Limeade Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Limeade

1. Featured Interview

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Limeade (Seattle, WA) in October 2018.

Interview

Recruiter screen
    Phone call with hiring manager
    Phone call with another peer
    On-site

During the on-site they did a group exercise where you walk through a prompt of how you would approach a problem if this was your new domain.

The contact throughout the entire process was fantastic and everyone I interacted with was really nice. They have a great focus not only on their product but also on their internal culture that was shown through their interviews.

Ultimately I decided that this wasn't the right fit for me at this time for external reasons but I really enjoyed getting to know the company and the people.

Junior Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Limeade (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview was set for a week out after initially applying for a position within the company. Once it was time for the interview I was unimpressed as I was asked the same question four or five times but phrased differently each time. There were no other questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you had to multitask?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Limeade (Bellevue, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

First a call with the recruiter going over mostly behavioral questions. People have already pointed out to have an emphasis on why you want to work for Limeade so get that ready. The recruiter talked a great deal about how fast the process moved and while it was fast in general the last part rubbed me the wrong way.

After the first interview I had a technical phone screen. The developer one the other line had a terrible connection and made it difficult to understand him but he was very patient and was happy to see the solution progress. I found out just a day later that I would be going to the on-site. It was 3 sets of 2 interviewers. Almost all technical questions except probably 3 behavior questions asked by each group of 2.

I would say this was my least favorite part. I would say that 2/3 were absolutely great and were similar to the online technical assessment but the other one was absurd. It was basically a recipe program this guy came up with and wanted to know how I would do it with very little guidance. APPARENTLY he did it this one specific way and was looking just for that one way. Once I figured out what he wanted me to do I drew a data-flow diagram for it on the whiteboard and coded it up in just 5 minutes or so. It was a really specific question. I later asked a senior developer I know that has done tons of interviews and said that he would not have used that data structure for that problem.

I then got a standard rejection email 3 days later. That was probably the most disappointing aspect as they had been so communicative and friendly prior. In fact, I was told I would be told very specific reasons why they wouldn't proceed if it came to that but not so.

Overall the company seemed pretty great but was hampered by a few oddities.

Interview Questions

• Implement an undo system   1 Answer
    • Find out how many conference rooms you should get between a list of times   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Limeade in October 2016.

Interview

Did a quick phone screen with a recruiter. He asked pretty standard questions about my experience and skill set.

Next was a second phone interview (I was interviewing from out of state) with a couple of developers on the team. They asked some standard JavaScript questions and some about my thought process as a developer.

Everyone I talked to was nice, friendly and professional.

Was bummed to hear they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

• In Javascript, what is a closure.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Limeade (Bellevue, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

First, I did a phone screen with an HR guy. He was very friendly and sold me the company very well. The questions he asked were mostly targeted at determining if I was a good fit for the company and if I have done my research on what the company is doing.

Secondly, I did a technical phone screen with one of the technical guys, including an online coding session using coderpad. The guy was very friendly and open for explanation.

Third, I had an on site interview. The interview was split in 4 parts and took about 4 hours. I had interviews with what would have been my future team mates, the director of sales and the software architects in charge of the backend and the frontend. They all asked me different questions related to my skills and experience as well as having me to solve three different problems on a whiteboard (at different times).

A couple of days later they told me I was not selected. That could have been because I didn't show much experience with development of SaaS products and my experience is mostly in C++/C#.

All the people I met were friendly and I would have liked to work there, it seems a very nice place to work. The interview process was pretty quick and smooth.

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Interview

No communication or follow-up after submitting resume and multiple attempts/messages to speak to someone in hiring department, disappointing that they did not communicate in at least some way to me after using my time to apply.

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Limeade (Portland, OR) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online, and the following day heard from a recruiter about setting up a phone screen. Was told that my resume would be forward to the hiring manager and I would hear back in two days. Didn't hear back until I got a static ATS rejection email. Not a a candidate centric process, especially for an engagement company with less than stellar Glassdoor ratings.

Remember, candidates are influencers and potential buyers.

Interview Questions

• Walked me through what you have been doing the past few years?   1 Answer

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Limeade (Bellevue, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

1st - Interview was phone screen w/ HR. 2nd - In person w/ HR. 3rd - Phone screen w/ company VP. 4th - Individual interviews, 5th - Panel Interviews with 2 different groups.

Interview Questions

• They began with what are you passionate about? They did not qualify the question. The interviewer seemed surprised I spoke about my passion as it related to the position.The way it was posed, was ambiguous.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Limeade (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screenings followed by in person interview and writing test. Everyone was super nice and friendly - felt like it was more about getting to know me than anything else.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Limeade (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

The process was handled very well. It was timely and follow up was quick. They stuck to the timeline told me at the initial screening.
    The steps involve an initial phone screen, a phone interview with the hiring manager, a case study conducted over the phone, the final step is an in person interview at the corporate headquarters - Bellevue, WA.

Interview Questions

• Over the phone case study - is a bit challenging. Carefully review the data/documents given, they will try to trip you up.

Also big on identifying your desire to join a technology company in the wellness s   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Limeade.

Interview

They rescheduled 4 times before being able to commit. Once I spoke to someone it was really exciting and I had very high hopes for the company (which only later proved to be entirely inaccurate).

Interview Questions

• There was a lot of not so subtle hinting at the fact that everyone that worked there was in shape and active and a lot of questions were directed at my physical activity level which I found to be offensive but tolerable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer, I countered and they said they couldn't go any higher. Wasn't any option to negotiate.