Logan's Roadhouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

1.8

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Tupelo, MS) in September 2017.

Interview

Super laid back. I felt very comfortable during my interview. Was conducted in a very professional manner and made me feel like i was joining a family and not just another job.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Fontana, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was super laid back and a breath of fresh air. The shift manager holding the interview was extremely sweet and it was like talking to an old friend.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in West York, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (West York, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

1st interview was very basic no questions i couldn't answer very friendly staff great atmosphere was relaxing went over things i would be doing when not busy how soon could i start do i have good transportion

Salad Prep/Line Cook (Server Now) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

The interview was great. I had two mean who were managers interview me and they have great personalities and made things feel welcoming. Misleading about hours available though. Was given the answer, "If you work hard, hours will be there." My first paycheck was a little more than 200 and my shifts were 3 to 4 hours. Almost everyday of the week. Also very on call if they're busy and think they can use you

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have in fast paced settings?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Athens, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Asked the same question 6 times in the same way. Brought me in even though my resume clearly states my graduation date and then proceeded to say they don't hire short term employees. The manager was very friendly, but the staff told me "they take a long time... like always" and rolled his eyes.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Amarillo, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an interview a week after applying. Pretty basic questions. When I passed the first round, I had a second interview with the GM. They were wiling to work with my other job which was a plus for me.

Busser Interview

Interview

Called me in knowing that I was 16, then told me I couldn't work there until I was 18. Lady who talked to me was nice though. I feel like the interview would have gone well.

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearl, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Pearl, MS) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process did not take long. I did my best but not enough to get the job. Applied online and was called 2 days after for an interview . I arrived 30 minutes early and waited about fifteen minutes for the manager to interview me . The manager was nice and asked easy questions . I was nervous so i probably did not so as good as I thought I did.

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weatherford, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Weatherford, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I was lead to a table in the back. The manger asked me two questions, and I was hired on the spot. They made me come back the next day for my orientation. I sat in the back for 3 HOURS waiting for the manager to come help me. All of the staff knew I was there and no one offered to go get the manger.

Interview Questions

• So you worked as a Hostess before?
      Is the distance going to be a problem?   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Manassas, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

I waited for over 30 minutes to be interviewed and the manager didn't even come over to say that she was running late and would be with me as soon as she could. Very rude.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me any questions because I did not stay for the interviewing process.   1 Answer