Lucky Supermarkets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lucky Supermarkets Interview Questions

2.0

Department Specialist Key Carrier Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Cerrito, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (El Cerrito, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

First, there was a 2-3 minute phone interview with a corporate employee. Then, I was scheduled to meet with the store manager of the store I applied to. I was told before I go to the in-store interview, I must complete an assessment test, which had analogies, algebra, and vocabulary.

Interview Questions

• (basically just look up questions that pertain to leadership and let management know that you like to set personal and team goals.)
      Name a time when you disagreed with a fellow co-worker about a possession, a process, or anything.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it's a promotion. Key Carriers start off at $14.50 an hour.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

easy going.Relax enviroment..concious management.expirience on interview was good.Very flexible...Took longer because store was not open yet but was contacted and interviewed in good time frame.response was fast to my interest in working for them..welcoming atitude and offered a job right away and i accepted.

Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets.

Interview

Simple application. Definitely have to start at the bottom to get your foot in the door. Pretty informal process, start pay is not great. Lots of drama in the grocery business. Pros is the union benefits. Long hours and have to be very flexible with schedule

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (Concord, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied on their website and got a call within week for an interview. I went to the interview and was brought into the manager's office, which took about 15 minutes. I was told what the job would be like and what would happen and I would get a call soon if I got the job.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets.

Interview

They ask pretty basic questions. They screen applications before hand but also take people who call or speak to a hiring manager in person. pretty standard retail job interview and questions there is a mouth swab drug test. if they call you to do an in person interview then you're pretty much hired

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a tough situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Basically what you answered in your application online
    The manager will make you explain what you mention in the application and asks you situation describing such circumstances how will you handle stealing and etc.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (Fremont, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

She took me into the office, explained the job responsibilities, asked me a few situational questions, and that was it. She told me she would call me back in the next couple days to let me know if I got the job. I got a call from her the next day saying I got the job and that I had to take a drug test. Came in to take it, filled out some paperwork, and I was employed.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable for being on your feet and staying physical for long periods of time?   Answer Question

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Two interviews first with manager and he was just asked typical interview questions. Second with assistant manager she went through the whole interview process hired me on the spot gave me a drug test and called me for the next step. When I came in on my first day they gave me a name tag and showed me around the whole store then I started working.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with two customers at once?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non I didn't even know the pay until I got my paycheck

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (San Leandro, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I met with a interview manager filled out an application were ask question about schools I attended and if there anyone in the company i'm related to do I have a criminal back ground and work am i'm looking to achieve out of the company.

Interview Questions

• Being a customer service first shift lead show what I can do to make my crew shine in the field.   1 Answer

Meatcutter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (Fremont, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Completed application, interviewed on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation