Cover image for Limeade

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Limeade Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 54 interviews

Employee Referral17%
Recruiter6%
HardAverageEasy

Limeade

Application

I interviewed at Limeade

Interview

Long process. Very little communication between interviews. Received very "blanket" type of feedback. The 4th interview included a presentation which was very confusing and unorganized. Would have appreciated some better touchpoints in the whole process to know if I was still a candidate.

Interview Questions
  • They did not ask about much of my experience. Really had to try and sell myself.
    Answer Question

Limeade

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Limeade

Interview

I really liked the idea of joining this company, as this position is exactly what I’m looking for. I’m an intern and upcoming grad, so I don’t have that much experience but I decided to apply since the position required one year of experience and fit perfectly. I applied then got an email request from HR to schedule screening call exactly a month later. We had the call three days after scheduling, then I got scheduled with the hiring manager for the following day. Seven days later, I got scheduled for a full-loop interview with three members of the team (three 30-min calls). I got rejected four days after my final interviews. The scheduling process was a bit disorganized and some mistakes were made like overlapping times for the team calls, but it got worked out and Nicole was very helpful. The people were nice and eager to talk to me. Buzz is especially great. The software development team seems a bit condescending and cliquey though. I agree with someone else who posted a review saying that their interviews are more for advertising their product and making you an “influencer” than actually considering you. It didn’t seem like anyone on the team was interested to hear what my data science electives and internship SQL and Power BI skills involved and how I applied them to my projects. But HR was eager to get me scheduled. Oh well. This would have been fun work.

Interview Questions
  • Hiring manager: How do you make a PB&J sandwich?
  • What does a left join do?

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

467.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Limeade~287173
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Limeade (Ho Chi Minh City) in Jun 2022

Interview

I was pretty impressed by their professional team. They allowed me to meet the team, And do the portfolio presentation. Although I didn’t get the job, it's still okay because I learned so much from their feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Limeade

Application

I interviewed at Limeade

Interview

Generic phone screen where the interviewer seemed very disinterested. Rolled through questions quickly, no follow up questions or comments. Would not apply for a job here again, was a waste of my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Limeade (Irvine, CA) in Apr 2022

Interview

After talking directly with one of the Directors of Customer success and being told I was exactly what they wanted for the role, I was asked to backtrack to speaking with a recruiter. That conversation went well and I was told I would hear from them by early the following week, but never did.

Interview Questions
  • What do you bring to the team at Limeade?

Limeade

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Limeade in Mar 2022

Interview

Recieved an email invite for a phone call. That’s it but this site wants me to use 30 words. This is probably a factor in why this site is outdated

Interview Questions
  • - Why do you want to work for Limeade? - what salary are you looking for? This role paid $46-64k. Other startups pay much more.

Limeade

Application

I interviewed at Limeade

Interview

The first interview was with HR typical general questions, the interview with the hiring manager was not great. We was walking the entire time, asked me a lot of questions about my work history which was totally fine and then pivoted to another position towards the end. Gave me the impression that I would be considered for both and in the end that was the last I heard. Overall I found the people to be smart but unorganized so I think be careful interviewing with this company.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Limeade

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Limeade in Sep 2021

Interview

One step involved a panel and case study - directions given weren't clear. The directions made too many assumptions about what you did/didn't know about the product which made it confusing of how to best respond.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly "tell me about a time when" questions followed by "how did you handle that?" "what was the outcome" OR "what would you do in this type of situation"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Limeade (Bellevue, WA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Recruiter Screen, many interviews with upper level management, hiring manager, presentations etc. Everyone was very polite and seem to live the values. Interviews are short with the exception of the case review. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • The usual behaviorial questions and a case study presentation is required
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Limeade (Seattle, WA)

Interview

The process was very straightforward. Recruiter phone screening then call with hiring manager. My interview went really well with both but got a canned email saying they were not moving forward. I was genuinely curious as to why I got rejected and asked for feedback. Never heard back from them. :)

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Interviews

Limeade Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Limeade as 36.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.04 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Executive and Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Success Manager and Customer Operations Coordinator roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Limeade takes an average of 24 days when considering 59 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Account Executive roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 82 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Limeade according to 59 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 32.12%