Lockheed Martin Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,106 of over 2.1K interviews

Recruiter10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Difficult technical questions but most questions focused on knowledge of software development stacks. Also, questions about character and how well you will fit in the company and team is a huge focus so make sure your personality matches.

Interview Questions
  • What software language do you like to use often?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

Very friendly and low stress for an interview. The questions were high level and the interviewers seemed to have at least read my resume before hand. Bring questions and show you care to have the job.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle multiple assignments that were due at the same time?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Halifax, NS) in May 2021

Interview

After applying, I received a phone call out of the blue from a Lockheed Martin recruiter asking if I had time to talk about the role I applied for. I was asked several typical HR questions - what is your greatest weakness, why are you looking for a new job, how much money are you currently making and how much are you expecting to make here, etc. At the end of the call, we scheduled a time for a second interview between me and three senior software team members. The second interview was pretty informal. I was asked several non-technical situational questions, followed by some basic Java development questions that an undergrad should be able to answer. Everyone was friendly, and I was given the opportunity to ask a number of questions about the role. After my second interview, a thorough background check was required. I had to enter my previous 7 years of employment and address history. I was offered the role less than a week later, but I ultimately decided to decline the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when you had a disagreement with a co-worker. How did you handle it? Can you describe the difference between an abstract class and an interface in Java? Can you compare and contrast method overloading versus method overriding? What is polymorphism? What are some differences between Java and C++? What is your experience with Linux? What is your experience with version control systems?
9 people found this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Tough but fair. Personal questions not too technical. Very friendly Interviewee. Didnt get the offer but they let me know within two days. Was for an entry level engineer position and interview was virtual.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to work together with a team on something.

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Required a more senior HR employee given the available position. Being able to communicate in formation that can be found online does not provide the candidate enough information to develop knowledge of the position or the company.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel that your past accomplishments pertain to the position?

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Very relaxed with not that many technical questions. Was about thirty minutes long with the department head and was really about how good your work ethic is and if you are trainable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Just one in person interview. Very relaxed and mostly just behavioral questions and reviewing your resume. First half of the interview was very conversational. Just relax and be yourself, they are not trying to trick you.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA)

Interview

Followed the star structure, was very simple overall and felt very comfortable. Did not seem like there were any questions used to confuse or trick. I enjoyed the overall process with Lockheed even though I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is one way you solved a problem?

Lockheed Martin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

The interview was a telephone call for an internship. I was offered a position as an intern which I accepted and offered a data science position which I declined. I had a good time at that place.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about the company?

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

pretty straight forward, recruiter called to express interest and submitted resume to hiring manager. Hiring manager requested an interview, which took place over the phone. The next step was an in person interview that went very well and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,106 Interviews