Lucky Supermarkets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lucky Supermarkets

2.0

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sonoma, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (Sonoma, CA).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was easy and comfortable, staff was friendly and the process was efficient. I worked there for 5 years and it was a great experience I learned a lot and took costumer service skills with me.

Interview Questions

• What my strong and weak points are, a few more questions about work ethics.   1 Answer

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Two interviews first with manager and he was just asked typical interview questions. Second with assistant manager she went through the whole interview process hired me on the spot gave me a drug test and called me for the next step. When I came in on my first day they gave me a name tag and showed me around the whole store then I started working.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with two customers at once?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non I didn't even know the pay until I got my paycheck

Grocery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets in May 2015.

Interview

Talk about your experiences of work. Why type of job you are looking to do? Full or part time. What shifts you can work? Morning afternoon or evening.

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (Concord, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied on their website and got a call within week for an interview. I went to the interview and was brought into the manager's office, which took about 15 minutes. I was told what the job would be like and what would happen and I would get a call soon if I got the job.

Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets.

Interview

Simple application. Definitely have to start at the bottom to get your foot in the door. Pretty informal process, start pay is not great. Lots of drama in the grocery business. Pros is the union benefits. Long hours and have to be very flexible with schedule

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (Fremont, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

She took me into the office, explained the job responsibilities, asked me a few situational questions, and that was it. She told me she would call me back in the next couple days to let me know if I got the job. I got a call from her the next day saying I got the job and that I had to take a drug test. Came in to take it, filled out some paperwork, and I was employed.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable for being on your feet and staying physical for long periods of time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Basically what you answered in your application online
    The manager will make you explain what you mention in the application and asks you situation describing such circumstances how will you handle stealing and etc.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Very easy, almost no questions. Went right into tax related questions which pretty much confirmed i was getting hired on the spot. They are always in need of new workers and are willing to hire just about anyone who passes a background and drug test.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (San Leandro, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I met with a interview manager filled out an application were ask question about schools I attended and if there anyone in the company i'm related to do I have a criminal back ground and work am i'm looking to achieve out of the company.

Interview Questions

• Being a customer service first shift lead show what I can do to make my crew shine in the field.   1 Answer

Meatcutter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (Fremont, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Completed application, interviewed on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation