LoanCare Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LoanCare

LoanCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LoanCare

Interview

I was called for a pre screening where introduction questions were asked of me by recruiting. A week or so later I had a call with the hiring manager. A few leaders wanted to get to know my experience and how I would handle various matters. After the interview, recruiting kept in touch and I reached out for updates. I will say the process was lengthy to receive an offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest career accomplishment to date?
    Answer Question

LoanCare

Application

I interviewed at LoanCare

Interview

interview was short and sweet. complete job description was laid on the table. initial interview was straight forward. it was NOT scenario based. it was more focused on your resume

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. then the conversation will branch off from there.

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

87 Comments

Join the conversation on

LoanCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LoanCare in Jan 2021

Interview

I had an interview with two supervisors on this team. Very strange experience which made it a bit uncomfortable. Both women were looking off doing other tasks while pausing to ask me another question off of a list in front of them as if they weren’t even interested. I have plenty of experience in this field and this exact position with a different company. Would have loved to have chatted more about the role and what I’m familiar with and the processes. I realized in this interview this is not the kind of management I want to work with and had internally decided I wouldn’t take position even if offered. HR never even contacted me to let me know they were moving forward in a different direction. I reached out once or twice out of curiosity to see if they would respond with no returned emails or calls. Very unprofessional!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LoanCare (Virginia Beach, VA) in Oct 2020

Interview

A poor process and communication overall interview that needs improvement. Role was a remote position and therefore able to use Teams for a video interview. However, both interviewers turned off their cameras which made it difficult to receive feedback while looking at a blank screen. To make matters worse it sounded like they were working while I was responding to questions and there would be long pauses of silence before they asked another question. Overall, I had the majority of the skillset they had ask about minus some area I have been learning. However, I have been ghosted for the next month and a half afterwards and finally gave up. Treat your potential candidates like adults and tell them no in the time frame agreed upon.

Interview Questions
  • There were no interview questions that stood out as difficult or off the wall. A typical IT developer asking about experience and your background with different tools and languages. There were also a few describe a situation when questions as well. Otherwise nothing that an IT developer should not be ready to answer.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LoanCare (Jacksonville, FL) in Sep 2020

Interview

Awful second level interview. Manager couldn't introduce himself and the role/company. Looked biased from onset. He was more interested in my personal life than the interest in the role itself. No questions around the technical content of the role. He looked like he was playing with his child at the background.

Interview Questions
  • I see you mentioned you obtained an MBA, is it really necessary?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LoanCare (Pittsburgh, PA) in Oct 2019

Interview

The man at HR seemed wonderful and I wanted to work there until I met with the supervisor. I don’t remember his name but he came off as rude and condescending . He berated me to get a lower start wage because I have no mortgage experience though I do know sales and customer service and if I did I wouldn’t be applying there. There base is a fraction of my base at a last job. They also give you four weeks of training. You have to pass a test at 90 percent each week. You have to go home and study to prepare off the clock. This is considered off the clock administrative work. Even studying and preparing for a new job should be payed and even at time and a half if it’s over 40 hours. Even studying at home for preparation for a new job. Someone will probably sue them one day for this I’m sure. For this reason when I got the job offer a few days later I had to decline it. I even thought about it for a couple days and decided against it. He gave me a impression of a toxic work environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LoanCare

Application

I interviewed at LoanCare

Interview

I recieved a call a few days ago that they wanted me to come in for an interview. I was told I would get a follow up email which I never got. I called back today to confirm again and get the email, and was then told.by Michael, their hiring manager, theybdid not want to move forward as I was previously laid off from Servicelink. Laid off, not fired. So don't waste your time, it's obvious this company has not changed and they are still a giant mess.

2 people found this interview helpful

LoanCare

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LoanCare in May 2019

Interview

Got offered a job after one day - The company was opening a location in the surrounding area and needed to fill many positions. Everyone was nice, cool, and calm. Really loved the location as well.

Interview Questions
  • Asked typical questions: Tell me about a stressful situation and how you handled it...
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LoanCare (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2019

Interview

I just submitted my application online. I received a phone call a few days later( phone interview) . Once I past my phone interview I had a one on one in person interview.( Some people have group/panel interviews depending on the department or who is a available). A few days later I received a phone call with a verbal offer

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself
1 person found this interview helpful

LoanCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LoanCare

Interview

Phone interview. Lasted about 10 minutes. I was told they needed to make a decision ASAP because they had a training class coming up. The interview went very well, I was surprised when I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews