Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2018
1,496 Interview Reviews

2.6

Tech Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Easy and really quickly. If you have the skills display it on github. If you can display your skills and show it off then you're doing it right. Show that you can code with your original and complicated projects!

Interview Questions

• How did you handle stress and dealing with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Interview

very strange, but expected for the job. there were several subtle technical questions slipped in between colloquialisms and pleasant banter, had I not paid attention to facial expressions and the tone of the room I would have missed them completely. They also are very casual and lean more towards psychological questioning.

Structural Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I applied online before a college career fair
    GPA was good (over 3.0) and I had one prior internship in the same state as this position
    Didn't make it past the first interview
    Since Lockheed Martin has multiple lines of business, knowing exactly what you're getting into will take you far

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What do you know about the company
      What are your career goals
      Only one technical question about materials   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I submitted my application through my college. Three months later received an email to set up an interview. The interview took around 40 mn and the interviewers were very friendly.

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Palmdale, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview was poorly executed - was asked the entire interview how little would I accept and why I left which job. They also put me through 5 background checks yet there was little work being conducted and they communicated they were suffering a work slowdown.

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Washington, DC).

Interview

Lengthy process for months. 2 phones interview, and a relaxing final face to face interview at a local hotel. I got offered about 2 weeks after the interview by email.

There are other qualified candidates as well. They focus on your previous experience. The interview overall is more of a conversation, and make you feel comfortable. But be-careful when answering the question, because everything you said, they will use it to determine if you are a good fit.

A tip - Don't lie on your experience. They will dig into your resume it to see if you are really know that technical skill, or you just throw it out there for a fancy resume. If you are a beginner, just tell them so, don't exaggerate because they can flip back at you and you will realize it isn't a good move. Be truthful and prepare, you will pass.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous job/experience   Answer Question
    • Rate your technical skills from 1-10   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you dealt with difficult team member   Answer Question
    • Why you chose Javascript? Which frameworks did you use, which project did you use this technical skill?   Answer Question

Engineering Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager, which was brief no longer than 10 minutes. Only asked "where do you see yourself in five years?" Then offered the candidate to ask questions.

Security Manager/FSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Chelmsford, MA) in May 2018.

Interview

Lockheed Martin likes those off the wall, "how did you handle this" and "describe a time when" interview questions. You can never really be prepared for what kind of questions they can throw at you in this format and I bombed on a couple of them. Too bad they can't just focus on the skills, qualifications, and experience a candidate brings to the job instead of whether or not they can bluff their way through stupid questions.
    Thankfully most companies are doing away with this type of interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to write up a security violation when there was no supporting evidence?   Answer Question

Associate Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Met with hiriring manager an discussed resume and experiences listed as well as typical questions about skills and work ethic. Committee was very interested in explaining the position indepth and making sure the fit was good.

IT Systems Architect Interview

Interview

Still in (at least I hope) the hiring process. Had an interview with a panel on Video Chat. Wasn’t bad at all, pretty relaxed interview. More behavioral / Life experience questions than anything else.