Liveops Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 111 of over 111 interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Liveops

Application

I interviewed at Liveops

Interview

Very simple and straight forward. Just apply through website and complete background check and That is all. You have to wait a few weeks and then you are able to login in with credentials and choose which client to work for.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have in certain fields?
    Answer Question

Liveops

Application

I interviewed at Liveops

Interview

There was no interview just apply online and wait for email reply. You choose the client u want to work for hit apply. You get a response in a day.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Liveops

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Liveops

Interview

Asked questions and completed modules that were self-paced designed. Once completed was pretty much hired. I have worked for this company before and it was good with pay increases at times.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Liveops

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liveops in Jan 2022

Interview

a good process md eme pay for a backround check people workin for the system no one from a company a hub for contract jobs i needed more hrs so like a online temp service

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Liveops

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liveops in Dec 2021

Interview

Love this place. Interview is online and then they do a back ground check. Under 50 bucks. Text messages and emails are key. I actually got hired the same day. Once approved you get to pick your clients.

Interview Questions
  • They have you do a at home computer test to see if your are even compatible

Liveops

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liveops in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview is done online by answering a series of questions and submitting your resume. There are also tests to complete that show your competence in customer service. The process was fairly easy and fast.

Interview Questions
  • How many years of customer service experience do you have?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liveops (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Application process is fairly easy . All online and the site offers help if needed. I got my application submitted in less than 30 minutes. They texted me a link to check the status of my application while it was being processed

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I interviewed at Liveops (Little Rock, AR)

Interview

they did a phone interview and then they followed up with a manager phone interview then I met in person to complete an in person interview with the direct report for this particular position. They asked various questions but overall I think everything was fairly smoor=th

Interview Questions
  • what is your most valued skill? How to tackle difficult situations?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Au Gres, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Liveops (Au Gres, MI) in Jun 2021

Interview

Received a calendar invite for a virtual meeting indicating it to be an opening with 2 different clients/programs. Had an interview with the first director for Client A, it went great, days later I met with the director for Client B (which was indicated that this was NOT an interview). Within 24 hours I was informed by both I did not get the role, it was given to an existing manager whom was moved from a different client. Now weeks after there is another opening.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liveops (Scottsdale, AZ)

Interview

brief call then proceeded to book a date for a facetime on another day. Said call was simple and efficient. I was asked basic interview questions and then the call was over within 20 or so minutes.

Interview Questions
  • how would you describe yourself?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 111 Interviews

Liveops Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Liveops as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.97 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Service Representative and Independent Contractor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Independent Agent and Inbound Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Liveops takes an average of 14 days when considering 103 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Inbound Sales Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 9 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Liveops according to 103 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.20%