Leo TechnoSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.6

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

interview was very easy.they just gave me two problems and i told to write test scenarios on them.they took three written one on aptitude and english, second one is technical and third one is logical.but they just check your aptitude and technical.they will only give 2k in the training and it could be of 'minimum' of 3 months.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

1st round of interview is about the aptitude, logical , and technical question.
    2nd and 3rd interview is of techical and logical questions related to testing.
    and final round HR in which the will tell you about the company.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

first u will have to give 3 written test one aptitude one logical one technical.then after that u will face 2 technical interview rounds and after that there is a hr round.all written test are not that tough .and interview was also easy.they gave me case study and asked about stlc cycle

Interview Questions

• they will give you two case study of a hospital and a hotel and some easy questions related to testing   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

aptitude test,technical interview ,system test,

i has been done in only one day. after that offered salary.

asked for more package ,they took one more personal interview .

i t was relay nice experience

Interview Questions

• system palindrome number program,
      number pyramid   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune City (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Worst process, HR Calls you for interview and when you come to interview, the person who has experience less than you will conduct you interview.
    And he/she asking you a wrong questions and its insult for experience person.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft.

Interview

Mainly based on C and C++ , algos and Data structure. The apti test (MCQs) were easy-med level. Sectional cutoff is there so you have to clear all the sections.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   3 Answers

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (East Timor)) in August 2014.

Interview

Walkin Process there was, given machine test, then took face to face round and asked questions regarding the profile skills. Then given some examples about the problems which we face while working on live project.

Interview Questions

• They asked me for javascript base html5 tags like canvas, svg.   1 Answer
    • They asked me about Photoshop, how you design Layout in it.   1 Answer

Dot Net Dev Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Hr round followed by technical round then final round
    Aptitude test was also done
    .........,...

Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

It is good. They ask all manual testing concept and some tricky questions . You need to prepare with all manual concepts and some basics of SQL.
    Best of luck.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leo TechnoSoft (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was directly face to face interview. Where asked about oops concepts, different string functions. And problem solving attitude. At the end they asked about your feasibility to work in shift.
    In that interview asked questions about achievements, family background previous company details.
    The interview was required 5 hours after that another manager has taken interview.

After completion of these two rounds the HR round held where final salary discussion is done.