work in , which your is you favourite one , how you solve the difficulty . The interviewer is nice and easy to communicate .I have been brief clearly what I going to do in work . Then in the end he will let you ask question about his company .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I interviewed at Lemon SKY Studio (Kuala Lumpur)

Interview

I was interviewed by the lead. Very friendly and engaging. They prepared very well beforehand and did their research, which I was very impressed by. Overall, it was a fun and good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shah Alam

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lemon SKY Studio (Shah Alam) in Dec 2019

Interview

The HR asked me to wait in a meeting room, fill in some forms, and then two of their Project Managers came in to interview me. Some things the PM said stood out to me while giving "background information" about the company: "We prefer to promote someone internally to the position you are applying for. We actually don't prefer outsiders to take this position because they keep getting bored and leaving the company." If you didn't want outsiders to apply, why bother having the job up on your site? Be a little professional and show some tact when you're speaking to a candidate.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lemon SKY Studio (Kuala Lumpur) in Nov 2019

Interview

-Apply through the website -Receive offer for interview, attend -They first ask about the interviewer, background, education, hobbies -They go over the interviewee's portfolio, goes through technical processes and methodology -Explains company culture, projects and office area -Do art test -Art test review

Interview Questions
  • -Have you ever lead a team? -How did you hear about Lemonsky? -Can you explain to me your thought process with this project? -How did you learn 3D?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I interviewed at Lemon SKY Studio (Kuala Lumpur)

Interview

They gave me a spreadsheet about several questions about the job. They also gave me an art test and it should be done by 7 days. But i ended up not getting the job anyway

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Subang Jaya

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lemon SKY Studio (Subang Jaya) in Oct 2018

Interview

Applied online, send relevant documents through email. Few days later, received email for interview. HR process was efficient and good. Everything was dealt in phone and email. Face to Face interview was conducted.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to communicate internal and external parties? Please describe your experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lemon SKY Studio (Johor Bahru) in May 2018

Interview

Simple general questions asked by the interviewer. Easy going and good experience overall. Discuss about a lot of past experience and lesson learned along the way. Recommend anyone to do research on studio before interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you know about the studio
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews