Leprino Foods Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 86 of over 86 interviews

Recruiter21%
Campus Recruiting12%
HardAverageEasy

Leprino Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leprino Foods

Interview

Long process, as in you don’t hear anything for several months, then all a sudden they want everything done at once. Felt disorganized and rushed, and definitely felt as though the candidate had all been decided before I walked into the panel interview. Listeners were not engaged and took few notes, and I left there feeling as though I had wasted my time. The lack of diversity of the panel as well as in the building was telling as well.

Interview Questions
  • Ron of the mill “Tell me about a time” scripted questions.
    1 Answer

Leprino Foods

Application

I interviewed at Leprino Foods

Interview

Panel interview, respectful, nerve wrecking. Meet all management members for the position you are applying for. Lunch is provided. A tour of the facility was given after lunch to truly sEE what you are interviewing for. Gives a really good feel for the culture and environment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leprino Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leprino Foods

Interview

3 hour interview with hiring manager and others. Interview started late which was awkward. Some interviewers asked very detailed questions which was a good way to learn about what they valued.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leprino Foods

Application

I interviewed at Leprino Foods

Interview

I actually enjoyed interviewing with and speaking with all of the leaders that I had an opportunity to connect with. I just wish that the communication had been better, as I was left in the dark for about a month. I had a phone screen, followed by an interview with the hiring manager a week later. Two weeks after that, I had two separate interviews with other leaders in the organization who I would be working with frequently if hired. After four interviews at that point, I didn’t hear a single thing from them for almost an entire month, even after sending a couple of emails during that time to check in. At last I heard from the recruiter again who had conducted my initial phone screen. I was told that I would hear back on final steps by the end of that week. Another full week went by and still nothing. I emailed again, and the next day I received a generic rejection email from their ATS. Overall, I was in the hiring process for about 2.5 months, and would say that I had no communication for half of that time. Again, I really did enjoy everyone who I had the opportunity to interview with and think that it’s a terrific organization, and that anyone would be extremely lucky to work there. I just wish I hadn’t been left in the dark so frequently with no communication whatsoever. To receive a generic rejection email at the end of everything after having interviewed with them four times, it stung a bit. I can accept and am perfectly fine with not getting an offer if there were better candidates, but I invested a lot of time and emotion into the process, and felt a bit slighted at receiving that generic rejection at the end of it all, instead of communication from an actual person.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage your time and prioritize your responsibilities?
  • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with leadership on a decision, and how you approached the situation.

Leprino Foods

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Leprino Foods

Interview

The interview process is a bit long and interviews are with many different individuals of different levels. At first is over the phone with HR and then with the different Managers and Director

Leprino Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leprino Foods

Interview

Started off great. Had a quick call with the recruiter, then she scheduled a coffee in person with the hiring manager. After that, they had me complete final round interviews with 4 individuals on the team. Then got absolutely no response back even 4 weeks later, after following up twice.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral question to see how you respond to certain situations. Tell me about a time...
1 person found this interview helpful

Leprino Foods

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods

Interview

I brought up the negative reviews from GlassDoor and I was shut down as not being a culture fit. The recruitment/recruiter seemed super out of touch and unprofessional overall. He would only message me via LinkedIn even after asking him to reach out to me via email. It made me question what the company would be like to work for. Clearly, when I asked a valid question about company culture and the negative reviews from GlassDoor, it hit a nerve that they aren't proud of. If you're a younger person looking for a role, I'd avoid this place. They seem super out of touch and only about the bottom line. Who cares about the actual people that work for them.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of pay are you looking for?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (New York, NY) in Mar 2020

Interview

Went through three rounds of interviews. Spoke first with company recruiter. Second time was with recruiter again and hiring manager. Final time was with hiring manager again, director and EA to CEO. All were very positive and easily connected with each person. Felt like a great fit from the beginning.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leprino Foods

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leprino Foods in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn for this position because they did not have it posted on their actual website, which I did find odd. I received an email within a week from an HR rep saying they wanted to call and chat. At the end of the call, the HR rep told me that they would be scheduling another interview with another manager for me, so I was very excited. He said that he would get back to me within the week about times. I never heard back from him at all. I emailed him back twice asking for an update, and received no response whatsoever. It was extremely rude and inconsiderate, and I do not recommend taking an interview with this company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your previous experience working in the dairy industry.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO)

Interview

Phone screen, then a 1 on 1 interview with the manager, then was able to meet with individual team members including manager and answer their questions and get a feel for the work environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Interviews