Liberty Property Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Property Trust Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Property Trust

Acquisitions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Interview

I first discussed my the open position and my qualifications with a member of the HR department. A few days later, I interviewed with 3 different people for approximately 20-30 minutes each. The interviewers were very nice and welcoming. They really focused on why I thought I could be a valuable member of the team and why the position interested me.

Interview Questions

• The questions were relatively typical for an interview for this type of position. I did not find any overly difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Liberty Property Trust (Orlando, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Very professional interaction with all parties in recruiting and HR. Made the application process, recruiter interview process, and follow up questions very easy. More than one in-person interview to insure both parties are a good fit. Recruiter reviewed benefits package and outlined terms of agreement in a clean, concise format.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question was something to the effect of, what value can LPT provide to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy.

Associate Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Property Trust (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

They prefer to hire through staffing agencies. Interviewed with two different managers, individually, at the agency. They look for a good-natured people with high values and professionalism. Once employed, however, you can't be too stuffy for occasional blue humor.

Interview Questions

• They asked the typical questions of strengths/weaknesses, 5 year goal, etc. They may have gotten more savvy since then, it was 5 years ago. There are extensive personality tests by corporate once you get past the interviews, however. Hiring took a while.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were through middle man and were unsuccessful. I attempted to get a slight bump in salary.