Logitech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Logitech

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2017.

Interview

1 interview with immediate manager, 2 interviews with peers, 1 interview with business partner. Questions focused on skills and past experiences. Some scenarios were presented and was required to present solutions or perspectives of the issues.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

I had applied online and had a couple of interviews in video call. The first interview was majorly about the role and my approach to different forecasting problems. They wanted to know what kind of approach I would take for the question. The 2nd round of interview was majorly about my interest in supply chain.

Interview Questions

• Given a product forecast for an old product. What are the factors you would consider for a product going to be released similar to that.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Very friendly people. Multiple interviews on one day. Some interviews were too short at 30 minutes, couldn't get into details. But overall the Senior Management was really down to earth and accessible.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last role & what you learned there. Would you have taken that job again?   Answer Question

Electrical and Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online on their career site, got a phone interview. Talked with an engineer on the team who was nice but I went in rather unprepared and got hit by some unexpected questions.

Interview Questions

• What are some test automation tool or framework that you have used   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter, a conversation that lasted about 20 minutes. I talked about my experience and some portfolio pieces. Within a few hours I received a follow up from the recruiter asking to schedule me for a chat with the hiring manager.

My interview with the hiring manager went well and I again talked about my experiences and portfolio projects. Within a few days I was invited to an on-site and met with 5 integral members of the team that I would be working with. The questions were pretty straight-forward, each person tried to focus on different areas of expertise so that I wouldn’t be having the same conversation over and over. Most of the questions centered around my experience, portfolio, and how I’ve dealt with difficult situations.

Overall, I had a wonderful experience interviewing with Logitech; the team showed so much enthusiasm, and my recruiter was amazing about keeping me in the loop every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• What is a presentation that you gave that went well and why do you think that it was successful?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

On 2 separate occasions I was invited to the Newark Office to conduct 1 on 1 interviews. Every interviewer, I met with 5 people, was kind and I could really tell that they wanted to get to know me and wanted to see what I could bring to the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced adversity and how you overcame that challenge?   Answer Question
    • If you were to come into Logitech, what would you like accomplish in your first year here?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Panel interview on site with three individuals separately for 20 minutes intervals in same conference room. Fielding questions from Sr. Director going over the Procurement process, fielding questions from Finance and another Executive Assistant that works for SVP.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

Came in for an interview, showed my work and talked to the team and VP, they came in groups of two. Job offered in less than a week, hired in 1 month

IT Role Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

Awful. I have never interacted with a recruiter more slow, unresponsive, disengaged, and horrifically unhelpful than I have in this process. Questions and emails go unanswered, promises go unkept, and there is a discernible irateness with their responses. Note that I have not pestered them by any means, my emails were always kept short, professional, and confined to a maximum of once a week if not longer. Completely unacceptable.

Interview Questions

Logitech Response

Mar 27, 2019 – Sr Director, Global Talent Acquisition

I'm so sorry to hear your experience as it's certainly not the standard we strive to hold ourselves to. You can provide more details on your experience by contacting me at lduthie@logitech.com so we can best address this with our team and create better experiences in the future.

Game Developer Interview

Interview

Quick 15 minute interview with the folks down at Newark. Very friendly and receptive. Mostly just going through the introductory questions about what my skills where and if I was available to work there.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your personal projects? What did you do during your school year?   Answer Question

B2B Integrated Marketing Campaigns Manager- Unified Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (San Francisco, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process put me off-- but only because of the lack of transparency from the interviewer.

The initial recruiter was nice, but openly led the conversations by saying they were filling 30+ roles. To that end, I had to initiate each interaction with no less than two emails/calls before I'd get a reply. When I did get a reply, our conversations were productive and smooth.

The first interview with the hm, however, was disappointing. They seemed excited, positive and optimistic. We had a deep conversation around skills and applications. Having an industry background in the subject matter I was being asked about showed through my talk track and question responses.

The hm let me know the people pined up next in the interview process and that they wanted to Head of Sales to speak with me. Everything was very progressive on the call...until we hung up. Thereafter, it all went silent with no follow up.

I had to email the recruiter a number of times, at one point being quite frank in letting her know the Company had reached out to me FIRST not the other way around, and to please respect my time and investment.

The response I got was simple and cold, that they "decided to focus on another candidate" with no further feedback, despite the false promises brought up in my interview. Understandably, jobs have to be rewarding for both employer and employee, but the lack of feedback and transparency (or even the respect for a professional applicants time) was a huge disappointment.

Interview Questions

Logitech Response

Mar 27, 2019 – Sr Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for providing this feedback, as we're always wanting to learn from people's experiences to create as best of an experience as possible. We are taking your feedback seriously, and will follow up with who we believe were the hiring manager and recruiter for this role to ensure they have this feedback as well as the right resources to create better experiences for candidates in the future.