Lucid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lucid Interview Questions

Interviews at Lucid

2.9

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lucid.

Interview

Interviewer was VERY rude and unprofessional towards me. Constantly belittled and berated me for asking questions about the job. Laughed at me for asking questions about what the job entailed. Extremely rude, had a tone of voice that was very condescending. Glad I dodged a bullet working for this company if their interviewers display this kind of crass behavior!

Client Services Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lucid (New Orleans, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with five people, including peers, HR, direct leader, and executives. Each interview ranged from 30-60 minutes in length. Questions were thought-provoking and interesting. It was clear each interviewer was invested in the success of the person taking the role and in taking the time necessary to find the right fit for the business. The team was friendly, helpful, smart, and overall impressive. One of the best interview experiences I've had in my career.

Interview Questions

• I had a great discussion with the CEO about his vision for employee development and infusing start-up culture into New Orleans. It was refreshing and genuine.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lucid (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter reached out to me about 2 weeks after. The interviewer did not give any information on the company or position, just grilled me with questions. At the end, said it'd most likely be a few weeks before I heard anything back because she needed to look at the budget. I followed up multiple times in emails- no responses. I'm assuming I was rejected, but even an automated rejection email would have been nice. Most ATS have that feature so not sure where the lack of work is here.. There is definitely a lack of communication from the beginning and the recruiting team needs to step up their candidate experience game.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lucid (New Orleans, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview consisting of meeting with HR department, individuals in the division you are applying for, and managers in the division you are applying for. Most also meet with parts of the executive team. For most positions people need to be prepared for an excel test just to make sure that they are competent. Best advise is to be prepared for phone interview, have a quiet place to talk and be knowledgeable about what Lucid does and humble but confident in your skills.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember specific questions but if you are applying for most roles you need to be prepared for excel test, nothing too difficult but testing general excel knowledge.   Answer Question

Business Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lucid.

Interview

it was a good interview but the interviewer spoke more about themselves. there was no timeline set on when I will be informed whether I am considered or not

Business Development Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lucid.

Interview

Initial HR Screening. Followed by an interview with the hiring manager. And then another one with his boss. The whole process took about 2+ months. Overall, there was very little communication from anyone in-between each interview. After the final interview, I never heard back from anyone in the company. I sent a few follow ups but there was no response.

Overall, I walked away from the process with a negative feeling about the company. It wasn't because of their decision to not hire me, but because they never cared to follow up. I spent significant amount of time in the process and would at least deserved a note informing me of their decision. It was disrespectful and unprofessional.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lucid (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

The process took an incredibly long time. About 3 months in total. I had my application referred and then a recruiter reached out. Then a phone screening with hiring manager. Then a timed technical assessment. Then brought in for an all day interview with 5 different team members. Then they brought me in again to speak with 6 additional team members. All in all, I spoke to 12 different employees. That’s a great tactic for candidates to get to know the company culture, however, when there are weeks in between each round, the enthusiasm wears off.

Interview Questions

• A few behavioral questions, a technical test, plus some logic puzzles in person.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lucid (New Orleans, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

Lucid is serious about hiring the best possible candidates, so the interview process is thorough. I had two phone interviews, and then two days of in-person interviews, followed by reference checks and background checks. The in-person rounds included a total of eight 45 minute interviews with increasingly senior staff. The interviews were in-depth and engaging, but not high-pressure or overly-critical. Everyone I interviewed with sounded passionate about their work and dedicated to helping the company grow. The discussions provided the insight I needed to understand the expectations for my role and determine that the company culture would be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your previous position when you made a mistake that impacted clients, and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lucid (New Orleans, LA) in February 2015.

Interview

Really good interview process. Definitely had a great group of Engineers that were very smart and passionate about what they were working on. Lot's of talk about previous experience and projects you've worked on. No white-boarding or 'puzzle' style questions.

Watch out for the "Bar Raiser" portion which will be with a senior leadership member. They will try to find red flags and press on them. The intention is for you to lose your composure under pressure. Be sure you are prepared for this and don't let it rattle you.

Engineer Interview

Interview

STAY AWAY from these unprofessional jerks. Not only will they not get back to you at all if they decide not to hire you, they also will not reimburse your interview travel expenses, even after they very clearly tell you when booking travel that they will do so!

Interview Questions

• Asked various questions about circuit diagrams, crash structure, interiors, etc.   Answer Question