Lyon Workspace Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lyon Workspace Products Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2017

2.5

General Laborer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyon Workspace Products.

Interview

There was no interview process. They hired temp through manpower, then after probationary period they hired you on. After your orientation at the temp agency, you'll take the real orientation at the factory, take your lunch that day and start working after lunch. It's a fairly quick process. You can choose to tell them you are giving your current employer a two week notice, or start immediately.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lyon Workspace Products (Norfolk, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

I completed a phone interview with the company HR manager, standard questions asked and it lasted approximately 1/2 hour. Then had a face to face interview with the Regional Manager and the VP of Sales, this interview took about an hour and then I had lunch with them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They sent an offer letter containing an offer of 20% above the researched standard starting pay.

DSM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyon Workspace Products in January 2012.

Interview

pleasant interview with the regional manager, good company it seems...i wasnt hired but i wasnt willing to relocate and they had an internal referral...i would recommend this company to others

Interview Questions

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lyon Workspace Products in October 2010.

Interview

Previously worked for Lyon.

Negotiation