Louis Vuitton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Louis Vuitton Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Louis Vuitton (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was about 45 min long, and enough friendly. Many questions about previous experience, customer service data and points how to achieve and exceed sales targets. Ability to handle difficult situations. Reason why I left my previous companies.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Louis Vuitton (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was interviewed for different people including team members, all the managers and regional director via Skype.

I enjoyed the hiring process, however the entire process took about two months to be finalize. Do not freak out if they don't reach you out right away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Yourself   1 Answer
    • How do you see yourself in five years.   1 Answer
    • One skill x one opportunity   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Louis Vuitton (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call, went in for an in person interview. Very nice, offered the job. HR were great, same as manager that interview. Once you are in, they are not nice anymore. They made you do a written scenario, answer an hypothetical email, and do a phone log. This was considerably difficult. The interview was easy and nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer and closed it real quickly without time to think about or negotiate, they are experts on this.

Client Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Louis Vuitton.

Interview

The interview process was a little long, but well worth it. It started with a phone interview with an HR representative, then a recruitment meeting with multiple representatives from the HR department. The recruitment meeting included a presentation about the company as well as two one-on-one interviews. Very comfortable, not intimidating. Although, the company is very selective in who they hire, and rightfully so. Louis Vuitton is the most valuable luxury company in the world, and they only choose the best people to become ambassadors for their stores.

Come prepared, enthusiastic, and informed. Be passionate about the brand.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered the amount I was going to ask for, no negotiating was necessary.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Louis Vuitton (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Professional Human Resource representative contacted me via email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went well and the HR representative is to schedule a second interview to take place.

Interview Questions

• My experience and what how I would help improve processes.   1 Answer

Digital Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Louis Vuitton (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

asked questions about my abilities and experiences. Asked what kind of programming languages I know, told me what I would be doing on the team and if it was interesting for me.

Regional Position Interview

Interview

Interview process was rigorous and required multiple rounds of interviews with various team members beginning with the recruiter and my direct boss, followed by interviews with the VP and HR Director. Overall I connected very well with the team and felt the interview questions were relevant and fair. The team also provided an accurate representation of the role and it's expectations.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my familiarity of the brand. It was important to share that I had done my research and was well versed in the brand's activities within my market as well as nationally and/or globally. Additionally, it is important to show your passion for the brand.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Louis Vuitton (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Went in the store and turned in a resume. I got a call about a week later to come in for an in-person interview. The interview was extremely relaxed (one-on-one) and it lasted for maybe a little over half an hour. We went over my work history, the store environment, and just some back and forth questions for each other. I got a call back within three days to come in again for an interview with the Store Director. However, I actually didn't get to meet the Store Director because she ended up being on a call/meeting so I had another interview with someone else from Management. This interview was a little less relaxed but not to a point where it made me nervous or uncomfortable. This person brought an "interview/hiring process" type handbook and flipped through it as she read off the questions.

I was called back a little over a week later by the Store Director and we had a very brief phone call (5 minutes) about the store and what are my expections are...etc.

Three days later they called back and made me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why Louis Vuitton? What do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if the customer doesn't speak English or any other language you know?   1 Answer
    • How do you follow up with the current trends?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me what I asked for.

Brand Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Louis Vuitton (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screen that last about 30 minutes, 3 interviews before I got hired. First with the store director, then leather goods director and finally with a team leader. During the first interview I had the chance to meet the brand better. On my second interview the Focus was my sale and costumer service skills. Took about 2 months on this process.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a complicated client?   1 Answer
    • Role play where the manager was a client abd you were the advisor.   1 Answer
    • How you define your personal fashion style   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not a lot options for negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Louis Vuitton (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

pretty conversational they just wanted practical answers. basically asking for behavioral questions and see if you can work under pressure and work well with the manager. They look for previous sales experience and wanted to know how do you handle difficult customers or those demanding for returns. Make sure to be flexible with work hours. A plus if you speak several languages