LiquidAgents Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at LiquidAgents Healthcare

Talent Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The first step is to complete an application, which you can find online or call and ask for a copy to be emailed. If they like what they see on your application, you'll be contacted for a brief 15-30 minute phone interview with an HR Manager. If you pass this round, you'll be asked to come to the office for an in-person interview with someone from upper management in the department the job is for. Sometimes the CEO will interview you, as well. The in-person interview typically lasts between 1-1.5 hours. You will receive an official offer if they are interested in hiring you, typically the same day as your in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest strengths, and how would you use those to your advantage in this industry?   1 Answer
    • How well do you work in a team environment?   1 Answer
    • How well do you think you would fit in with our company culture?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare.

Interview

Basic interview. Very friendly people interviewed me and they seemed very excited about their job. It made me want to work with them! They made me feel comfortable and eager to be part of the team. They made me laugh and built up excitement for the opportunity I could be part of!

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare.

Interview

Standard - Got a pre-screen phone call came in for a in-person interview and then was offered a job. This is a pretty standard interview process. The offer was a letter form.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview, then they asked me to come in for an in person interview. Then I got the JOB! It was very quick and easy. I believe they know exactly who they are looking for.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great, pretty standard. There were no silly or irrelevant questions asked. I participated in a phone interview and then came in for a one on one.

I was referred to the company by a mutual friend and received a call the day I sent my resume. The CEO even came in and spoke to me during the interview. What a great way to be introduced to the company!

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to be part of the company, along with other questions to get a feel for my background and personality.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

One-on-one with recruiting manager. CEO will meet with you if he gets good feedback from first go-around. Pretty straightforward in terms of questions. They will give you a breakdown of company culture. If you're interested in position, you have to call back; they won't contact you again after initial interview - they will tell you this straight up.

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate with your team if there was a problem?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Initial phone screen. Face to face with CEO who talks big about what the company has accomplished and how much "fun" it is to work here. He also points to surveys where the company was named best place to work in DFW, etc. Really these surveys are not quite what they say. Company pays big money to enter these surveys and encourages dishonesty when filling them out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Challenging

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

I met with the CEO and a manager during the interview process. It was very straight forward about the good and bad of the position. I came in two times for the different interview phases

Interview Questions

• One question I remember is they asked me was how I resolved a particularly difficult situation at my previous recruiting job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

very fair

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX).

Interview

The HR representative is very quick to act on your application and set up an interview. She follows through on all action in a very timely manner. The interview process is not unusual, although redundant. I was interviewed by 4 different people over two days. I was given the same information at each one and asked the same basic questions at each one. The majority of the interviews were more of presenting the company's background, goals and accomplishments. There were very few questions asked of me that pertained to my skill set. They were more concerned about whether or not I could work from at least 8 am to 6pm every day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked my required salary, and offered what I asked.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Application was online.
    1st interview was over the phone as a screen.
    2nd interview was in person with two senior level associates and a director