Leprino Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Maintenance Controls Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remus, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Remus, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke with corporate HR manager, which led to phone interview with local plant management. Invited to plant for tour and a series of interview, one group, a one-on-one, and then finished with plant manager and HR manager. The initial phone interviews were very easygoing, seemed they were trying to get an idea of my personality, to determine if I would be a good fit with their culture.
    The on-site interviews were much more structured, the group interview was conducted by folks who were doing jobs similar to the one I was applying for. The one-on-one was by a the supervisor I would ultimately work for, and the last was by the plant manager and the plant HR manager. All seemed to be focused on my prior experience in related field, and how I dealt with common issues. It was about a 4 hour interview/tour.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you encountered a personnel problem and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the starting salary. Very positive.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Fairly straightforward behavioral interview. I handed in a resume at the career fair, and was scheduled an interview for the next morning. Typically structured behavioral interview, I was interviewed with two company recruiters and asked questions relating to my previous internships. No offer yet, as I interviewed this morning, you must also apply online even when interviewed on campus. I was told I would hear back if there was an opening in January or February - kind of a long time out as I interviewed in October.

Interview Questions

• -Describe a situation where you had to convince someone in an authority position to adopt your idea
      -How have your past experiences prepared you for this job?   Answer Question

Leprino Foods Response

May 23, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding our production trainee interview process. We work to continuously improve the communication timeline, as we understand students are working with other... More

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Provo, UT) in October 2014.

Interview

It took about a month with interviews in October and November. HR did the interviews first on campus and then on the phone. They offered a position but were very hard to get ahold of and not very good at responding to emails. Overall it was a positive experience, my excitement was slightly snuffed because it was so hard to communicate with the hiring staff.

International Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO).

Interview

It started with an introductory phone call, as expected. The recruiter seemed VERY interested. I traveled a great distance across the country to make the in person interview happen. I completed a 90 minute, multi-panel interview, and it we VERY well. We discussed start date and potential compensation.

After a few weeks, I was told that they were still interviewing and will come to a decision the next week.

I never heard back! I don't have any expectation except a brief email telling me that they moved on. Basic courtesy.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online (and met part of the team at a career fair) and it took the recruiter approximately four months to get back to me. They then expedited the hiring process by bringing me in for a three hour interview where I met with different members of the marketing team. Most of the interview questions were situational and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is one thing at your previous role that would not have been there without you?   1 Answer

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Beaverton, OR) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was for a training specialist position. I was asked to tell about my background. I was then asked to talk about specific training situations. The interview was conversational with the hiring manager providing insight into the position responsibilities. Then I was asked about my salary expectations. I asked for the salary range and discovered that the upper end was lower than expectations. The hiring manager felt that this was the case and went on to interview for a manager position that was available. The questions were geared towards managing people and higher level criteria within training and development. During the course of the interview I uncovered that previous employees within the department moved on or were promoted to other positions within the organization.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview for the admin assist was much more informal than typical interviews at Leprino. The interview was just questions about the resume and some other typical questions. Typically the interview process for anyone wanting a job in the plant is to meet with HR, Foreman in the dept you are applying for and the plant manager or assistant plant manager. Then you are given a tour of the plant and asked more questions.

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO).

Interview

Six hour interview and no coffee in the entire building. No coffee, really. I was expected to know details of equipment that I had never used or claimed to have used which the company also did not use. The interview started out well but quickly declined into irrelevance. I went to school with a woman that worked there and she left the company within two years. The cafeteria was nice and they had a nice gym that can be accessed 24 hours a day. The people I met that were friendly seemed to be very humble to the people that were not so nice.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how to plan a vacation. I understand that the idea to was get a glimpse into my reasoning and methods but I've never planned a vacation before, I'm a grad student. I was also asked to decipher a poorly drawn piece of equipment that I had never used. Felt like I was playing pictionary but with worse consequences.   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Greeley, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview, two on-site interviews, skills test, drug screening, physical abilities test. Skills test very basic, very closely controlled. Legal statements, signatures, video cameras.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

Very brief, interviewed with Director and Manager and was offered the job. We went through the requirements of what they needed and then discussed how my experience would fit into that picture.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in recruiting college students.   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Leprino Foods in July 2011.

Interview

Of us on caliper assessment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much, ask for the high they have a hard time getting anyone to work there