Life Time Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Time Interview Questions

Interviews at Life Time

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time.

Interview

Extremely difficult, the company does not take into consideration you are job searching. They take you through rounds and rounds of interviews to almost uninterested you in the position itself. Four interviews total.

Yoga Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time.

Interview

Multiple rounds. Phone interview, in person with direct supervisor and then with the manager. It took about 2 weeks. During that time salary, benefits, and the new employee orientation were not discussed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to change course with something you were doing.   Answer Question

Child Care Worker Interview

Interview

Standard interview, a lot of situational questions. As well as questions on past experiences working in roles similar.

Kids Activities Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time (Mason, OH).

Interview

Overall the interview process was easy. Came in for one initial interview and really just got a feel if we were both a good fit for each-other. Will either be offered on spot or called within the next days.

Member Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds- phone interview, in-person interview with the manager and in-person interview with GM. The phone interview was 10-15min. The in-person interview was about 30min with them asking behavioral questions. The GM
     interview was more of a meet and greet and to make sure that I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• They showed me the Mission statement and asked me to memorize it and explain what it meant to me.   Answer Question

Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time.

Interview

Interview with the department head, then second with general manager. Was pretty standard. As long as you truly know the job you are applying for no need to worry. It was actually informative because they only want the best.

Locker Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time (Franklin, TN).

Interview

Laidback and only took about 20 minutes! Very nice staff and great interview process. First had an interview over the phone, then at Life Time, then a third with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time with you went above and beyond at a previous job.   Answer Question

Cafe Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time (Warrenville, IL).

Interview

There were two interviews required. The first with the depart manager and a second with the general manager. The first interview is a standard interview just talking about your self and why you want to work there.

Overnight Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Time (South Jordan, UT).

Interview

They asked basic pre-printed questions, to which he really didn't care what the answer was it just needed to sound pretty. The impression was that he was desperate for bodies and a strong back and a weak minded personality.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will benefit from working at lifetime   1 Answer

Esthetician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time (Orland Park, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

Multiple steps but inviting . They were warm and welcoming. I was asked a bunch of questions regarding experience and work history. I gave insight on my personal experiences and how I do things.