Luminex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Luminex

2.6

Associate Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Luminex (Madison, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

It was incredibly friendly and laid back. They asked general questions about my experience and then we talked about random things like pet peeves. I enjoyed the interview. I was sure to send a thank you to each individual who had interviewed me. They made it pretty clear that I was going to be hired

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you struggled to work in a team with someone? How was this resolved?   Answer Question

Associate Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Luminex (Madison, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview was about 2 hours long where groups of employees or 1-1 with managers asked questions and also let you ask questions about the company and work. It was very laid back and everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

Luminex Response

Associate Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Luminex (Northbrook, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

4 hour interview which included a lab tour and written test. Met with HR, all team members and also had to give an impromptu presentation on a scientific topic of my choice.

Interview Questions

• If I could be any animal, what would I be and why?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

just asked me a few questions about my knowledge of company and also my programming skills. It was a very fun and relaxed interview. He then introduced me to the rest of the team and to his boss for approval.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Luminex.

Interview

It was a very long process of interviewing with HR, then multiple team members. It wasn't particularly hard just tedious. The interviewers also made somewhat negative remarks about other team members which was odd to me. All in all it was a long process but not anything outside of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are open to negotiation.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Luminex (Austin, TX) in December 2008.

Interview

Gor called for an interview, one on one first, then group, the presentation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Luminex.

Interview

The overall hiring and interview process was quick. The people were very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was not negotiable.

Senior Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Luminex (Austin, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Met with 3 VP's that I would be supporting. Very positive experience.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luminex (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview at first. The hiring manager asked for a convenient time for a phone interview. Then he called at that time and we talked about 25 min about the various projects.

Interview Questions

• Why are you planning to leave the current job?   1 Answer

Feb 15, 2019 – Manager, Talent Acquisition & Org Development

Dear candidate, Thank you for your interest in Luminex! Pleased that you had a positive experience and shared your feedback.

Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Luminex (Madison, WI).

Interview

This was a long time ago: I applied via e-mail, and at that time no job opening was posted. We were still a small start up company. After an initial phone interview I got invited for the real interview at this company. I spend talking for several hours with multiple people in key positions of various departments.