Leo TechnoSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leo TechnoSoft Interview Questions

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

aptitude test,technical interview ,system test,

i has been done in only one day. after that offered salary.

asked for more package ,they took one more personal interview .

i t was relay nice experience

Interview Questions

• system palindrome number program,
      number pyramid
      1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft.

Interview

Mainly based on C and C++ , algos and Data structure. The apti test (MCQs) were easy-med level. Sectional cutoff is there so you have to clear all the sections.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   3 Answers

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (East Timor)) in August 2014.

Interview

Walkin Process there was, given machine test, then took face to face round and asked questions regarding the profile skills. Then given some examples about the problems which we face while working on live project.

Interview Questions

• They asked me for javascript base html5 tags like canvas, svg.   1 Answer
    • They asked me about Photoshop, how you design Layout in it.   1 Answer

Dot Net Dev Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Hr round followed by technical round then final round
    Aptitude test was also done
    .........,...

Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

It is good. They ask all manual testing concept and some tricky questions . You need to prepare with all manual concepts and some basics of SQL.
    Best of luck.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was directly face to face interview. Where asked about oops concepts, different string functions. And problem solving attitude. At the end they asked about your feasibility to work in shift.
    In that interview asked questions about achievements, family background previous company details.
    The interview was required 5 hours after that another manager has taken interview.

After completion of these two rounds the HR round held where final salary discussion is done.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Mainly tey asked ask only folish question related to Autamation testing and they put you in manual testing and offer you 20K INR per month for 3 year experience person

Interview Questions

• They ask only folish question related to Autamation testing and they put you in manual testing   Answer Question

Assisnt Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

telephonic interview about design skill
    Technical Interview about latest trends
    practical test of skill to test domain knowledge
     personal interview and discussion about skill, knowledge, future plan, work culture etc.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Good platform for freshers

Interview Questions

• What is Quality Assurance?   1 Answer

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Got interview call by short listing resume from one of the leading job portals. As I was doing intern ship in one small company, at first I had to appear for the Aptitude test. That aptitude test was cracked by me. Instantly there was a technical interview on dot net. I that the interviewer asked some basic questions on dot net, followed by some tricky questions on database and rest questions were on project.