Logan's Roadhouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

1.8

Salad Prep/Line Cook (Server Now) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

The interview was great. I had two mean who were managers interview me and they have great personalities and made things feel welcoming. Misleading about hours available though. Was given the answer, "If you work hard, hours will be there." My first paycheck was a little more than 200 and my shifts were 3 to 4 hours. Almost everyday of the week. Also very on call if they're busy and think they can use you

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have in fast paced settings?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Athens, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Asked the same question 6 times in the same way. Brought me in even though my resume clearly states my graduation date and then proceeded to say they don't hire short term employees. The manager was very friendly, but the staff told me "they take a long time... like always" and rolled his eyes.

Busser Interview

Interview

Called me in knowing that I was 16, then told me I couldn't work there until I was 18. Lady who talked to me was nice though. I feel like the interview would have gone well.

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearl, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Pearl, MS) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process did not take long. I did my best but not enough to get the job. Applied online and was called 2 days after for an interview . I arrived 30 minutes early and waited about fifteen minutes for the manager to interview me . The manager was nice and asked easy questions . I was nervous so i probably did not so as good as I thought I did.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Manassas, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

I waited for over 30 minutes to be interviewed and the manager didn't even come over to say that she was running late and would be with me as soon as she could. Very rude.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me any questions because I did not stay for the interviewing process.   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Jackson, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I sat down with one of the managers who was really nice and we talked for a little bit about what the job was going to be like and what was required uniform wise. She told me that another manager was going to talk to me so she left for a little while when the second manager came in. We talked about myself for the rest of the interview then I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

Submited application online 3 days later called for interview. I was interviewed by the f&b manager and kitchen manager the same day. Everyone who interviewed got the job. After the interview i was told i would receive a email to sign up for on boarding 3 days later i started training.

Interview Questions

• Do i have children? Do i have reliable transportation? Why do i want to work here? Are you over 18?   Answer Question

Negotiation

5.05 an hour plus tips pool share with host about $5.00 out of my $20 goes to them even if i had to bus and clean my own tables.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process can be a little frustrating because they ask a lot of general questions like "tell me about yourself" and "why are you applying at LOGANS" which is understandable if it was a career job but it's just a bit annoying for a job as a server... They should be asking useful questions like "how much experience do you have" "do you enjoy being a server".. Etc.

Benefits Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nash, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Nash, TN).

Interview

I had a phone screen with HR about my experiences and just getting to know me before sending my information to the hiring manager. After passing the phone screen, HR scheduled another phone interview with the hiring manager. This interview in particular I thought was going good mostly the same questions were asked from the phone screen. However, I didn't like how the hiring manager lied to me that I would at least RECEIVE a phone call even if I do not get a face to face interview, which is their last interview for the individual before getting hired by the company. My biggest thing was don't lie to people it is very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, filled out questionnaire, got a call back later that same day asking me for an interview the following day. Went in, interviewed and was asked to come in the next day for orientation. They liked that I had server experience and could articulate well.