Logistics Health Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Logistics Health Incorporated

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in November 2020.

Interview

Recruiter contact me and then sent my resume to a supervisor who did the interview. Interview with supervisor sounded promising and received call about standby onboarding. Interview a Wednesday and Friday. Standby offer call received on Monday

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

Simple, 30 minute interview, great conversation and building a relationship with interviewer is key. Applied online via their website and got an email back asking for an interview. Scheduled the interview a few days later.

MSC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (Tampa, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

There was an online evaluation, phone interview, final interview and wait period. The process was done using UHG resources and sites. The opening was listed on the UHG site. I became interested after the first eval.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to keep control of your anger.   Answer Question

Administrative Personnel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I spoke with an coordinator via phone, and the paperwork was emailed, signed and returned via fax. I signed up on the portal for jobs that I was interested in and went to work.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about serving my country?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated.

Interview

Disinterested and rude interviewers.
    This was probably the worst interview in my experience thus far. To start out, neither greeted me upon entering, they didn't even look up from their computers. Throughout the interview they were glued to their screens and rarely made eye contact. Neither made any attempts at conversation and I actually had to make the first move to get the interview started. Both interviewers acted as if they wished they were elsewhere and did not seem to care about anything I had to say. Additionally, both had very thick accents that made it difficult to discern what they were saying. This is no fault of theirs, but when asked to repeat their questions they made no efforts to enunciate clearer or slow down, which made the process rather painful. After a while I was so turned off I stopped putting forth effort into my responses, since they clearly weren't putting any into this interview. They didn't seem to like that, and ended the interview shortly after. A few hours later I received a generic "no hire" email, but all I can say is good riddance.

Customer Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

Laid back and comfortable. 2 People took turn asking questions and also provided feedback on their opinions which was nice. They wanted to know your attributes, history, availability, and expained what the job description was and where you'd be working.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want this position and what could I contribute to it?   Answer Question

Records Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a short phone interview and an in person interview. The both asked fair questions about my background, goals, and work personality. I felt like my background in customer service was helpful for the role because dealing with customers directly was a part of the job.

Interview Questions

• Time I solved a problem at work.   1 Answer

Account Manager Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Generally, the interview went well and I was treated in a professional, friendly manner. I thought the interview went well. Maybe I was too relaxed, or needed to show more appreciation for having the interview at a late afternoon time. I thought I connected well with the interviewer, on a professional and personal level. I was disappointed that she did not connect with me on LinkedIn, and I never received any calls from any other supervisors, and she had stated could happen.

Interview Questions

• There was not many questions. this was more of a "getting to know you" pre-screening interview. I though it went well.   Answer Question

Records Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty painless. It was conducted with two managers who were very friendly. They questions asked were very standard. The STAR method is used heavily throughout the entire interview.

Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

One interview with two leads. They asked the questions and I would answer them providing examples of scenarios. I was allowed to ask my questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Normal behavioral questions. What would you describe as your weakness/strength? How do you handle conflict with others? Name a time when...   Answer Question