Lunexa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lunexa Interview Questions

2.5

New Grad Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lunexa.

Interview

Got in touch at a career fair and followed up with a screening interview, which was pretty standard. Had a phone interview with a couple straightforward logic/brain teaser type problems and talked about my background and the position. The interviewer basically said I would be bored and not challenged (I guess cause I was coming from a phd and said I was looking for a challenging role?) and so I didn't bother following up.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lunexa.

Interview

Went to career Fair, seemed very interested in Stats majors, as thats how I got the initial phone interview.

Interview Questions

• They wanted every clause in the technical interview to be simplified. Had difficulty with the where clause.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lunexa (Ithaca, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

On-campus interview. Went to information session, asked afterward to see if I could talk about the work. Next day, got an interview slot, and met with one of the partners. Currently waiting for the next step. Interview process was talking about projects, team work experiences, talking about the company, resume, and then one problem solving exercise.

Interview Questions

• How would you find the number of diet soda cans in the United States?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lunexa (San Francisco, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

I applied online and then spoke with an internal representative and interviewed at the same time. I then interviewed over the phone again but this time is was from a senior consultant and I was interviewed for technical abilities, problem solving, SQL, and situational and behavioral questions. I then interviewed over the phone with one of the Partners - very technical! I then interviewed in-person onsite at their office. I was given an offer a day later.

Negotiation

I feel that I was treated extremely fairly and that we came to a mutually beneficial agreement.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lunexa in March 2012.

Interview

The recruiter asked me to go over my resume and didn't ask behavioral questions.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lunexa in March 2012.

Interview

Went through 4 phone interviews. First interview was basic introduction and going through the resume. Second interview was technical with one of their engineers. Third was with another consultant who asked mostly questions that gauged problem solving skills and weaknesses/strengths. Fourth was with one of the partners and was given a brain teaser.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but unexpected when asked to explain a thesis I had written in simple terms.   Answer Question