Levi Strauss Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Levi Strauss Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

There was a job fair for a new outlet store opening and I happened to wander in while the hiring manager was between interviews, i sat down with her and we had a impromptu interview. It went pretty well and soon after I was helping to build the store

Interview Questions

• What is a strength of yours that you feel will be beneficial in this job?   1 Answer

Full Time Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albertville, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (Albertville, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process with this company is very thorough, in consisting of interviewing with the store manager, a peer of the position you are looking to fill, and then also the district manager.
    This helps give so much more insight to individuals competency and also helps in verifying the individual's knowledge.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

There was a group interview where we were all asked the same questions. The process was super easy. I got called back a couple days later on an offer. That is all.

Director of Merchandising Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

First a basic 15 minute phone screen with HR about past experience and salary expectations. Next a 45 minute phone interview with hiring manager about past experience and mostly communication as my position would be in corporate SF and the manager was in Brussels, EU.

Did not get an offer but did get direct feedback from the hiring manager about why they did not hire me. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• As someone from a small brand, how will you drive a global merchandising plan?   1 Answer

Weekend CoOrdinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (Hebron, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted over the phone about a week after I first applied. Was asked to come in for an interview the following Monday. Interviewed in from of 2 supervisors I would be reporting to and someone from HR. They asked me about 15 questions regarding my work experience and what if questions. I was contacted 2 days later and asked to go take a drug test and they would submit my background check.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about motivating your team to complete the end goal?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central Valley, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (Central Valley, NY).

Interview

The manger ask me my schudule and ask a few questiom about my experience and that it . When I came in no one knew I had a interview.there very unorganized. Worse place to work ever .they didn't tell me the dress code. They didn't give the hiring papers or help me. I told the manger how i use to Walmart which help me get the job and I was hired for overnight I had to do day shift.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (Sunrise, FL).

Interview

Applied online and got a call 2 weeks later for an interview. It was a group interview with 3 other people.The questions were very basic, like "why do you want to work here?." The interviewer was very rude. She she started the interview 10 minutes late and the minute she asked the first question, 2 of the applicants showed up & she scolded them for being late. Even though it was a group interview, she interviewed us one by one and she cut every body off when they were talking.If you coudn't come up with a response right away, she would skip you and asked somebody else a different question. She never introduced herself or talk about the company and she made all of feel incompetent whenever she talked to us. A few hours later I got a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work here? Your weakness and what steps are you taking to overcome them. About your previous jobs.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

There were two separate interviews for this job. The first interview was individually and the second one was a group interview with 2-3 people. I wore something similar to their brand. I didn't have on dress pants and a blouse but instead khakis and a long sleeve denim top.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Screening with a recruiter, screening with the hiring manager, in-person interview with 3 team members at HQ. I found the recruiter to be one of the most challenging I have ever worked with. She would often overlook really important details and was a poor communicator. The in person team was nice but they put me in the insanely hot and tiny room for the interview. It had tiny, high windows and felt like a jail cell. Seriously it was probably 78/80 degrees. Really unpleasant experience.

Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Started with phone screen with recruiter, then two different phone interviews - with members from hiring team. Once that process was complete, then was called for 4 hour interview at the headquarters in San Francisco. Overall the interview went very well I thought (though it was very poorly organized, email had a different sequence of whom I was supposed to meet and everything had changed once I reached, and there was a random 1/2 hour break in between where I was sitting in a room not doing much as I was not supposed to wander in the office on my own). I was extremely taken aback by the lack of professionalism in which I was informed that they did not want to move forward with me after the in person interview. I totally understand if I was not a good fit, but for a company of this caliber, recruiter who I was closely working with should at least have called me or emailed me with some feedback as to why it did not work out, rather than sending what looks like an automated email from HR system saying I was not selected. I wish this organization grows and matures in that sense.