Logistics Health Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Logistics Health Incorporated

2.6

Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in May 2007.

Interview

I applied online for a position that was postedon monster.com. About a week later, I received a phone call from the hr personnel who asked me questions about my qualifications and why I was interested in the position. She also went over my resume. I was then informed by the HR personnel that I would receive an employment application which needed to be filled out. I received the forms about a week later, filled them out, and the next day I was informed that they wanted me to come for a one on one interview. One the interview day I went in, and I was given a brief overview of the building, which was spectacular. I was informed about their cool amenities such as a a company gym, and other perks. The whole interview process took about 2 hours. I was taken to a conference room, and given a programming skills test, which took me by surprise. In my other job situations, I was informed prior to the meeting that I would be taking a skills test or one on one interview. After about 50 minutes I completed the skills test, and the CIO met me for a face interview. I was informed about the requirements for the job, and the company culture. The company is also very patriotic, and involved in politics, and government contracts. As soon as you walk into the building, you cannot miss the big American flag by the customer service desk.

Interview Questions

• Explain the concept of database normalization   1 Answer
    • Write an SQL statement to join 2 tables together   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated.

Interview

I submitted an application line for a Software Developer position at LHI. The interview process was pretty basic. It consisted of two project managers from the IT department. The first part was a brief introduction by everyone and then the interview began. I was asked about my background and coursework in college. After the basic background stuff I was asked some database and programming technical questions. The questions were relevant to the job description, but the amount of technical questions asked was pretty high. At the end of the interview they asked me what I know about LHI. I found this very odd because I told them exactly why I wanted to work there at the beginning of the interview. After I gave them my answer they asked if I knew what they do here? I gave a brief description of what I believe they actually do, but it was not adequate for the interviewer. I was asked "did you even read about the company before you came here?" I found this extremely rude as I had just, in the introductions, told them what I liked about the company. It is unreasonable to expect an interviewee to know everything detail about a company.

Interview Questions

• Did you even read about this company before you interviewed?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated.

Interview

Disinterested and rude interviewers.
    This was probably the worst interview in my experience thus far. To start out, neither greeted me upon entering, they didn't even look up from their computers. Throughout the interview they were glued to their screens and rarely made eye contact. Neither made any attempts at conversation and I actually had to make the first move to get the interview started. Both interviewers acted as if they wished they were elsewhere and did not seem to care about anything I had to say. Additionally, both had very thick accents that made it difficult to discern what they were saying. This is no fault of theirs, but when asked to repeat their questions they made no efforts to enunciate clearer or slow down, which made the process rather painful. After a while I was so turned off I stopped putting forth effort into my responses, since they clearly weren't putting any into this interview. They didn't seem to like that, and ended the interview shortly after. A few hours later I received a generic "no hire" email, but all I can say is good riddance.

Events Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview set-up was very quick after application was in. They were very flexible with meeting time.

Records Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty painless. It was conducted with two managers who were very friendly. They questions asked were very standard. The STAR method is used heavily throughout the entire interview.

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated in September 2013.

Interview

Interview is via internet and phone.very easy and they train over internet.People here are kind and caring and very personalable.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a great experience. Two rounds of interviews. Basic behavioral questions. A lot about how you handle unsatisfied or frustrated encounters over the phone. They are constantly looking for new employees, so nail down you basic interview questions and you'll be fine.

MSC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (Tampa, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

There was an online evaluation, phone interview, final interview and wait period. The process was done using UHG resources and sites. The opening was listed on the UHG site. I became interested after the first eval.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to keep control of your anger.   Answer Question

Bio Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated in March 2014.

Interview

interview process is by phone and they ask several questions and thats bascially it. nothing to serious such as how much experience you have as phlebotomist?
    do you have a license in good standing?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotations. they offer at a set rate and thats basically it. they do have good benefits. you get paid from a different company who is allianced with logistics

Medical Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in July 2013.

Interview

Most employees are employed through a temp agency in the area. If your application goes through, they set up a phone interview and then bring you in to prep you for a mock interview to better help you during your interview with LHI. Interviews are usually done by a lead and/or supervisor. If you are hired, they get you a badge and you start training for the company until you are on the company floor. You have a grace period to help you get the hang of the call center floor and need to meet your stats consistently for X amount of weeks while having good attendance in order for the company to offer you a position.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you react in that situation?   1 Answer