Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017
1,331 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Generic Behavioral Interview Questions. Nothing too difficult!

I was contacted by one of the Engineering supervisors, instead of HR. That was a pleasant surprise to me because I was able to speak to somebody with a similar background as me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation at work and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

They came to my school, I applied online that night. Got called in for an interview at the Colorado Springs office, went through three rounds of interviews all behavioral. Within a week knew the result and was extended an offer.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

It was very well put together. I was invited to a event with 10 other candidates. You can either have one interview or multiples depending on who is interested in you. Hiring managers are pretty easy going people, but they also hold a certain expectation of you.

Interview Questions

• What attracts me to systems engineering , being that I have a mechanical background?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2017.

Interview

After getting a reference and writing a cover letter, I had a single phone interview. It went very well. I spoke with the hiring manager directly, he was very nice and focused on asking technical questions and the contents of my resume. The technical questions weren't too detailed and if you have a 4 year degree in computer science you should at least know the terms mentioned. If you don't know the terms mentioned, you definitely need to show enthusiasm to learn. I was asked about my level of proficiency in C++ (do you know how to write template classes?), the internships I had in the past, my experience with developing for real time operating systems (mention Rate Monotonic and Earliest Deadline First algorithms), my experience with Agile methodology (through internships and classes), whether I knew a design pattern (and what design patterns are), what kinds of platforms I was used to developing on (should know windows and linux). And that's about all I can remember. Make sure you have some good questions for the hiring manager. You should be asking about the team, how people work together and what the team needs are.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2017.

Interview

Met by the hiring manager. Proceeded to a private office area and made comfortable. Reviewed my references and their respective letters for a few minutes. Asked why the company and what I can bring. Nailed it. Felt good leaving and looking forward to be a member of a tremendous team.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the table as an employee?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

It was a panel interview that was originally to be with three people, but one was called away. One of the interviewers was the manager I would be working under. Some general background questions were asked then about 15 technical/behavior/job-related questions followed. The entire interview lasted more than 30 minutes. The process was smooth and the interviewers were laid back. Afterwards, I was given a short tour then sent to talk to HR about benefits.

Interview Questions

• What management style do you prefer to use? What style do you prefer to work under?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle conflicts with a co-worker?   1 Answer
    • If you're in charge of a project that is going poorly, what is your plan of action?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself professionally in 3-5 years?   1 Answer

Logistics Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Clovis, NM) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard as far as most interviews go. My military and government contractor experience proved benefical as some of the questions dealt with the interface between the two. Glassdoor was helpful because I used one of their links that provided basic interview dos & don'ts.

Interview Questions

• There was some considerable focus on process improvement and what could I perhaps bring to the table to help with moving LM gain even more ground as one of the top goverment collaborators in avaition, logistics and government provided services.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and set up a 30 minute phone interview a manager. After the phone interview, the manager scheduled for a 30 minute face-to-face interview. Received an offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• How did you react to a stress environment. Provide an example   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Marietta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

First SKYPE interview with 2 managers then an onsite interview with Human Resources manager and a Human Resources representative. Practice the STAR interview tactics and questions and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• How did you use your leadership skills during a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Bad experience with the whole process. They don't let you know the result within reasonable time frame after interview .
     No response no matter how hard I tried to contact them. It's like a dead end.