Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

2.5

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Cape Canaveral, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Was asked to attend a hiring event at an off-site hotel. Small presentation about the company at the beginning then had my interview. It lasted about 45 minutes and almost all of the questions were behavioral. Was told I would hear back in a week, but I was finally notified after a month of waiting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time on a project where you encountered a problem and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question
  • Do you like being a part of a team?   Answer Question
  • What is your favorite topic from the classes you've taken and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Definitely a behavioral interview. They flew me down for a couple of days, nothing too exciting. There was a good amount of people there. You do not get a feel for what it is like to work there during the interview process, mostly them telling you that they are the best.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Liverpool, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Three forty five minute interviews along with an intro presentation about Lockheed Martin, a facility tour, and a sit down lunch with employees and other candidates being interviewed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Las Cruces, NM) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was given a phone interview about 3 months later. Phone interview questions were behavioral only. Was flown out for an in-person interview at their offices, only behavioral questions asked again. Time between interviews was 3 months

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a problem in a project with a group member.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Received an email asking for additional information for a given requisition. After filling that out I was contacted by phone a few days later to schedule an in person interview at the facility the job would be for. Hiring event consisted of around 30 people, everyone was given two interviews. One was typical behavioral interview and they wanted all the answers in STAR format. Other was slightly more technical and just went over the stuff I had on my resume

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to prioritize something for a group   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Brought in for lunch. Then interviewed with two different managers. Interviewers were very friendly. The actual questions were all behavioral, "tell me about you resume"-type questions.

We were told during the day that they pass resumes to other managers internally, which was a nice thing to hear. Overall, I really enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a team member was difficult to work with   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Then, a recruiter reached out to me asking for more information. Perhaps 4 weeks later, I was asked to schedule a phone interview. The interview was with an engineer and the hiring manager. It lasted about 30 minutes. About half the interview was the engineer who worked at Lockheed discussing the position and a typical day in his shoes. They asked me about my experiences with systems engineering. After the interview it took about a month again to receive feedback after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experiences that were listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and interviewed at Lockheed 2 weeks later at a college hiring event. Hiring event consisted of a panel interview(STAR), plant tour and company overview. Process was easy and smooth. Received an offer 1 week later.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

I was called into a hiring event, where I was interviewed by 2 people. The interview was 1 on 1 with each of the two people. They told us they would get back to us in a week.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Introductions, brief overview of the position, brief scan over resume points, about 7 behavioral questions, followed by Q/A time. The questions were best answered in the STAR method (google if you are unaware), and each question touched on a different aspect of normal work life. E.g. conflict, problem solving methods, time management...

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you were unsatisfied with your position?   1 Answer