Litmus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Litmus

Sort:

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Litmus (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interviewed with this company a few months back for a sales leadership role. Interviewed with CEO and several people. Everything went well, check my references which were stellar as was my track record and so they made a verbal offer. After they made me the verbal they decided to hire someone else. What a complete waste of my time. Funny I see a similar leadership role now open so they either fired the person or that person resigned. Well I moved on and accepted a role and have consistently overachieved and my team is rocking it. Your loss Litmus not mine. I was the diamond in the ruff that you obviously overlooked. Keep recruiting while I keep overachieving! Good luck.

Interview Questions

• All fairly standard interview questions. I actually felt they did a very thorough job.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Litmus (Cambridge, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Went through the entire interview process with them, they even contacted my references (all 3 of them) the same day, gave me an offer and retracted the same offer within a day by stating that they hadn't finished the 2018 budget planning which was complete BS. Who wastes someones time going through an interview process only to realize they don't have enough budget to hire someone? To top it all off, they hired someone with less experience a month later so I'm guessing race/ethnicity also had to do with it. Don't waste your time here, I've gone through a bit of interviews in my life and this was probably the biggest waste of time I've ever gone through with a company by far.

STEER CLEAR.

Interview Questions

• How do you think Litmus would play a role in serving X company?   Answer Question

Litmus Response

Oct 24, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Litmus we are dedicated to creating a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture for all of our current and future employees. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting... More

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Litmus in January 2014.

Interview

I submitted an online job application, followed up via email, and quickly scheduled a video to meet the team I'd be with, and the CEO.

That went well, had a few more phone interviews and completed some sample work, then flew out to Boston to meet the team and do a final "culture check". Signed the employment contract a few weeks after that.

The timeline was probably six weeks, from first email to papers signed.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a customer who had the following question:

{normal question they receive from customers here}   Answer Question

IT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Litmus (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

First round was a zoom interview. Second round was meeting with a leader from the Information Technology, Engineering, and Human Resource teams. I had r Zoom call Friday. In person interview the following Monday. After I never heard back from anyone. The recruiter who scheduled me no longer worked for the company and I was left hanging. It was a waste of my time. Even a friendly "Your application was not selected" would have worked. Something is better than nothing. Especially after a in person interview.