Levi Strauss Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 472 of over 472 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Levi Strauss

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (Bangalore) in Dec 2020

Interview

There are 3-4 rounds of interview. The whole process takes more than a month. 1. First round will be with HR manager where they want to know more about you and your goals 2. Second round of interview is with Product manager/owner which is more like Managerial round. 3, Third is technical round

Interview Questions
  • Technical interview was more driven on the basis of current project. They asked questions mainly on case management, agents and they wanted to know my approach to implement certain scenarios.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (New York, NY)

Interview

My experience with the interview process was very professional and easy going with the store manager. The manager made me feel comfortable and was very nice to get along with

Interview Questions
  • What is an example of a time you showed leadership? Explain a time where you rocked the boat and challenge the status quo?

Levi Strauss

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levi Strauss in Jun 2021

Interview

L'entretien RH s'est très bien passé! La recruteuse était très professionnelle et gentille, et elle m'a immédiatement donné un feedback sur l'entretien. Elle m'a également donné des conseils sur comment améliorer mes entretiens, et a répondu en toute transparence à mes questions. Je recommanderais à un ami sans hésitation.

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi Levi Strauss? Qu'est-ce que vous aimez dans ce genre de position? Et ce que vous aimez moins? Votre plus grande force? Et votre faiblesse?

Levi Strauss

Application

I interviewed at Levi Strauss

Interview

Called randomly and had the interview then and there without being told in advance. Also was not friendly on the phone during the call. Asked questions about previous work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Levi Strauss

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Levi Strauss in May 2021

Interview

I applied through a third-party recruiting firm for the MLE role at Levi's. Levi's has a flat organizational structure at least in DS so the interview looks a little different. The process was recruiter informational call -> 90 min call with tech lead -> ML take-home assessment -> call with hiring manager -> virtual on-site

Interview Questions
  • 90 min technical round - Run through the resume - Whiteboard system design with a verbal explanation (supply chain-related ML solution) Take-home assessment - System design for recommender engine Hiring manager call - Trees, regression ML question

Levi Strauss

Application

I interviewed at Levi Strauss

Interview

very swift and easy nice wasn't too hard i must say so myself happy ending. The interview was also good it didnt ask much, also it wasnt too long very short and easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Levi Strauss

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Levi Strauss

Interview

Rigorous process of interview. Interview took place in two sittings. Judges the person’s mentality to determine if they fit in. Selection starts from hosting seminars, referrals, ads etc. After sorting the CVs, interviews are called and through them candidates are selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Levi Strauss

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Levi Strauss in Apr 2021

Interview

I definitely won't forget my experience at Levis. The hiring process was ridiculous. There were six of us. We sat in a circle and introduced ourselves. Our first task was to put together an outfit for a character. We did this in pairs. After presenting our chosen outfits, we then had to write a love letter to a piece of clothing. At 8.30 AM I'm reading out this love letter that I wrote for an item of clothing. It was demoralising. Felt like I'd joined a jean cult or was at alcoholics anonymous. One of the interviewers said he felt old because he'd graduated ten years ago and then started bragging about working for Levis for ten years. WHAT HAS SOCIETY COME TO. Why are we spending 30k on degrees to sell jeans and make someone else stinking rich? I then waited 20 minutes to be interviewed. The interview room was almost the size of a porta-potty. I mean you can buy a pair of jeans for £100, but the office in the back is the same size as a porta-potty. It says a lot about what Levi's thinks of their employees. There was not a safe distance between the interviewer and me. I was asked what I would say to a customer if they come into the shop. I explained I would approach them and help them find what they are looking for. He then asked what I would do if the customer didn't want to give me any information. To which I replied, I would leave that customer alone. He said if a customer is just having a look, keep poking at them and try to find an outfit for them in a roundabout way. I'm not going to lie. When I go into a shop, and the employee keeps following me around the shop, it's annoying. Sometimes, people want to have a look and if they've said no once, leave them alone and make yourself approachable if they need you. Apparently, that's wrong. It felt like you were trying to sell cars to people. He also didn't care about if you were into fashion or could do tailoring or measuring. Basically, they make it sound fancy, "stylist". They really mean forceful pressuring sales assistant. Very in your face, we live, breath and **** Levis. Jeans aren't everything. People have lives and just want to make a bit of pocket money—all of that effort for an 8 hour a week contract. Most of the applicants had degrees and were very clever people. What is the world coming to?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

phone screen, talking to hr to know your background. online assessment is a modeling codes for classification problem and technical round is you talked your previous projects and online assessment related insights.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Levi Strauss

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levi Strauss

Interview

The interview was very nice, asked a couple of questions relating to past experience and about my college and grades and what i would like to do in the future and so on, then questions relating to the brand itself, how did it start when did it start and so on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Levi Strauss

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levi Strauss

Interview

It was a group interview. There were like 5 or 6 people being interviewed and one manager interviewing. Manager asked a question and each person took a turn to answer the question. Got a response back right away.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 472 Interviews