Liveops Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 100 of over 100 interviews

Other2%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Liveops

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liveops

Interview

brief call then proceeded to book a date for a facetime on another day. Said call was simple and efficient. I was asked basic interview questions and then the call was over within 20 or so minutes.

Interview Questions
  • how would you describe yourself?
    1 Answer

Liveops

Application

I interviewed at Liveops

Interview

It wasn’t a interview process basically you go through the hiring process by submitting the background check and they match you up with different a company according to the computer diagnostics test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Liveops

Application

I interviewed at Liveops

Interview

i was interviewed by several individuals one after the other. They were managers, potential coworkers, stakeholders. and members of other teams that would be working with me. the process took several hours, with about twenty minutes per person.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Liveops

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liveops in Jan 2021

Interview

They called me and we talked on the phone and I thought it went well I'm waiting to hear back, I think it would be a good opportunity I really hope I get hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I interviewed at Liveops (Cleveland, OH) in Dec 2020

Interview

Easy no interview really just reviewed my resume got an email the next day and I was working . The application process was easy and there was literally no interview. I got an email stating that I was moved forward in the process

Interview Questions
  • None no interview questions were asked. It was super easy I was skeptical about applying at first but im glad I did

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liveops (Birmingham, AL) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was a hassle free process. Everything was done from home. My resume was submitted with my application. Once accepted, the background check was requested and processed. This process took less than one week...maybe 4 business days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liveops (Miami, FL) in Feb 2020

Interview

I was nervous but it was actually pretty easy. The only interview they do is telling you to read a paragraph and answer one question they send you by email prior to your call. I applied to bilingual.

Interview Questions
  • In English - Please tell us what attracted you to this opportunity?
  • In Spanish - Can you describe a time you had to return a product?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liveops (Jeffersonville, IN) in Oct 2019

Interview

It was really weird. It was done completely over Google Hangouts. Like, I know it is a remote company...but most of these other jobs do video chat or phone call interviews.

Interview Questions
  • He just kept asking me if I was honest and things like that. Questions about my work ethic.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Liveops (Tampa, FL) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview process was fairly seamless. Once you fill out all of your information and upload a resume, it's really just making sure becoming a contracted agent is something that will work well for you. Also, the company does require a background and credit check to be performed. This cost is out-of-pocket so this may seem like a scam but really it would not be fair to the company to pay this fee and have a handful of applicants decide it's not for them. Other than that, I heard back within a few days from the company and was offered a position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liveops (Dallas, TX) in Sep 2019

Interview

I applied online. I was told to download Skype and my Interview will take place on Skype. I was asked a lot of questions. I am trying to make sure this is legit job.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to describe my experiences.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Interviews