Luxottica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Luxottica Interview Questions

Interviews at Luxottica

2.7

Corporate Trainer Interview

Interview

Behavioral focused, team interview process

Interview Questions

• nothing seemed too difficult   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Luxottica (Mason, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Day 1: a phone screening by an HR representative. Day 2: a one-hour phone interview with Employee 1. Day 3 a week or two later: 3 hours of one-on-one interviews with Employees 2-4. Day 4 a week or two later: 3 more hours of one-on-one interviews with Employees 5-7. Over the course of those first 3-4 weeks I heard from the HR rep regularly and it was nothing but encouraging. Suddenly after the last interview all communication stopped and the opening was re-posted. A month later the HR rep accidentally left a voice mail intended for an applicant for a different job on my voice mail. Only when she realized her mistake did I finally got a call letting me know I was not getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you think it will be a difficult transition going from a law firm to a corporate environment?   1 Answer

Associate Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Luxottica (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

They Asked many questions, took about 30 minutes just asking questions. The interview as a whole took about an hour or so. There was 1 person asking the questions, and another observing

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose one, What is one of your weaknesses? What is one of your strengths?   1 Answer

Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Luxottica (Dallas, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview w/ store gm / panel interview with regional / background check

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience where you had a disagreement with a fellow employee, how was it resolved & what steps were taken to ensure it was resolveved   1 Answer

Negotiation

We start here, but have a training program with increases as different levels of training & certifications are achieved

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehigh Valley, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Luxottica (Lehigh Valley, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Received asking to schedule an over-the-phone interview,The interviewer was very friendly and professional. After the general questions of what made me come in to apply, the interviewer asked if i could come in and meet her boss and do an in-person interview, after one more informative interview, they had given me an offer and i had accepted the entry level position as a lab technican and had worked my way up to store manager.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to enter the optical industry?   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Luxottica.

Interview

They reached out quickly after I submitted my resume, and we completed a phone interview. Afterwards, they were eager to schedule an in-person interview, but then rescheduled several times, which made it difficult to manage on my end with my current employer. After my in-person interview finally took place, I never heard back from them, even after following up with the team I met with. I assume I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about specific performance metrics for marketing initiatives I worked on at my current employer.   Answer Question

Optical Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Luxottica in July 2010.

Interview

I went into a store to apply which is best since they don't advertise. I was contacted within a couple days to interview. They are always looking for people because they are always short staffed. The interview was more about if I could sell than about experience as an optician. If you dress nice, are into fashion, great at sales and don't have a problem working alot ( especially nights and weekends) then you have a good chance at getting the job.

Optical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Luxottica (Brea, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

There were 2 interviews , second interview by phone. First interview face to face was punctual, professional and knowledgeable . The second interview was by a regional in another state . She was to call me at a specific time . She never called ,I ended up calling her. she was unprepared and had a bunch of excuses. She said she her back ground was not in Optical and she had no Human resource skills.

Interview Questions

• There was not a difficult question , but questions were directed to sales abilities .   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes able to negotiate. I found out later there were managers making $5.00 per hour than I was.

Optical Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Luxottica.

Interview

HR talked much more than me and stumbled at my questions about the company. Seemed upset that I actually had questions, when I was asked do you have any questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you know where the position is located? As I see you are in XYZ city...
      Why are you interested in our company?   1 Answer

Optician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Luxottica (Kansas City, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

My current boss gave me the opportunity to introduce myself before we went into my skills as an employee. It was a good time to get to know one another.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the team?   1 Answer