Leonardo DRS Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 104 of over 104 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Leonardo DRS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview process started out well. The HR managers reached out to me to gauge my interest, they scheduled a phone interview with the Operations Manager to have him verify that I fit the description and would be interested in traveling, and then setup a time video interview. After speaking with the interview team, I was informed that they would reach back out to me to inform me of their decision, but that never happened. They also listed that travel was up to 50% but then changed it to over 75% during the interview process which caused me to be hesitant on moving forward with them. An HR manager for a different location and job opportunity informed me that they moved in a different direction weeks after. They started well but finished horribly.

Interview Questions
  • Can you travel for more than 75% of your time? Are you willing to travel overseas and are you willing to deploy for extended periods of time? What were tasks that you have done in your previous work experiences that translate to you being prepared for this role?
    Answer Question

Leonardo DRS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS

Interview

The interview process went very well. Recruiters were great and stayed in good communication. I felt as though I was interviewing the company as much as they were interviewing me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS (Melbourne, FL) in May 2021

Interview

The interview was conducted virtually over Zoom and set up through the University's Career Services Office. The appointment started on time and was only 15 minutes long. Asked typical questions, like tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why do you want to work for Leonardo DRS.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2021

Interview

Filled out application online, received an email from HR requesting I fill out a paper application and fax/email it in. HR called me and told me the salary requirements were less than what I was expecting. Next day, got an impromptu zoom meeting from HR and 3 other interviewers. (HR forgot to let me know she had scheduled me for an interview)- very unprofessional and unorganized HR dept/company. After the interview they never reached back out, even after a follow up email 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you bring to the company? Why do you want to work here? Are you comfortable working remote?

Leonardo DRS

Application

I interviewed at Leonardo DRS

Interview

There were two interviews: First a technical interview with engineering team where we discussed my experience and what I could bring to the team. Then a more casual interview with a human resources rep. This one was more laid back where we discussed things like work policies, benefits, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What is something you know about our company
  • Why are you looking for a new job.
1 person found this interview helpful

Leonardo DRS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS

Interview

The initial interview was a 15-20 minute phone call with standard questioning. The follow up interview was about an hour where I met with a few different LDRS team members. Overall, the interview process was well done.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Leonardo DRS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS

Interview

Remote interview was very stressful. Very hard to get the video interview to work. They should use a better interview platform like zoom or Microsoft teams. They would not give me feedback on the interview, which was disappointing as it was a coop position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe supply and demand to me.

Leonardo DRS

Application

I interviewed at Leonardo DRS

Interview

They will call you for a set-up interview and pick which time and day you would be available for a 30 minute phone interview. Then, the hiring process takes another week or so because they were interviewing other people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leonardo DRS

Application

I interviewed at Leonardo DRS

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and casual. I did not feel any pressure or stress and the interviewers were very tactful and polite. The facility tour was very well laid out and informative.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience in manufacturing.

Leonardo DRS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS in Nov 2020

Interview

I had about 3 interviews. The first one was with HR and doing a screening on the position. I then met with the leader of the administrative assistant team. I finally spoke with the team leader that the position would work for. The questions were direct and they were all such a pleasure to talk with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 104 Interviews