Leonardo DRS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leonardo DRS Interview Questions

Interviews at Leonardo DRS

2.6

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Interview

They will call you for a set-up interview and pick which time and day you would be available for a 30 minute phone interview. Then, the hiring process takes another week or so because they were interviewing other people.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and casual. I did not feel any pressure or stress and the interviewers were very tactful and polite. The facility tour was very well laid out and informative.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience in manufacturing.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Applied through university during a career fair. Received a follow up after 1 week asking for an interview. Interview was over the phone with two managers and lasted 30-40 minutes. Received an offer about 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your favorite courses you have taken and why did you like them?   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS (Dallas, TX) in April 2020.

Interview

Easy but last interview was long. Had 3 interviews. Last interview was mainly STAR styles . However, I never heard from them since my last interview. As an HR professional I would not make a candidate goes to 3 round of interviews and don’t follow up with them to advise whether or not they were selected. Wish companies treat their candidates with respect and dignity. Email them and let them know the decision.

Sales Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS (Dulles, VA) in April 2020.

Interview

The most horrible interview process I’ve ever encountered in my 22 years of working. I had five interviews (yes, five) over a three-month period. Each hour long plus where they grill you on your background and experience. That’s fair enough. Problem is after each interview, they leave you out on the vine for weeks with no contact. After which, I sent two emails telling them that I was removing myself from consideration and then the dance starts all over again. It was surreal.

Interview Questions

• Everything under the sun. Five interviews, all virtual, and most were an hour plus. And strangely enough, they kept insisting I share video on my end and none of them shared video. It was like an interrogation.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS.

Interview

The interview was an over the phone interview with the possibility to go and meet the employees that you will be working with. If selected you will have to wear smocks in the lab.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst thing you disliked about your last job? Tell me about yourself, do you like working with your hands? Explain any gaps in your employment?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS.

Interview

Long, extensive and thorough. You have to meet with multiple people from different departments and it is done all in one day. So expect to be there for 2 hours minimum

Data Analytics/Yield Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS (Dallas, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

Brief phone interview with hiring manager, then they brought me in for an on-site interview that lasted about 3 hours. I had to do a presentation on myself that included a business problem I had to solve in front of a panel of people. Then the panel broke up into halves for 45 min interview each. Then a short tour of the facility. That was over 2 months ago; have tried following up but the recruiter keeps saying he'll ask the hiring manager. They've essentially ghosted me.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me how Machine Learning would work in this environment?   Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS (Dayton, OH) in May 2019.

Interview

The initial screen was by telephone. Subsequent to that there was on on-site interview with the hiring manager and members of the Software Staff. A third interview was with the VP of Engineering over lunch

Interview Questions

• As a returning employee, the primary concern was with my level of interest in staying with the company.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2019.

Interview

first interview with one or two engineer managers inside the company, and second interview through the phone or in person with Engineer Director Lead. Both interview focus on how well the engineer communicate with his fellow teammate beside basic engineer skills and technical questions mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

• How they best communicate to engineering team on a frequent basis to keep everyone focused.   Answer Question
    • Examples of task orientation, ability to give and receive feedback/direction   Answer Question
    • What math courses have you taken?   Answer Question
    • What were your favorite subjects?   Answer Question
    • What kind of math classes did you take? (Linear algebra, probability and statistics, differential equations, calculus)   Answer Question
    • How proficient are you in Matlab? Projects worked on?   Answer Question
    • What do you know in the field of systems engineering? (the answer to this question is moreso to see how they communicate, they can get this questions wrong.   Answer Question