Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017
1,310 Interview Reviews

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

It was a panel interview that was originally to be with three people, but one was called away. One of the interviewers was the manager I would be working under. Some general background questions were asked then about 15 technical/behavior/job-related questions followed. The entire interview lasted more than 30 minutes. The process was smooth and the interviewers were laid back. Afterwards, I was given a short tour then sent to talk to HR about benefits.

Interview Questions

• What management style do you prefer to use? What style do you prefer to work under?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle conflicts with a co-worker?   1 Answer
    • If you're in charge of a project that is going poorly, what is your plan of action?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself professionally in 3-5 years?   1 Answer

College Student Tech Senior- EE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Boston, MA).

Interview

Technical and behavioral phone interview (~1 hr). 10 technical questions : 4 general, 6 from two categories of your choosing. 8/10 to pass.
    Technical and behavioral group in person interview (~2 hrs). Round robin style, bring your own questions for interviewers.
    Offer within a week, drug test/background/security clearance (2 weeks to submit and process- 9-12 months for the clearance)

Interview Questions

• What was a time in which you failed or your result did not meet your expectation?   Answer Question
    • Name 3 of the 10 characteristics of an ideal op amp?   Answer Question
    • Describe an instance where you had to make a tough decision for the right reasons?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Washington, DC) in July 2017.

Interview

I submitted for the job online at the Lockheed Martin website. About a week later I was contacted asking to fill out additional information. After a week I received a request for a telephonic interview. The day of I dialed in and I was informed that the interview would have to be pushed back. Still waiting to hear back on when it is rescheduled for. They were polite, and I was understanding. Hope to hear back from them soon.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Liverpool, NY).

Interview

Had an in person interview in a big room with a long table with 9 people asking me questions about my resume and behavioral questions. At the end they gave me an easy coding question. After that they gave me a tour

Interview Questions

• I was just surprised that i had to solve a coding problem on a piece of paper and explain on how i solved it while doing it   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Interview was nice, informal and non technical. I heard back in a reasonable time frame> onboarding process did take a while though. I interviewed with 3 managers and met the people I would then be working with if I was extended the offer.

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Interview

A recruiter came to my college campus and I forwarded him my resume and within a week I had an initial phone screening. Two weeks later I did a security questionnaire and a phone interview with three managers that seemed to go well. Haven't heard back from them in a month, so I don't know whats happening next, but so far so good.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Received an email from recruiter 1-2 weeks after applying. Recruiter set up an interview with the hiring manager within a week. A panel of two people interviewed me over the phone. Interview consisted of some project related technical questions however, most of it was behavioral. Received a verbal offer over the phone from the hiring manager 2 days after the interview. Received a formal employment offer via email 2 weeks after.

Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Washington, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very professional interview. Didnt get an interview for the job that I desired, but they do a great job in finding a position that is the right fit for the right candidate. Another position was offered.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone screen interview, followed by interview on site. The interview started with a tour of the area, allowing us to get to know each other without pressure. The 30 minute interview after the tour included going over my resume.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions like asking about my experience working on a team. Little to no technical questions.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Senior Business Analyst position in Dallas, TX. This is actually a unit within Lockheed Ventures called Business Pursuits. I then forgot that I had applied until I received an email a month or so later saying that I had been selected for an on-site interview. No phone interview - just straight on site. The interview lasted about 3 hours. First part: 3 on 1 with senior manager and two peers. Second part: 1 on 1 with the director. The 3 on 1 was mostly fit. The director interview was tough because he was asking more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Take 5 - 10 minutes and tell us about yourself and why you are better than the other candidates for this role.   1 Answer
    • What do you do to continue to learn?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you had to disagree with your boss.   Answer Question
    • Why did you apply for this role?   Answer Question
    • What is the most important indicator of a company's overall health?   1 Answer
    • There were many questions, I just can't recall the rest.   Answer Question