Life Time Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 748 of over 748 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Very simple, it is important to follow up and show them that you are truly interested. There are multiple stages to the interview process including phone and in person interviews.

Interview Questions
  • How the mission of the company fits into your life
    Answer Question

Life Time

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Life Time in May 2021

Interview

I was shown around the facility to see the many amenities and equipment. Then did a personal interview with head trainer. Will continue with 2 or 3 more interviews for job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Time

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Overall communication was very great and direct. First you receive an email containing some additional job information the they ask some simple questions. Next you have a quick phone screening. Then a 20-30 minute interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Time

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

4 separate interviews in the process Phone - called and we spoke about the job In person - got to know me and got to know the company Training Practical - showcased my ability to train Final Interview - talked to GM

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodyear, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time (Goodyear, AZ) in Apr 2021

Interview

Were unclear about the interview process, which was a casual phone interview then a group interview. I asked why they decided to go a different route and they answered as it was how I portrayed myself. Then I asked for more detail, which is unclear, and saying it all depends on how I portray myself?

Interview Questions
  • How have you handled a difficult customer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time (Houston, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the Training Manager. They weren’t very warm or friendly. By the questions asked, it was very clear they are only looking for trainers with extensive sales experience. They don’t seem to care as much for quality trainers unless you are going to be a good salesman for them. They did reach out to me by the end of the week and ultimately decided to go in a different direction because I didn’t have enough experience. Glad I didn’t get the offer, because that’s not the kind of environment I want to train in; I’m trying to change clients lives, not promote collagen and protein powder.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

Interview was a few steps. Met with PT manager, did a practical interview, and interviewed with the GM. The practical interview was running a manager through a training session and correcting form.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

The interview process consisted of sooooo many steps - Im not even sure where to start. There were team building, traveling to other locations in groups, interview with the local managers, recruiters, HR, and general manager. There were activities that you can not even prepare for... Most importantly the make you learn their Moto word for word if you want the job and recite it 100 times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Time

Application

I interviewed at Life Time

Interview

They do a single in person interview with basic questions such as your interest in the company, how well you work under pressure, and your interpersonal communication skills. They expect you to create friendly and upbeat relationships with club members as well as promoting and selling supplements at the front counter.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I interviewed at Life Time (Eagan, MN)

Interview

Recruiter scheduled a time for a phone interview and then didn’t call me when they said they would. Attempted to reschedule with them, but they didn’t call or email me back. Not a great experience or positive impression of the organization.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 748 Interviews