Life Time Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 818 of over 818 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Met with 1st positions specific manager and had basic interview questions such as situational or teamwork questions and on a later but not too far date returned to talk with general manager about the location and their expectations before offering me the position.

Interview Questions
  • How do you hand customers with quick tempers?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syosset, NY

Application

I interviewed at Life Time (Syosset, NY)

Interview

First off, the salon, facilities were amazing, very clean and beautiful. I met with the hiring manager and from the moment I met her to the moment the interview stopped it felt like a sales pitch the entire time. She didn’t stop talking, it felt very impersonal, she didn’t ask much about my qualifications or experience. Mostly general basic information she asked (availability, schedule). We took a tour of the facilities and than she bought me a shake. I left wanting to feel good and wanted to give it a chance, but deep down knowing this didn’t seem all it was cracked up to be. Reluctantly, I went against my better judgement and went for the second interview which was to demonstrate my skill sets as a stylist, the manager didn’t stay much to observe or ask questions about my work.. she did ask once why I chose the formula I did for the color.. so after I was finishing up my work she had a meeting and made sure to emphasize that I must memorize the companies “mission statement “ for my 3rd and finale interview and she also stated that I need to explain to Bret the CEO “ how I’m gonna bring in business for the company’”… it came off very cultish.. they also want you to market yourself in other departments so your basically a sales person!!

Interview Questions
  • What’s your availability and when can you start?

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Very easy people to talk to; genuinely eant to get to know you as a person before they hire you. The person I interviewed with did not make me feel intimidated or anxious.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time (Mississauga, ON) in May 2022

Interview

Very pleasant, nice and friendly, a bit long, nice people, interactive, lots of questions, positive atmosphere, quite interesting, consists of two people a supervisor and an assistant, long wait in the beginning but the people were very accommodating

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience in this field?

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Interview process is pretty basic if you’ve been in the industry before. They have you take them through a training session to assess how well you understand what you are doing.

Interview Questions
  • My training experience and what it entailed.

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Pleasant interview process, had to memorize and recite the mission statement for interview which was difficult but doable. Managers during both interviews were extremely pleasant and welcoming as well and made it feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Great people asked a ton of questions as long as you are well prepared and the job is a job you do want with you being in to the gym it is not extremely hard

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time (Gainesville, VA) in Mar 2022

Interview

So you go through two interviews one with the supervisor of facility ops, then with the company’s GM mostly basic interview questions for the first interview and for the second REMEMBER THE LIFETIME MISSION STATEMENT. The second interview is mostly for the GM to gauge your compatibility with the company but you will most likely be asked to recite the mission statement at some point.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Life Time (San Clemente, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

Very smooth process with common questions. You must know your availability. Very friendly interviewer. I enjoyed the experience overall, and hope to associate myself with the company. Nice people and place.

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability and are you open to multiple positions?

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Phone audition then manager interview then gn interview and lots of training it was not hard at all they ask you your back ground and then tell you to come in if you past

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 818 Interviews

Life Time Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Life Time as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.50 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Kids Activities Team Member and Life Cafe Team Member rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Lifeguard and Personal Trainer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Life Time takes an average of 16 days when considering 890 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Kids Activities Team Member had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Personal Trainer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 17 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Life Time according to 890 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 28.36%