Lifestyle Communities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lifestyle Communities

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifestyle Communities (Murfreesboro, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

They were having a walk in interview process. I walked in, they gave me a tour of the place. They also told me about the background check and reference check. They actually checked all my references.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you faced a problem at your workplace and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lifestyle Communities.

Interview

After I applied through their website I got a call for a phone interview very shortly after. The following week I had a face to face interview with 2 of the workers at the leasing office. The week after that I had a FaceTime interview with their regional manager. To my knowledge all interviews went very well. A few weeks later the regional manager was in town and we met face to face for ANOTHER interview. (Almost all of the same questions every time. Very repetitive). Again, I thought everything went very well. Didn't hear anything back for another few weeks and got an automated email saying they were going to continue with other candidates. All in all the entire process dragged out for a couple months and there was never any communication on why the process was taking so long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you were faced with a challenge and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Property Management Interview

Interview

The company directs every application through their web site which is administered by Taleo. I've wasted a significant amount of time dealing with their on-line application and resume submission process.

They have a record of my email address. They offer to allow you to change the password, but that's where their problems begin. It simply will not allow be to change the password and proceed with the application process. When there is an attempt to change the password, it responds with an error. At that point, all of the information submitted in their process goes to waste.

This is the second company I've run across that uses Taleo. Taleo sells the software, but the individual companies have to manage it. Therein lies the problem. There is no one with whom to contact to get issues cleared up. Good luck to the next guy.

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lifestyle Communities in June 2015.

Interview

One interview...said HR would call me and be patient takes awhile...they said I would be a good fit there but never heard anything for 2 months then good a standard email

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Lifestyle Communities (Columbus, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

It was grueling and tedious. Serious lack of communication. I applied for the position in November and had a 5 minute phone interview the beginning of January. After sending a handwritten thank you note, and a follow up email two weeks later, I still hadn't gotten a response. I didn't hear from them until almost 6 weeks later about a second (face to face) interview. During the second interview, I met with 9 (yes, 9) people...most of whom weren't connected to my department. After a 4 hour interview, I once again sent handwritten thank you notes to everyone I met with, and followed up with an email to HR one week later....and just like before, no response. It took another 7 weeks before they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a decision because your supervisor was unavailable. What was the outcome? How did he or she react when you informed them?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lifestyle Communities.

Interview

I applied online through the company website and was contacted by the HR recruiter for a phone interview. There was a 20 minute getting to know you phone screen. I was invited back to the corporate office to interview with hiring mangers. I was then invited to meet with the onsite Property Manager at the community I would work at.

Interview Questions

• Situational base questions around customer service, managing people, dealing with difficult situations, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Spoke of income range in the interview process

Associate Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifestyle Communities (Columbus, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

After an initial phone interview I was invited to an office downtown for an in person interview with a Senior Property Manager and one of the directors. I feel like the interviewers had their minds made up before the questions even began. The atmosphere they created was very superficial and I no longer wanted to interview because of the disapproving and snooty attitudes they carried. All of the questions seemed negative and seemed to focus on weaknesses instead of questions that allow you to show your strengths. For example, they asked what my weaknesses were but never asked about my strengths. Then they asked why I was leaving my current job and not why I wanted to work with them or what I could contribute to their company. There was no response to my follow up after the interview.

Regional Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Lifestyle Communities in April 2012.

Interview

Never received follow up call back after second interview. Very unprofessional