Limeade Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Employee Referral17%
Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy

Limeade

Application

I interviewed at Limeade

Interview

The first interview was with HR typical general questions, the interview with the hiring manager was not great. We was walking the entire time, asked me a lot of questions about my work history which was totally fine and then pivoted to another position towards the end. Gave me the impression that I would be considered for both and in the end that was the last I heard. Overall I found the people to be smart but unorganized so I think be careful interviewing with this company.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Limeade.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Limeade (Seattle, WA)

Interview

The process was very straightforward. Recruiter phone screening then call with hiring manager. My interview went really well with both but got a canned email saying they were not moving forward. I was genuinely curious as to why I got rejected and asked for feedback. Never heard back from them. :)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

Limeade

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Limeade in Jun 2021

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter, then a phone screen interview with the hiring manager, then additional team members. Initial phone screen was just verifying information on my application. Overall pretty standard, but was rather disorganized and slow.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work here describe situations you've collaborated with lots of stakeholders

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Limeade (Bellevue, WA) in Jun 2021

Interview

3 sets of interviews. The first one was a basic phone call, the second one was a longer call which involved talking to a developer and learning how the company works more in depth, and the third one was a technical interview consisting of two challenges.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Limeade

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Limeade

Interview

People were kind and passionate but the process took over two months... way longer than most would have patience for. Phone screenings, in-person and remote 1:1 and panel interviews were all part of the process. Most questions revolves around values, with some technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • What drew you to Limeade? How do our values show up in the work you have done up to this point?

Limeade

Application

I interviewed at Limeade

Interview

Three separate interviews with different managers. The team wanted to really make sure I would be a good fit before moving forward. Everyone was pretty friendly , and wore a very casual work attire including the CTO

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Limeade

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Limeade in Oct 2020

Interview

After a 4 week process and nearly a dozen interviews with more than half a dozen team members, I received an automated/boilerplate rejection email. I followed up with everyone I spoke with to request feedback. No one even bothered to acknowledge my thank you emails or request for feedback. After a campaign of maximum pressure to get a response, I got a couple of after-thought messages that seemed more like damage control and didn’t offer any real feedback. I understand the need for automated rejection emails to narrow down the candidate pool, but for finalist candidates who have invested weeks and many dozens of hours, it's an incredibly inconsiderate approach. Apparently it was too much to ask for the team to write a personal note to the 2 finalist candidates that didn’t get an offer. If how Limeade treats job candidates is any indication of how they run their internal operations, I’d say they are not doing too hot upholding the values they stake their product and brand identity on. Based on the pointed questions of some of the interviewers and the lack of feedback, I have to assume I was discriminated against for my history of being self-employed.

Interview Questions
  • Each interviewer will base their questioning around one of the (empty) Limeade values.
3 people found this interview helpful

Limeade

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Limeade

Interview

Set up a phone call with a Recruiter with simple behavioral questions, phone interview with a manager with why Limeade questions, on-site interviews with 3 different rounds of interviews with content strategists, and UX

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Limeade

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Limeade in Sep 2020

Interview

After the initial screening, 5 30-45 minute interviews. I had 3 on the first day, and 2 the next day. The level of difficulty varied from person to person, but the main thing is that you know and understand Limeade's 6 values and be able to give examples that reflect your understanding of these values using the S.T.A.R. method.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Limeade (San Diego, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Submitted my application and got a request for a phone screen. Met with the recruiter a couple days later for a quick 30 min call. She seemed very robotic which was extremely off-putting. The conversation was pretty straight forward with common interview questions. After speaking with the recruiter I am actually kind of glad they didn't ask me to move on. Nothing worse then dealing with robotic people, might give some insight as to how they operate internally.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for Limeade?
1 person found this interview helpful