Lifesize Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lifesize Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.9

Customer Success Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifesize.

Interview

Went through a phone screening and a WebEx interview. Both seem to have gone well and I received positive feedback in both. After the second interview, everything dropped off into a black hole. There was no response from anyone I tried to get in touch with as to the status. They did not show any consideration for the applicant.

Developer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifesize (Austin, TX).

Interview

I meet with four individuals for onsite interviews in a single afternoon. A couple of phone interviews preceded the onsite interviews. They were in a rush to get me scheduled to come in for the onsite interviews, which I happily obliged.

The first interviewer was the one who was mostly concerned with the analytics and BI portion of the job. It went fairly well, though the tone of the interview was a bit off. However the interviewer sounded as if the company needed the position filled immediately, and there were no doubts that I could fill the role.

The second interviewer was the first interviewer's manager, and I believe the dept head. This was more of a "getting to know you" interview. It was light and fairly short. The manager even stated that there were lots of other positions available, which two of the other interviewers also stated.

The third interviewer was the most difficult. The interviewers only task is to get you riled up by asking you how would you win no-win situations, My suspicion is that it's not a right or wrong answer to be had. It's just to see how you respond. The tone of this interview is extremely antagonistic. And that tone may be a reflection of the company culture.

The fourth and last interviewer was a senior software engineer who was very easy going. However the interviewer stated that they really liked one of my applications that I provided as a portfolio sample. And that I should use it when looking for other jobs.

I thought that was a strange comment since I was using it as an example of my work, for this position. There were a few technical questions. Nothing difficult, mostly familiarity with CMS development.

I waited two weeks without a response,and then sent a followup email. Still, no response. There was a lot of communication before the interview, but none after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite programming language to develop applications in?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lifesize (Austin, TX).

Interview

I applied online and had an interview with a recruiter. They later sent me an email saying that they were going with someone else. I then got an email from a very senior person there who interviewed me, with no mention of my rejection. I then never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary was asked. Pretty typical questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lifesize in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on campus. Had an interview with the HR and a solution analyst. It was a good 30 min conversation about background and information About lifesize. They told they would revert in a week's time. They didn't. One week later I followed up. No response. 2 weeks later again no response. A month and a half later I sent them a mail asking for the status. They replied they wont hire candidates from college.

Full Stack Developer/Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lifesize (College Station, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

applied through campus career center. had a short behavioral and resume walkover with Recruiting Manager and Technology Lead. The initial call was for Full Stack Developer but because of my interest towards Data Analytics, they scheduled second round (telephonic) with a Data Scientist. It was scheduled for 45 minutes, but he asked me just 2 questions and was done in 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Round 1: Very generic about yourself and technologies you worked on. No in-depth testing of understanding.   Answer Question
    • Round 2; Tell me about your data project. What all technologies you used?   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lifesize (Austin, TX).

Interview

I endured three phone interviews and six in person interviews over the course of three days. That's a total of nine interviews. They didn't follow up for over two weeks after I emailed and left a voicemail for the recruiter. The process was obnoxious.

They sent me my itinerary for my interview schedule and included the wrong dates, times and the name of a different person they were interviewing. It was sloppy, so time consuming, and then they gave me complete radio silence for over two weeks. I feel like I may have dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• "We have a new product coming out in three months. What would you do to launch it?"   Answer Question

Junior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifesize (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process. Contacted by HR for initial phone screening interview, phone interview with department manager, on site interview. initially, the UX manager inquired about my ux skills and experience. In the interview, I was asked to complete a heuristic review of a cloud platform of the video conferencing service.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to complete a heuristic review of a cloud platform of the video conferencing service. After about 45 minutes, I was introduced to some software developers and presented my findings from the review.   1 Answer
    • Other typical interview questions: how do you handle people, disagreements, etc..   Answer Question

SQA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifesize (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Second interview with 2 senior Test Engineer and Director. Questions are strictly based on experienced showed in resume. Some programming questions. Friendly manager made the interview a lot easier

Senior Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lifesize (Austin, TX).

Interview

Standard process. Initially contacted by HR for first screen. Then interviewed with hiring manager a week or so later. After the interview, I received no feedback from HR. When I contacted them to ask if they made a decision, I received no reply. No professional courtesy was given even to answer my emails. It was just a big waste of time.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. I came to the conclusion that the hiring manager had no ideas on what products they were going to develop. Was very evasive when I asked questions.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lifesize in February 2012.

Interview

There were two panel interviews. The first panel was with people I would work with cross-functionally. The second panel was with people I would work with directly within the team. I had one interview with my immediate manager on the phone and one face to face interview with him.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We had a few phone conversations but arrived at an agreeable compensation package.