Logitech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Desktop Solution Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

HR called me to set up a phone interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager forgot to called me until and I have to contact the HR and let them know. Basically, hiring manager asked you to see if I was a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is Active Directory?
      2. How to change password on Mac?
      3. How to back up user's data?
      4. What're your hobbies?
      5. etc...
      Answer Question

Intelligence Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in March 2017.

Interview

The company mail to you and arrange a time, then phone screen . After junior hr, you will meet hr manager via video. You need half month to get the result.

Senior IOS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online on website - got call from recruiter after a week - had phone interview with manager/director - went to onsite (4 rounds) - was given offer after 1 week

Interview Questions

• algorithmic programming, iOS bluetooth ble, general hr.   Answer Question

Principal Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I came across an interesting opening at Logitech and pinged couple of recruiters via LinkedIn. It took a month (!?) of constant prodding (including pinging the global head of talent acquisition) before I got a response from one of the recruiters.

We setup a time to go through the job reqs. I have around 16 years of experience in what they are looking for, so I was confident this was gonna move fast. How wrong I was!!

After talking to the recruiter, I was back in the "constant prodding" state..finally, nearly after 3 weeks I got a request from one of the directors for a quick phone call. Whew!

My discussion with the director went well. He was looking for exactly what I was bringing to the table. He finished the talk with "Well, glad to see a fit from both the sides. Please look forward to the next steps from the recruiter".

Now, after 2 weeks since that discussion, I haven't heard anything from the recruiter. I pinged the director and the recruiter, no replies. In the mean time, I was talking to other companies and got 3 offers. I have accepted one and will be joining them soon.

Would it hurt to reply saying a "no", if they didn't think this was a match? Part of me wants to keep up this "constant prodding", to see when, if at all, I get a reply :)

Will update more if I decide to do that.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Director was just probing on my prior experience, especially around my consumer electronics experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Video conference with recruiter and hiring manager, then on-site with hiring manager and his manager. Very positive impression of the team I was interviewing with but the HR/recruiters are a joke. Never follow up with you. Company seems nice but I'd never apply there again because of their recruiters, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing about yourself that's not on your resume?   Answer Question

Logitech Response

Aug 24, 2016 – Sr Director, Global Talent Acquisition

This is certainly not the candidate experience we aim to create, and I would like see how we can help rectify your visit to our campus. Please feel free to contact me directly at ... More

Senior EPM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received contact from HR. Had phone interview for a position in Oregon. That branch is their audio hardware center

She was curious why i wanna apply for a job out of California and did remind me that pay in Oregon wont be as good as bay area

Interview Questions

• Regular HR questions, such as why do you wanna make the move, what's your strength, why do you wanna join Logitech   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied in Naukri. Had four rounds of video call. A small task was given in the second round. First round was general. Second round was also general. Third round was a bit technical. The final round was with the VP which was a bit challenging

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? How are you suitable for this job?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

A deliberately confused situation. They wanted a video interview but I was unable to provide video. When I showed up, they seemingly became disenchanted by my race or skin color. They invented complaints to express dissatisfaction that I had not come prepared e.g. with a presentation of some type when they hadn't bother to request it! And they were angry that I expected the job was software engineering when in fact that was what the job was described to me as being! Beware employers seeking video interviews they are ALWAYS seeking to discriminate by race or age or religion.

Interview Questions

• Did you bring the presentation that we did not ask you to bring?   1 Answer

Logitech Response

Sep 26, 2016 – Sr Director, Global Talent Acquisition

We take these comments very seriously. Please contact me directly, so that I may investigate your experience interviewing at Logitech. lduthie@logitech.com. Thank you.

Associate Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and hiring manager.
    On-site interview with 6 people (30 minutes each)
    Recruter never contacted me back to update me on the hiring process. Some employees complained about the company, which is a bad sign.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logitech (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied in store, have one interview with department manager which you will work at, then wait about half an hour, then have another interview with store manager. Each takes about 15 mins. Questions are not hard. If you pass the first round, most likely you're hired.

Interview Questions

• Why Fry's? Do you have any experience? (it's okay if you're not)   Answer Question