Liveops Reviews | Glassdoor

2.8
Liveops Chief Executive Officer Greg Hanover
Greg Hanover

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Great work from Home opportunity (in 158 reviews)

• Make my own hours, flexible schedule, choose types of calls I decide to handle, lots of resources available to improve skills (in 32 reviews)

Cons
  • You only get paid while on a call and many projects have very low call volume (in 48 reviews)

• They blacked out in the schedule the higher paying blocks and offer the lower paying talk time blocks which now a days you can barely get (in 35 reviews)

1. "Customer Service operator"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Liveops part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work from Home opportunity.
    They offer flexible hours for employees to work for a second job.
    They have great training modules for new employees to start their training. You can also request a coach that you can work with on scripts.

Cons

Scheduling work irk times is made weekly when the release it and most always the times are really late at night or very early hours. Block times through the day are never available. The only block times for a person that is working part time are weekends.

Advice to Management

To make a little easier for new employees to work through the day if they choose instead of blocking out all the times.

Liveops Response

Feb 6, 2018 – Online Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your review and advice. We are constantly working to improve the agent experience and are looking at ways to make scheduling easier.

2. "Review on Liveops as a Company"

Current Employee - Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Liveops full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the working environment and the friendly co-workers. Everyone, that I have encountered is very supportive and wiling to help you out if you need assistance. I love the modern approach of how Liveops adapts to the 21st Century with it's Company Goals and Strategic Initiatives.

Cons

I don't have any at this time

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesomeness!!

3. "sales"

I have been working at Liveops part-time

Pros

flexible schedule... work from home... easy to get hired

Cons

sales can be tough. customers are abusive at times

Advice to Management

Try to make contractors feel heard

4. "Excellent company to work for!!!"

Current Employee - TA Leader in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - TA Leader in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Liveops full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great support system and the people are authentic. Quality service and honest company.

Cons

Wish we have all the key players in one office

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Independent Contractor"

I have been working at Liveops full-time

Pros

You can schedule your own hours.

Cons

You only get paid while on a call and many projects have very low call volume. The pay is not decent unless you're working 12-14 hrs a day.

Advice to Management

Consider doing a guaranteed minimum like one of the top wah companies does.

"I love being able to work from home"

Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Toledo, OH
    Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Toledo, OH

I have been working at Liveops part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working from home since I currently have no vehicle, choosing my own schedule and the hours and days I want to work, I don't have to get dressed up or put on makeup, I get to be with my dog who has separation anxiety (I could never work an 8hr shift in a brick and mortar) I love being my own boss!
    I know there are agents who complain about lack of CV-call volume, but if you are a good agent, then there is no reason you shouldn't be getting back to back calls. When I work I usually always have back to back calls. So sometimes I wonder about those agents who say they don't have good call volume....there has to be a reason and it's not for lack of calls.

Cons

wish the pay was a little more sometimes but if you are motivated to work then there's options available to make money. They tend to hire new agents when older agents complain of lack of call volume, but at the same time, if no one is working the times they need people to work, then I can understand them hiring new agents who might be motivated to work. I honestly have nothing bad to say about LiveOps. I love being able to work from home and wish I would have known about this job a long time ago!

Advice to Management

Management has really stepped up in the last year or two. I have been with LiveOps since March of 2014 and they seem to really care about how us agents are dealing with things and want our advice on things. Last year (2017) we started having Roadshows where we got to meet fellow agents and members or management and sit and discuss ideas and how to make LiveOps better for everyone.

"Working from Home"

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent and Sales in Savannah, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Agent and Sales in Savannah, GA

I worked at Liveops full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It's good that we can work from home and set your own schedule.

Cons

Sometimes call volume is slow and you have to sell and upsell products

Advice to Management

Should have a direct line for agents to work from home who need immediate assistant instead of only by email.

"Customer service"

I worked at Liveops part-time

Pros

"Work from Home" ,(when there is work )

Cons

You get paid when you take calls ,they constantly bring in more people so you end up making no this company has a super high turnover rate. They charge a decent amount of money when you sign up to work for them "background fees " then you sit and sit with hardly any calls making no money

Advice to Management

It's not right taking advantage of people, you someone doing that to you , just because they can.

"work from home"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I worked at Liveops part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

sorry cannot find a pro....basically you only get paid when you are on the phone. I basically was working for 3$ an hour

Cons

This company takes advantage of the home work force. They only pay in talk minutes and the scale is rather low. Unfortunately, my phone was rather quiet. I would work for an hour and only have 8 minutes of talk time, or billable time. They should have a base rate, legally, I have never seen a company not offer a base rate so that if call volume drops you are at least getting paid for your time at work. Very difficult to get motivated to work the phones by committing to time when you know that you may not be getting paid for your valuable time.

Advice to Management

be realistic and quit taking advantage of the "home workforce". The money being saved by not staffing brick and mortar i.e utility bills, insurance and other benefits, office equipment, paper pens, PTO the list is endless, Home work force saves company millions of dollars , but we are not here for you to take advantage of.

"Independent Contractor"

I worked at Liveops full-time

Pros

Work when you want, for those of you that are complaining about the schedule and lack of times available - go out and get a real job - being and IC may not be fore you.

Cons

No, none at this time.