Logicworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.6

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Logicworks (New York, NY).

Interview

Poor communication and timing on their end. They said they would get back on a certain date and went dark for weeks. Gives a clear insight into the organization of the HR team.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logicworks (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick phone screen with the recruiter. Then a 30-45 minute phone interview with the m VP of the AM team. I was later flown out for an in-person interview with 4 different panels, all lasting about 30-45 mins each.

Interview Questions

• They ask you real questions. Not a ton of those non-sense behavioral questions. They want to know what you do and learn about your current role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was great! I really felt like I was making the right decision by the end of the process.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Logicworks (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Sent in resume and was contacted via email. First interview with VP of Sales (~1.5 hrs). Called back for 2nd round with CEO, Director of Marketing, VP of Business Development, and HR Manager (~45-60 min each).

Interview Questions

• If a client is on the fence about our products and services, what can we do to put them over the edge and buy?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logicworks (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

Nothing technical. Just a review of my background and how my industry experience can be used to help the company

Interview Questions

• What would be the first thing you would do as the company's QA person   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Their offer was what I had expected

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logicworks (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview was very easy.