Logitech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Desktop Solution Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

HR called me to set up a phone interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager forgot to called me until and I have to contact the HR and let them know. Basically, hiring manager asked you to see if I was a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is Active Directory?
      2. How to change password on Mac?
      3. How to back up user's data?
      4. What're your hobbies?
      5. etc...   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter, a conversation that lasted about 20 minutes. Pretty standard questions. I received an email from the recruiter a few hours later asking for me to come in for an on-campus interview.

I interviewed with three members of the company: the hiring manager and two associates. Pretty standard interview questions and nothing too shocking or difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to make a Logitech product standout in a retail location, such as Best Buy, with a limited budget?   1 Answer

Channel Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone by my boss JJ. I also talked with a few different HR people. I gave them a very mediocre resume at the time because I did not have much work experience and also a cover letter.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied in Naukri. Had four rounds of video call. A small task was given in the second round. First round was general. Second round was also general. Third round was a bit technical. The final round was with the VP which was a bit challenging

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? How are you suitable for this job?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Video conference with recruiter and hiring manager, then on-site with hiring manager and his manager. Very positive impression of the team I was interviewing with but the HR/recruiters are a joke. Never follow up with you. Company seems nice but I'd never apply there again because of their recruiters, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing about yourself that's not on your resume?   Answer Question

Logitech Response

Aug 24, 2016 – Sr Director, Global Talent Acquisition

This is certainly not the candidate experience we aim to create, and I would like see how we can help rectify your visit to our campus. Please feel free to contact me directly at... More

Intelligence Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in March 2017.

Interview

The company mail to you and arrange a time, then phone screen . After junior hr, you will meet hr manager via video. You need half month to get the result.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was recommended by my mentor to this position. I reached out to the manager and he scheduled an online interview. He said he would get back to me the following Monday, did not hear from him for 2 months, then reached out to me and offered me a job. I negotiated the salary with the HR representative, who told me directly she didn't think my proposal was possible, but then got back to me to the rate I wanted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. ALWAYS NEGOTIATE! Companies like Logitech was an old-fashioned, engineering led company for the longest time, so they do not offer too much benefits like other tech companies. They also have a tendency to offer you the lowest of the tech standard. But when they offer you a position, they really want you, so do not hesitate to negotiate. And ask for a ridiculous rate so they can settle on a middle ground, which would be your ideal salary.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by a recruiter several weeks later. I had two phone screens before I was invited for an onsite interview. The onsite was 3 interviews in a row. 1 was behavioral, 1 was focused on past projects, and 1 was technical. After this, I was contacted about a week later with an offer. The process was pretty drawn out, but everyone was really nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about Java, like difference between abstract class and interface. Also questions on LinkedLists.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Manager did not want to be there. Did much preparation which wasn't tested at all. Very unprofessional but have since moved my way up to a strong role. Was interviewed by a manager and 2 others who were pretty much hired a month or two before me. They were less, if not just as versed in the intern role.

Interview Questions

• To recreate a powerpoint slide (print out) in 15 minutes.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online through Logitech's website. Recruiter contacted me two weeks after the application, onsite interview the following week. Full day and very detailed. 13 people including managers, potential peers, and people in other departments.
    Candidates beware if you incur out-of-pocket travel expenses for the interview - reimbursement will take months. More than two months after submitting Logitech's arcane reimbursement paperwork for travel expenses I'm still waiting, all I've gotten to date are excuses and foot dragging (I believe Logitech's AP department is staffed by the DMV). Very unprofessional if not marginally unethical.

Interview Questions

• The usual experience and background questions, practical design questions, hypothetical problem resolution questions, and a few surprising college-level engineering theory questions which made me dust off memory cells from 30+ years ago.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter screened me on the phone. Then onsite with hiring manager. After that, thy called my references, including my then-current manager. That was fine with me. But then they asked me how much I was being paid at my present job. I gave the HR woman my TARGET salary. They then called my then-current manager and asked about my salary. My manager told her that this was confidential. As a result, I "next"ed that person (and Logitech). NEVER AGAIN !!!

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   1 Answer