Luxottica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.6

Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Luxottica (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

Simple interview with store manager and then was asked to interview and meet with hiring manager. Would not discuss hourly compensation and would not guarantee hours available hiring manager asked what I knew about company

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation were a decision of yours impacted others   Answer Question

Distribution Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Luxottica.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter who set up the interview, provided company and benefit information and then I met with someone at Luxottica about a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• Greatest strengths and weakness, How would I go about moving up within the company, Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Laborer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Luxottica.

Interview

The process was small org there were basic question and you have to give specific answers etc just like a normal interview would. Be there are going to be several interview to get our final job offer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Luxottica (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone call from company recruiter and very cordial. I've spoken to this recruiter on previous opportunities and felt more comfortable given our prior interaction. Recruiter again advised company strives to promote from within and they would be looking first at their internal candidate pool. I quickly felt quite the "long-shot" but recruiter inquired about my interest in other opportunities which was encouraging. Set expectation timeline of the interview and hiring process for the District Manager position which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in other business segments of our company?   Answer Question
    • Would you be interested in relocating to obtain a business opportunity?   Answer Question

Optical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Luxottica (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I applied through the Luxottica website for Sears Optical- Optical Supervisor. I am moving from Miami to Orando so all interviews were over the phone. I was emailed maybe a day or so after I applied by the Regional Sales Manager, who said my experience was impressive and would like to set something up. The initial interview was through their conference line with the other Manager at the location I was applying for. It was very straight forward, questions about my background mostly and who they are looking for. Everything I stand for was in line with what Luxottica does and the type of candidate they wanted so she said she wanted to move forward. Later in the day she emailed me the time and date of our next interview. Same line and this one was more about the type of sales person I am. I made sure to focus on educating the customer and maximizing every sale, always with the customers needs in mind. Some questions also about multi tasking and just my work ethic in general. Very easy interview and laid back. Usually Luxottica interviews are more lengthily and the questions are more in depth but they seem to have made their decision with me fairly early so I'm happy about that. Later in the day after the 2nd interview, the Regional Manager said she is preparing an offer and will reach out to me. A day or so after I received an offer letter which was very generous and hard to say no to. I'm very happy with the outcome and excited for the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me about your sales skills? Average sale? How would you multi task if you have 5 people waiting, the phone is ringing and you need to protest? Etc. very laid back.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered $18+ commission because I'm unlicensed which is basically around what I wanted and more than I was earning before so I was pleased with that and accepted. They explained in the offer that once I am licensed, they will re-evaluate my pay, which is great.

Head of Learning Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Luxottica.

Interview

They NEVER got back to me just had me schlepping to their offices in Port Washington in the middle of nowhere. They kept bringing me back and teasing me with the job. I live in NYC so this was not ideal. After 3 months of back and forth, they sent me a ding letter. An actual letter in the mail...not a text or an email. A letter. YABBA DABBA DO...I was back in the Flintstones era!

Interview Questions

• Why did you attend Binghamton U?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Luxottica (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I apply online and by the next week I was call in for an interview. I was interview by two people. I'm guessing both are the supervisors. They questioned me base off of my resume so that was a lot. They asked if I have any question and also my availability.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luxottica (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Sr. Logistics director came to the university to interview people from the program.
    he was mainly concentrated to ask the past experiences I had with team projects and past work experiences. He was direct and severe look and wanted to dig in deep for the precise answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Luxottica (Mason, OH).

Interview

The questions from the interview where the same as the questions from the questionnaire the recruiter sent me. There was a CSR test I had to do on the computer through Proveit. The recruiter didn't really say much to me about the job she sent me an email with the description. Although she did tell me it was for 3rd shift and it wasn't. The interview questions where the typical generic questions; Why do you want to work here? etc...

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luxottica.

Interview

Telephone interview with HR/Recruiter, telephone interview with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager, was told I would have an interview with an additional manager as a final step. Never heard back from anyone about the final interview. Contacted HR/Recruiter & hiring manager to follow up. Finally got a "thanks but no thanks" email from HR. Personally, I feel I should have had the opportunity for the final interview since I was told I was moving forward in the process. It's just the right thing to do.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Luxottica? Rest was pretty conversational, not really like an interview.   Answer Question