Liveops Reviews | Glassdoor

3.1
Liveops Chief Executive Officer Greg Hanover
Greg Hanover

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Work from home with a company that matters" (in 169 reviews)

• "Make my own hours, flexible schedule, choose types of calls I decide to handle, lots of resources available to improve skills" (in 39 reviews)

Cons
  • "call volume isn't consistent which is not good when you're paid by talk minutes" (in 53 reviews)

• "They blacked out in the schedule the higher paying blocks and offer the lower paying talk time blocks which now a days you can barely get" (in 39 reviews)

1. "Couldn't be happier!"

Current Employee - Ambassador Resource Specialist in Lauderhill, FL
    Current Employee - Ambassador Resource Specialist in Lauderhill, FL

I have been working at Liveops full-time

Pros

Amazing place to work! Flexible scheduling, fair compensation, and what I personally like the most is how friendly and inviting the executives were.

Cons

Truley not applicable, and I'd be the first to say so if that was indeed the case.

Advice to Management

Continue to be as warm and inviting as you all where when I had the opportunity to meet with you guys.

2. "Part time worker and so far so good"

I have been working at Liveops part-time

Pros

Been on board for 2 months now and I love it

Cons

None yet! Hopefully their are none!

3. "LIVE OPS IS WHERE ITS AT."

I have been working at Liveops part-time

Pros

Work from home with a company that matters. Great ppl to work with.

Cons

None yet. Pay raise is always nice. lol

"PROBLEM = Too Much work DEMAND & Not Enough work SUPPLY"

I worked at Liveops part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you could get work, the sales calls were productive. Average pay was $15 / hour at $0.25/min, IF you could pick up ENOUGH hours.

Cons

Things may have improved since I worked for LO. But this was A BIG PROBLEM = LO Mgmt made all virtual CSRs meet online to fetch weekly jobs ALL AT ONE TIME. Once the jobs were gone, that was IT for the week. If you were LATE to the job board by ONE SECOND = that too late. Usually all jobs were gone. NO WORK LEFT for the week.

Advice to Management

If management hasn't already done so, find more work contracts for the amount of CSRs hired -OR- don't hire so many virtual CSRs -OR- figure out a better way to distribute work more evenly to hired Reps, other than having reps JUMP for them.

"Working At Liveops"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Liveops full-time (More than a year)

Pros

flexible schedule
    Pay is comparable
    Great Company overal

Cons

I have no cons for this company

Advice to Management

keep up the good work

6. "Adviser"

Pros

Great experience so far, informative Q/A.

Cons

potential contracted employee, none presently.

"My experience with LiveOps"

Current Employee - AAA Service Representative in Hardeeville, SC
    Current Employee - AAA Service Representative in Hardeeville, SC

I have been working at Liveops full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, no gas expense, great people & decent pay. There are some incredible AF (agent Facilitator) that go over & beyond to help us & 1 of them even provided me their cell number & text me when ever they hear about a change to this schedule roll out issue below in the cons.

Cons

My biggest complaint is that on the program I work which is AAA the roll out for us at home agents is never done at the time it should be done. The roll out is how an agent gets the hours they want to work for the upcoming week/s. They state it will happen on Mondays at 9pm but make you sit around for 3 or more hours just to get those hours so I end up spending my personal time away from the computer waiting & hoping the hours will be released. Some times they do come out early & then again if you were not sitting at your computer at that time with the schedule page open you would not know & missed it. This week alone I sat from about 8:30pm until 12am just to get my next weeks schedule. They also sent a message via the PostBox system (LiveOps internal email system) stating that they are going to release 1 day of hours early & no text so I had no idea & have lost 7 commits that I would have normally taken as they were all taken by other agents who must have seen this message before me. The last thing that I feel is a con with LivOps is that when you send a message about this issue nothing is done at all. I have sent several messages about the issue & the same thing is advised to me they will forward to the correct party & then nothing changes & not one time has this person contacted me to let me know it is a concern & they are working on it.
    I think that as a self employed agent that there should be some type of discounted insurance plans that we could get at a group rate just due to the amount of self employed agents yet LiveOps has never looked into this for us. Now it is known that when you sign up there are no benefits offered so it is more a thought or idea rather than a con. No overtime is anther con.

Advice to Management

Please consider what it would be like if your livelihood depended on this job & you were made to sit around for hours each month waiting to be able to get your hours or come in at the correct time & find they are gone because for what ever reason they came out early. I'm not sure why other agents on this line do not find this an issue. It may be due to the amount of agents on this 1 program (less than most programs) & maybe most are just part time moms making a little extra cash & can live with or without it, but for me it is full time & I try to work at least 50 -70 hours a week. I have actually worked many years off & on with LiveOps and on many programs like DR, Pizza Hut & Allstate & have never had this issue with the schedule unless it is a 1 time error which is of course understandable but for the AAA line it is a reoccurring issue for many months. Plus all the hours I spend waiting to get my hours are not paid time for me.

"Once great company that has lost its way"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Liveops full-time

Pros

There’s still a few smart people left at the company, assuming they haven’t quit or been fired yet.

Cons

The biggest problem are the cliques. If you are not with the in-crowd and if you aren’t buddy buddy with the right executives and senior leadership, watch out. People love to backstab which creates a toxic culture that everyone knows exists, but won’t talk about.

Advice to Management

Quit using the phrase “open mindset” as a club to push people to do what you want. Just because people don’t agree with you does not mean they are closed minded.

"Save ya'll time an money"

Current Employee - Work From Home Customer Service Representative in Home, PA
    Current Employee - Work From Home Customer Service Representative in Home, PA

I have been working at Liveops part-time

Pros

There were no pros to working here.

Cons

This company is a bit unorganized. You will work your hardest to get through the training modules and go to other training. They don't want to help anybody with nothing. They are rude and sarcastic whenever someone need some specifications. Also when it come to IT, you are on wait forever and nobody knows nothing. They send you to someone else and someone else send you to the client. Or you or on hold forever. This place is a complete FAIL! I heard you don't really make any money when they say pay per minute.

"Disappointed and defeated"

I have been working at Liveops full-time

Pros

We have some very talented individuals that hold the company together through the evolving door of leadership.

Cons

There have been so many leadership changes and direction changes that it feels like we are spinning in circles. Most of us thought that with Greg in charge he would have put us on a course in the right direction. Instead, we are starting to lose talented people because of:
    - Lack of communication from leadership
    - Constant change with lack of leadership and resources
    - Getting rid of good employees and keeping some mediocre to save money.
    - People are scared to say no or speak up because they think they will be next.
    - We don't treat our agents well in the form of training, compensation, or guidance.
    - There is a culture of fear.
    - No flexibility in schedules for employees that Liveops prides itself on for agents.
    - Lack of planning and poor execution of leadership actions puts business continuity at risk.

Advice to Management

- Creating an environment in which people are scared to say "no" or voice concerns is not a growth mindset.
    - Practice what is preached- how is creating a fear-based culture and not listening to employees do not exemplify a growth mindset nor build up a shaken culture.
    - The way some recent GOOD high performing employees have been let go and treated are disgusting. You should be ashamed.
    - Communicate with all employees, not just Senior leadership. The massive organizational changes need to be communicated. You are messing with peoples livelihoods.