Logikcull Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logikcull (Denver, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

I really enjoyed Logikcull's interview process. It was a lengthy process, but by the end I felt like I really understood who I'd be working with and that there's a solid group of talented engineers backing this application.

For the software engineer hiring process, there's a few calls and a coding exercise to start things off. The coding exercise took a while, but having hired candidates myself, I think those kind of exercises speak volumes more than someone can really show during an interview anyways. The coding exercise is discussed during the later interview sessions, so it's important to spend some quality time on your implementation and explain, or have explanations for why you did or didn't do something.

Towards the end of the interview process, you have to devote a pretty solid block of a day to talking with everyone over a Google Hangout, but it may have been one of the most enjoyable blocks of time I've spent in an interview session. Everyone is so nice, knowledgeable and there isn't one of those awkward whiteboard interviews where the interviewer just leaves you there sweating bullets as you write every line of code. Also, there's no silly trivia questions or academic questions that you hear about at other well known companies' interview processes - practical, real world experience is what matters here.

Communication throughout the process was great, I felt like it was really clear what the next steps were at all times - they were very transparent about what the next steps look like and what company perks are.

Overall, I'd say it was one of the best software engineer interviews I've experienced, and I've been through quite a few interviews at this point in my career. Nice work!

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't remember any questions in the interview, most of it felt like a conversation about programming/methodologies.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logikcull.

Interview

Initially contacted by the CTO and did a phone screen. Then I was scheduled to do an interview with various members of the team during an all day interview. All of this was done remotely via Google Hangouts. The process took much longer than it should have as the CTO seemed fairly bad at time management and had to reschedule the day long interview 3 different times at last minute.

Overall it wasn't a very hard interview, general background information about what you have worked on and what your skills are. Only one of the interviewers asked a coding question that was done using an online coding playground.

In the end they asked for references and then disappeared never to be heard from again. I reached out to not only the CTO but also two of the other people I interviewed with to get any updates on the decision, but received no response or feedback from anyone. Either the company decided to be extremely disrespectful or they are all equally as bad as time and task management as the CTO seemed to be.

Interview Questions

• Write a class that has the following methods:

Reverse a string (example: "hello " -> " olleh")
      Reverse the words in a string (example: "hello goodbye " -> "goodbye hello ")
      Reverse the words in a string in place (example: " hello goodbye" -> " olleh eybdoog")

Important: the spaces matter!   1 Answer

Apr 27, 2017 – Head of Talent

Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experience interviewing with us and I am sorry about the lack of transparency on our end. We have reviewed our hiring process and taken your comments... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Logikcull (San Francisco, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was phenomenal! Everyone was welcoming, transparent, and very exited about Logikcull! Next steps and expectations were clearly laid out. Also culture fit is very important, so the interview process was lengthy. However , this is more of a postive than a negative. Since it displays how much Logikcull really cares about finding the perfect fit. With all that said, I truly enjoy every step of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales approach?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Logikcull (Remote, OR) in June 2018.

Interview

I had a call with the Head of Talent Acquisition about two weeks after applying. I had expected a more conversational chat, but things ended up being quite brief. I received an email the next day letting me know that they would not be moving forward. This was genuinely surprising as I had expected to move on to a technical interview, and didn’t feel the chat I had could really have determined fit.

Interview Questions

• What’s an opportunity you’ve had to do something at work outside of what could be considered your role?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logikcull (Durham, NH) in December 2017.

Interview

A pleasant and highly informative initial screening call with their talent acquisition manager, a warm and also informative discussion with the Vice President of Engineering, and then a take home assignment easily completable in 3-5 hours with thoughtful allowance for work week pressures and a highly considerate Amazon gift card for completing the assignment.

With the acceptance of the code review, just two more steps remained: a 2-4 hour group session with the development team and the CTO, followed by a final call with the CEO which focused on mission and technical vision. Code exercises were practical, relevant to the space, and administered with humor and a practical pair programming style that helped with interview nerves.

Interview Questions

• Add a service to handle a new csv format   1 Answer
    • Use a regex to find the longest words in a text sample   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Logikcull in January 2017.

Interview

Spoke briefly over the phone for 30 minutes regarding the position. Went over the company culture and environment, while talking about sales in general. It was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

Logikcull Response

Apr 27, 2017 – Head of Talent

Glad to hear you had a good experience!

Should anyone on our team be able to help you with your job search in anyway, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Logikcull (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

30-minute phone screen, then you are given an assignment that you'll need to take on-site and present. A couple of the reps walk you out post on-site, which is good because you get answers from people who do your what-could-be your job every day. Finally, there is a CEO Interview.

Interview Questions

• "How did you prepare for today?" then dove into one piece of research I did and asked a follow-up question   Answer Question

Apr 27, 2017 – Head of Talent

Thanks for taking the time to review your interview experience with us! I hope you're enjoying being a member of the team as well!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logikcull (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen, then they asked me to come into the office to meet everyone which took an hour and a half. Then I got moved onto the final stage which was an interview with the CEO. They called me the next day saying they went with someone who had more experience.

Interview Questions

Logikcull Response

Apr 27, 2017 – Head of Talent

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience interviewing with us! If there is every anything any of us can do to assist you with a job search, please don't hesitate to reach out

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Logikcull (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very rude. Also was more qualified than people they hired. I checked their LinkedIns. Really unfair. They're probably setting themselves up for failure by passing on qualified people. They're a new startup they'll learn when they go under in the future

Interview Questions

Logikcull Response

Apr 27, 2017 – Head of Talent

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, but I am very sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with us. We make our decisions for new team members based on a quite a few... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logikcull (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

i had a phone screen, then a 40 minute phone interview, then a two hour in person interview with a variety of different people, then a phone interview with the eco

Interview Questions

• whats one word your friends would use to describe you that you don't agree with   Answer Question

Jun 19, 2017 – Head of Talent

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us!