Liveops Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

Liveops Chief Executive Officer Greg Hanover
Greg Hanover

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Great work from Home opportunity" (in 162 reviews)

• "Make my own hours, flexible schedule, choose types of calls I decide to handle, lots of resources available to improve skills" (in 33 reviews)

Cons
  • "You only get paid while on a call and many projects have very low call volume" (in 48 reviews)

• "They blacked out in the schedule the higher paying blocks and offer the lower paying talk time blocks which now a days you can barely get" (in 37 reviews)

"One of a Kind Company"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Liveops full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fresh, innovative start-up feel but has the history and stability of a long-term company! Culture, people and work-environment are all top notch. Free bagels on Tuesday, free lunch on Wednesday and fun everyday. Everybody in the office is friendly and collaborative with everybody working towards one goal. Not to mention great leadership across the board. Honestly one of the best places I have worked!

Cons

So far, so good! None for now.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

2. "Insurance"

Former Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Liveops (More than 3 years)

Pros

you can work when you want to (if you can find an open shift) There were weeks that I could not work only because there was nothing available! That's why I left and was thinking of coming back, but it looks like that is still a problem.

Cons

Finding a shift to work...I would get up at 5:00 or 6:00 a.m. to sign up. They would post the openings at 9:00 a.m. EST, and I live in Phoenix so I would get up, hover my mouse over the green slots so I can click and get a shift....but everyone else did the same and I was lucky to get 2 or 3 shifts for the week. I was open to ANY AVAILABLE SHIFTS!!! Other than that I never had a problem with pay or someone helping me if I needed it....I was planning to sign up again but want to find out more about the available shifts

Advice to Management

Have enough shifts so we can make money. We have bills to pay and food to buy and the reason I left you was because there was weeks (many) where I worked a total of an hour or two...and can hardly buy a dozen eggs and a loaf of bread so I had to find something more reliable.

"Flexible Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Liveops part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, incentives for upsells, work from home

Cons

Too many upsells, Low paying, Slow call volume

Advice to Management

Pay raises for long term workiers

"A smaller company doing some pretty big things!"

I have been working at Liveops full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

So far I have observed a friendly staff, employee engagement, open communication, and great resources to utilize. Everyone that I've connected with so far has had great things to say about working for LiveOps.

Cons

No areas of opportunity to provide at this time

"Chaos and Confusion"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Liveops full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Convienient work hours. I like being able to schedule my own hours. Its great to save money on a commute and work from home. The systems seem pretty good. Its a subscription service in which you pay $50 and then a $5 maintanence fee every month. Not too expensive if you get paid.

Cons

Training and agent support is suffering very badly. Although onboarding staff were pretty friendly and helpful most of the class portion was dedicated to how to use windows or other technical support. Videos and tests are great but some real world application would have been useful.

Contacting staff at their hq is impossible. You are simply given an email that is promply sent to the endless void of cyberspace never to be seen or heard from again. no really its the truth. If you have problems with setting up the computer or invoices might as well kick dirt.

The same questions come up over and over because we were really taught much in the class. We were taught enough to use the systems but not much about other topics.

Advice to Management

Give a means to actually contact someone. knowledge bases are great but I would say 50% of the questions don't fit in that square peg.

6. "Great people and benefits!"

Current Employee - Director in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Director in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Liveops full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The people who work here are smart, collaborative, and easy to work with. The flexible and unlimited PTO are nice perks along with the generous benefits and 401k plan. The product and service offered at Liveops is second to none and makes all the hard work worth it when you see how the agents and clients are positively impacted.

Cons

The company is coming out of a period of significant change. In turn, growth in the organization requires some redesigning of roles and bringing on new people which means there is a learning curve while new team members onboard and get up to speed.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on the people, getting results, and finding clients that provide agents with opportunities.

Jun 13, 2018 – VP of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your positive feedback!

7. "Customer Service Representative"

I worked at Liveops full-time

Pros

You are able to choose your own schedule
    The pay is great

Cons

Reviews affect how much you can work

Jun 14, 2018 – VP of Talent Acquisition

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

"Independant contractoraka sales agent"

Current Employee - Contractor/Agent in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Contractor/Agent in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Liveops part-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The only "pro" is, working from home. I say I'm part time, but that's not by choice, it's because you can't get enough hours to call it full time.

Cons

Keep in mind, LO has employees and contractors, if they are in Scottsdale Az, they are likely employees, and from what I understand, employees have it pretty good, contractors, the backbone of the business are treated like dirt. So you can take half the positive reviews and through them out, if contractors were the only people posting here, their rating wouldn't even be one star.

Constant script errors some of which cost contractors sales, and cost the company business.

No benefits, virtually impossible to set a regular schedule, unpredictable earnings, often less than minimum wage. Their system requires JAVA, but you have to use an outdated version of JAVA because their tech people cannot keep up with JAVA upgrades. People are sitting with no work, major technical issues. The place is just a mess for contractors.

Advice to Management

Take a long walk on a short pier.

"Unsatisfied with help during nesting calls!"

Current Employee - AAA Roadside Assistant in Wooster, OH
    Current Employee - AAA Roadside Assistant in Wooster, OH

I have been working at Liveops part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work at Home. Make your own schedule.

Cons

Nesting calls are ridiculous. I have had issues with the first four. I can't believe there is not someone on the line with you. I feel the chat response during calls is slow. Response to my e-mail about such issues; after 2 days, has still not been responded to. Escalation did not even have someone from my brand.

Jun 13, 2018 – VP of Talent Acquisition

Hi, We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you didn't find the support you needed during your first live calls. We are always exploring new ways to provide front-line and on-demand... More

"AWESOME place to work!!!"

I have been working at Liveops full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture at Liveops is truly unique. I love telling people where I work! I can't tell you how many times I've heard from friends, family and even strangers, "I wish my company was like that!" ....which only reaffirms that I scored BIG time with this wonderful organization.
    It takes a lot of work for leadership to cultivate a friendly, open and honest work environment, and it really shows - on a daily basis - that they truly care about the well-being of their employees and independent contractors. We wouldn't be anywhere without our AMAZING IC's, and I know they are very much appreciated AND highly valued. Everyone is super friendly and helpful; I never feel that I'm not supported, or that I don't have a voice within the organization. I always find the right resources to help me do my job - and do it well. Salaries are competitive, benefits are great, work/life balance is great! I have never been happier with my job and am looking forward to where my career is headed. Thank you for the opportunity to represent Liveops, I'm extremely grateful and super excited to see what the future holds for this amazing company!

Cons

I honestly can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great communication! And thank you for cultivating a culture that has me looking forward to working with you all every day!