Liventus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liventus Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liventus.

Interview

the overall process was good. The first interview was telephonic with 1 tech and 1 HR person and then an in-house interview with 2 tech people.The interviewer were helpful and trying every effort to make me comfortable in both interviews.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liventus (Northbrook, IL).

Interview

Initially spoke with individual in HR to setup a day time for a phone interview. The phone interview was with a director-level and team lead / mid-manager type. We discussed my career desires, work experience, and the team lead person went over 6-7 technical questions.

Interview Questions

• None were difficult.. None of the questions required detailed/lengthy answers. They were mostly "How do you do X", with X being some practical real world programming task rather than algorithmic or theoretical stuff. A couple I didn't get due to lack of recent exposure to certain applications like MySQL...

Interesting that they asked me to describe "lossy vs lossless", which was unexpected question in the context of web developer interview. I assumed it had to do with being knowledgable about image processing techniques - given they build ecommerce websites   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liventus.

Interview

It was smooth...But i wasn't prepared well

Interview Questions

• What is asp .net 4 features   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrensburg, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Liventus (Warrensburg, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

2-3 Round of Interview; First Interview is HR who will ask basic Q; next round of interview is Technical with some more advance HR Questions. First round if you are living very far then telephonic interview, next round mostly at their office location in Northbrrok,IL

Interview Questions

• Basic Q relating with SQL and .net In Database Stored Procedure, Triggers and normalization.   Answer Question

Applications Developer-Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liventus (Northbrook, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

3 phone calls in total.First one just a phone screen askin you about the deatils of your status and setting up tme for interview.
    2)interview with two senior developers
    3)interview with team lead and manager

Interview Questions

• can you create both clustered and non clustered index on sql server 2008 table   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation theor pay rate is fixed at $17

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liventus (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

if u r a fresher my sincere advice is to avoid this company bcoz they dont want freshers really waste of tym and money...they post job for 0-2 experience but they need 1-2 yrs of exp..Except one question answered everything what they asked....plz clearly mention ur req in job post dont blame ppl.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liventus (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

they have two round
    1: telephone technical
    2: telephone hr
    they two round both are good .it is not good for fresher .it is very very useful for experience .company are so good

Interview Questions

• telephonic general question   1 Answer

not good