Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Ocala, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the hiring manager 2 weeks later. They flew me in and I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in Ocala, Fl. The interview was fairly easy. I interviewed with 5 hiring mangers and a Senior Quality Engineer (so in total there were 6 interviewers). Each interviewer asked me about 2 questions. The interview lasted almost 1hr 30 min. After the interview, they gave me a tour to the company. They called me back 2 weeks later with an offer. My advise to you is be honest and be yourself. Not only answer their questions, but also let them know why you love the company and want to work there. Show your passion from the beginning and that you are a fun person to work with willing to listen to others and learn from others, and work as a team. And also, that you are humble and hungry to learn. For each question highlight your interpersonal and technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to make a difficult decision? What did you do and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Can you please go over your resume with us and tell us what on your resume matches the job description?   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking for a new job?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you were in a conflict with another co worker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest strength? What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
    • What has been your biggest challenge in the last year at your current job?   1 Answer

College Hire Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

It was a 30 min phone interview with two individuals aksing about the previous experience and getting to know you as well. My approach was to keep professionalism and introduce myself first so the interviewer knows they have reached the right person. Listen carefully to the interviewer and don't start speaking until the interviewer finishes the question.

Interview Questions

• What is the most recent project you have worked on and what were the difficulties?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Tyou cal for a lomaege large company. It was very long. Many interviews and phone calls. Worry it in the end. S lot of moving parts and hoops to jump through. Did not accept coffee's went with small company.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me to set up the interview. I then interviewed with the hiring manager who was very nice. We discussed what the job would entail and how I would fit into the role and the team. Process took a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about the skills in my resume and my previous experience and talked to me about the job itself.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

the interview process is great we went through what the job entails, what experience i have in this field, and how i as a aeronautical engineer help lock heed martin develop new technology

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2020.

Interview

I applied for a few positions in Lockheed Martin I was in interested in mid-June. A few days later an LM recruiter emailed me and mentioned I looked like a good candidate for this position. A few weeks later the team for the ASC systems engineering position asked if I was available for a phone interview. I spoke with two systems engineers and they talked about Lockheed and what their team did. They asked me why I was interested in LM. Afterwards, they asked me to go through my resume and how I was a good fit for the position. After that, they explained into more detail what the position would be about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you're a good fit for this position.   1 Answer
    • What is your thought process for solving an issue?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA) in July 2020.

Interview

Lockheed reached out to me after talking to recruiters at a college hiring event. Scheduled a time for me to have a zoom interview. Did two separate interviews (they allow you to pick your interview times). Overall very organized and easy interview process. Staff gives you lots of support during the interview process. Mainly behavioral interview. Went over resume as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell you about some of the projects you worked on.   1 Answer
    • Talk about your resume, work experience, skills, college, etc.   1 Answer

Structural Analysis Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2020.

Interview

Applied through their website. About a week later, was contacted by recruiter to set up a 30 minute phone call with the hiring manager. Walked through my resume and relevant technical experience as part of the interview. Phone call went 30 minutes over time, which the manager said was a good sign. This was followed by 4 weeks of radio silence, so I assume there was no offer. I emailed the address listed on their application portal TWICE (which it says to do if you've been in the interview stage for more than 3 weeks), and was ghosted. Emailed the hiring manager since he had given me his work email during the call, and was also ghosted. I don't mind getting rejections, but I do mind being ghosted, especially after waking up at 6AM for the phone call due to the time zone difference. Overall a disrespectful experience.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have working on X type of structure, and tell me how you go about analyzing it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Applied online, Initial phone screen with HR for 20 min, second interview with hiring manager for 1 hour. A few structured behavioral questions with STAR response, the remainder was more relaxed. Heard back from HR two weeks later and was given an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

It was similar to all the other interviews I have had. They were pretty basic questions and some were behavioral. They really want to make sure that you are able to work cohesively with a team.

Interview Questions

• Di scribe a time when you has a conflict with someone and how did you resolve that conflict?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA) in June 2020.

Interview

It was a phone interview with a panel of 4 higher level management people that went about 45 minutes (1 hour time slot). 1 hr and 3 different software/aeronautics leads. It felt pretty informal, let me introduce myself and go over a bit of my school experience/resume. Whoever felt like asking for further details did, mostly behavioral and a bit of technical. Described how I'd be put on a project. Let me ask my own questions towards the end. Told me to expect an update in 2-3 weeks about any offers.

Interview Questions

• Describe some OOP concepts   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest strength/weakness?   Answer Question
    • Explain your ideal/dream job   Answer Question
    • Talk to us about your Algorithm Design & Analysis class.   Answer Question
    • What IDEs are you comfortable with.   Answer Question
    • Of the programming languages you listed knowing, rate yourself on a 1-10 on each one. They were interested mostly on C/C++ which was their main language (others they said they used are Java, Python, C#).   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with [insert language/technology]?
      Usually c/c++ or linux environment related.   Answer Question