Logistics Health Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logistics Health Incorporated Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated.

Interview

Disinterested and rude interviewers.
    This was probably the worst interview in my experience thus far. To start out, neither greeted me upon entering, they didn't even look up from their computers. Throughout the interview they were glued to their screens and rarely made eye contact. Neither made any attempts at conversation and I actually had to make the first move to get the interview started. Both interviewers acted as if they wished they were elsewhere and did not seem to care about anything I had to say. Additionally, both had very thick accents that made it difficult to discern what they were saying. This is no fault of theirs, but when asked to repeat their questions they made no efforts to enunciate clearer or slow down, which made the process rather painful. After a while I was so turned off I stopped putting forth effort into my responses, since they clearly weren't putting any into this interview. They didn't seem to like that, and ended the interview shortly after. A few hours later I received a generic "no hire" email, but all I can say is good riddance.

Customer Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

Laid back and comfortable. 2 People took turn asking questions and also provided feedback on their opinions which was nice. They wanted to know your attributes, history, availability, and expained what the job description was and where you'd be working.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want this position and what could I contribute to it?   Answer Question

Account Manager Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Generally, the interview went well and I was treated in a professional, friendly manner. I thought the interview went well. Maybe I was too relaxed, or needed to show more appreciation for having the interview at a late afternoon time. I thought I connected well with the interviewer, on a professional and personal level. I was disappointed that she did not connect with me on LinkedIn, and I never received any calls from any other supervisors, and she had stated could happen.

Interview Questions

• There was not many questions. this was more of a "getting to know you" pre-screening interview. I though it went well.   Answer Question

Records Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty painless. It was conducted with two managers who were very friendly. They questions asked were very standard. The STAR method is used heavily throughout the entire interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a great experience. Two rounds of interviews. Basic behavioral questions. A lot about how you handle unsatisfied or frustrated encounters over the phone. They are constantly looking for new employees, so nail down you basic interview questions and you'll be fine.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated.

Interview

I submitted an application line for a Software Developer position at LHI. The interview process was pretty basic. It consisted of two project managers from the IT department. The first part was a brief introduction by everyone and then the interview began. I was asked about my background and coursework in college. After the basic background stuff I was asked some database and programming technical questions. The questions were relevant to the job description, but the amount of technical questions asked was pretty high. At the end of the interview they asked me what I know about LHI. I found this very odd because I told them exactly why I wanted to work there at the beginning of the interview. After I gave them my answer they asked if I knew what they do here? I gave a brief description of what I believe they actually do, but it was not adequate for the interviewer. I was asked "did you even read about the company before you came here?" I found this extremely rude as I had just, in the introductions, told them what I liked about the company. It is unreasonable to expect an interviewee to know everything detail about a company.

Interview Questions

• Did you even read about this company before you interviewed?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated in May 2014.

Interview

Two group interviews via phone, each person in the group read from a scripted questions. I utilized previous experiences to show my experience and how I dealt with difficult situations

Interview Questions

• The question were designed to get you to give detailed examples of real world issues and resolutions   Answer Question

Negotiation

They would not budge on their dollar amount offer, and did negotiate on PTO

Bio Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated in March 2014.

Interview

interview process is by phone and they ask several questions and thats bascially it. nothing to serious such as how much experience you have as phlebotomist?
    do you have a license in good standing?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotations. they offer at a set rate and thats basically it. they do have good benefits. you get paid from a different company who is allianced with logistics

Events Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated (La Crosse, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview set-up was very quick after application was in. They were very flexible with meeting time.

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated in September 2013.

Interview

Interview is via internet and phone.very easy and they train over internet.People here are kind and caring and very personalable.