Leon's Furniture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leon's Furniture Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.0

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online. After one week, I received a phone call from the sales manager. First interview was with the sales manager. After 2 days, I had my second interview with the general manager. You should know the company and talk about it. And, talk about your interests-must be related to customer service and sales.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at Leon's Furniture (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed and was called a week later. The first interview itself was informal & 30 mins long followed by a 2nd interview a week later and a 7 day background check to not get hired.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of where you had to take initiative with a frustrated customer and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture.

Interview

Submitted my application and attached my resume to the front office supervisor. A few weeks later I got called in for an interview. The interview was alright, after which I then got to submit my references. After a week or two got an offer.
    In terms of the interview, it was standard questions about if I ever worked customer service, how do I handle difficult customers and stress. They also asked if I had a reliable form of transportation as they mentioned hours can be late.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a great interview with the general manager. She was very nice, went over everything with me. Gave me some paperwork and now I am just waiting to hear back for my second interview with her and the sales manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Easy. Simple questions were asked. Describe your experiences. Behavorial questions were asked. Leadership questions, sales experiences, conflict questions. As long as you are able to answer basic questions you will be good. Had to interviews. One was with manager I believe, one of them. Next one was with the sales manager, might have it with the General Manager. Mine was with sales manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. If they decide to invite you for an interview, they call you to fix a date and time, no Email correspondence.
    Before an interview they asked you to fill out a 3-page Employment Application with names of your bosses at previous jobs and they phone numbers as well as three references. I advise not to provide your bosses and references personal data until they make you an offer or you decide that you like this place.
    An interview takes half an hour. The interviewer didn't provide his full name and a position and didn't give his business card.

Interview Questions

• What was commission % you had at your previous sales jobs?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toro (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture (Toro (Colombia)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very standard, very easy. nothing out of the ordinary. Nice manager and owner, secretary was pleasant. other staff were also helpful with questions I had regarding the position and the company which was nice

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not applicable

Decorator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orangeville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture (Orangeville, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

calm and easy just wandered over my experience in furniture for the last 30 years. my background was exactly what they were looking for, for me it seemed like an easy fit.

Interview Questions

• who i worked for
      my background   1 Answer

Front Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture (Burlington, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Recieved a call a few days after applying. I realized during the first meeting that what I thought was an administrative assistant's position, I would essentially be a cashier. I have also read on glassdoor that many people in the same job have worked for years without a raise.

Two interviews and a background check performed by a private investigator for a job that only pays minimum wage? Seems a bit much. In the end, I did not take the job. I didn't go to college to be a cashier, maybe they should advertise the position for what it actually is and it will save everyone some time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got an interview call next day. The Interview is all about basic background questions. Then after a month I got call if I am still interested in the job, then they will pursue the process. after 2 weeks I got a phone call that i hired. The training were 1 week, then I went into floor. The overall expernce was pretty cool