Liaison International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Liaison International Interview Questions

Interviews at Liaison International

2.4

Junior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liaison International (Poughkeepsie, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

This was the best interview process I've had with a company to date. Phone interview first. In-person interview second. Offer made soon after. Everything was very clear, and the HR people and process was the best it could have been. The whole process took about 3 weeks and was quite pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How do I define agile and how do I see it working with product management.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liaison International (Poughkeepsie, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The original offer came from a 3rd party recruiter company cold-calling me for the position. The overall process was okay when talking with Liaison, the recruiter, and the potential team leader.

The interview with the team went as expected with questions about experience and programming knowledge. It was a simple interview with very little "what is your favorite...?" kind of questions, which was a nice change of pace.

Interview Questions

• Can you write a function to check if a word is a Palindrome?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Liaison International (Watertown, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

not to challenging. was one of the easiest interviews ive had. once you pass the phone screen i spoke with 3 developers. there was no coding tests and the people i spoke with were easy to get along with

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liaison International in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter who asked a few basic interview questions about my history then scheduled a SKYPE call with the VP of sales. My interview with the VP of Sales went very well or so I thought. He told me that the HR recruiter will call me and discuss next steps for a face to face.

Left several messages for the recruiter and VP of sales with no professional curiosity to return my email of phone messages.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Liaison International (Watertown, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had an extensive phone screen with the VP of HR and then was invited to an onsite interview where I met with Vice President, Human Resources, Human Resources Manager Dir Talent Acquisition, Vice President Engineering, Chief Techonology Oiffice and Chief Executive Officer. Each member of the team answered my questions as much as I answered theirs so that I had a good understanding of the busisness and what my role in it would be.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about my experience. Challenges. What type of role I envisioned.   Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liaison International in October 2014.

Interview

I was referred to this company by a recruiter. The whole process took about a week. They started out with an HR Phone Screen, then a Technical Phone Screen. Finally, they asked me into their Arsenal Office for a face to face interview. Now they knew my salary requirements before they even started this process. I sat in their office and talk to no less than 5 separate people, and the HR person, for a total of 6 people. This lasted about 5 hours in 1 room. Ultimately, when it came to an offer, they only offered me between 105-110K for this position, which is LESS than the money I am making in my current role, and 20K less than I got on another offer. How do they expect to pay a senior developer with such low wages in this very HOT market. Don't waste your time with them.

Interview Questions

• As for the technical questions, this wasn't too hard. It was just how you would develop a multi-tenant SaaS system. Unfortunately, i think I gave them a lot of free consulting based on the questions they had for me.   Answer Question

An incredibly low-ball salary for a very senior java developer.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liaison International (Watertown, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was low-key. First I met with the HR manager and then with the manager of the Customer Service department and her assistant. We spoke for about 30 minutes and they asked me questions. Felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in an employer?   Answer Question
    • Are you open to working a weekend day once in awhile during the busy season?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liaison International (Watertown, MA).

Interview

Series of informal meetings with Directors, VPs, and CEO; very relaxing and everyone was incredibly friendly. It was much more conversational and free-flowing than anything. Everyone was incredibly friendly and valued the opportunity to be a part of adding to the team. It helped me better understand and appreciate their culture.

Interview Questions

• Q: What personal characteristics do you hold that can be channeled into this position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liaison International (Watertown, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed. A couple of team members will interview you and ask about your goals for work and if you'd plan on moving up in the company. Just keep saying you'd like to help people.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liaison International (Watertown, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

Located the position through a headhunter who worked with me through the process providing tips and feedback. Participated in an initial phone screen with the headhunter and then HR and then the hiring manager at Liaison. This was followed by an In-person interview with 30 minute increments of 1-2 team members, lasting about 3 hours. I was able to obtain alot of helpful information about the company, the position and what the culture was like.

Interview Questions

• If software was ready to be released and it had issues - would I release to meet the dead line or delay to resolve the issues?   Answer Question