LogixHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LogixHealth

1.8

Lead Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogixHealth (Bedford, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

An absolutely abominable cultural fit interview. Every bad thing I've read here about this place seems true. Just sitting in the lobby there are more than ten ceiling cameras visible, like a prison. Unless you get an office (unlikely) you'd be in a lifeless cube farm with low partitions so you can be seen on camera at all times. There was an electronic pad to sign in on and a custom visitor's badge, as though they are a military contractor.

The hiring manager did not like my calm nature in the interview and noted that the appearance of activity was important. At the time they had a three week backlog of tickets. I was incredulous. Any service desk that is that understaffed will only ever be putting out fires, not improving anything. That's not where I want to be.

Also, take note they're so cheap in hiring for their openings they explicitly post "Do NOT Click Apply Now" so they don't get charged. Maybe they're hurting from the half million dollar fraud fine they were recently hit with?

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work on projects as an individual or as a team contributor?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LogixHealth (Bedford, MA) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online. HR phone screen 2 days after applied. In-person interview next day. Very quick interview as its was a clerical/admin role. They pretended going to hire me. And even, said there is another best role for you. We pay more for that. And collected all your references and said moving with more qualified candidate for admin role :-)

Interface Analyst Interview

Interview

The interface process was very standard. I first had a call with HR and then after few days I had a call with the hiring manager. It was a smooth process.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LogixHealth (Bedford, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a very nice HR rep, and then an in person interview with the would-be manager of the specific position. The interview went extremely well and I got the impression I had an excellent chance at an offer. After a few weeks I was told by the recruiter that they had decided not to hire anyone - they needed to rethink their exact needs, or something to that effect.

Interview Questions

• I cannot remember specific questions, but no curve balls at all.   Answer Question

Customer Services Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LogixHealth.

Interview

Hiring was ok didn't get to meet any of the upper managment

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LogixHealth (Bedford, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

they are just looking for bodies to hire and then easily fire later i do not want to write anything else / i didn't even want to fill this out but I got 'stuck' on this page and couldn't get out of it so i did it i have nothing else to say so you don't need to use this but i just want to get off of this page feel like i'm in a loop and forced to keep filling out pages

Medical Biller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogixHealth.

Interview

walked in waited 5 mins for manager to come pick me up

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LogixHealth (Bedford, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

You dont get asked many or any questions. You just get talked at. They will always answer your questions if you have any to ask. It was a painless interview, but the hiring so quick was a red flag to me. But since i was in need of a job, i accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You got offered one pay rate- take it or leave it.

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogixHealth (Bedford, MA).

Interview

Scheduled quickly, interviewer was professional and didn't keep me waiting. They really seemed to value my experience. Was offered the position at the rate I asked for and they seemed excited to make the offer so that was a good start with the company. Was hoping to start the following week but start date offered wasn't for around 3 weeks or so.

Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LogixHealth (Bedford, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was easy but processing in as employee took too long. It took longer than 4 weeks and took forever to reach my references. They want three referrals or no offer.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work here and what can you bring to the team that i do not currently have?   2 Answers
    • Are you looking to stay past school?   Answer Question