M & R Consultants Corporation. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 6, 2017

2.5

Inside and Our Side Sales Execs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Billerica, MA).

Interview

You will be interviewed by the VP and sales team.

Interview Questions

• Ask to spell out your execution plan   1 Answer

Negotiation

very quick.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Burlington, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

A lot of going back and forth. Interviewed with HR Recruiter first, who liked me very much. Arranged for a second interview with the two heads of Sales. First interview went very well lasted almost 40 minutes. Got a firm interest and reccommendation to be hired.

The next interview with the second head of sales lasted about five minutes and was extremely hurried and the end of a Friday around 5:00 PM

From there it was two weeks of follow up with very little response.

Very frustrating process and I am glad I did not get the position. If it was that hard for them to communicate with me on a simple sales job, I can't imagine what the process is like to actually get something done there productivity wise. A true blessing in disguise

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Thane (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1> HR will come and tell you to fill your information in there PC.
    2> Normal technical round where all types of testing questions they will asked.
    3> They are not interested in your knowledge because they want a man who can work as a donkey.
    4> One more important thing that they can fire you any time so think twice before you join that company.
    5> Saturday is compulsory working for Contractor.

Interview Questions

• Basic testing questions. As this company having E-Learning domain you don't have to worried about interview. They will give you one Asset(Module) which you have to test.
      In that module you have to test content matching and next and previous page functionality.   Answer Question

SME Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I have applied through recruiter. The process took 1 day. They will start with the basic questions tell me about your self. Are you comfortable with the position or not.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation..

Interview

> Was contacted through job portal
    > first round is for knowing our experience , pay , notice period and also the requirement they are looking for
    > 2nd round was technical interview which went well
    > 3rd round is client interview

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Thane (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

A very slow process interview. After the interview there are no response. After clearing each interview you need to followup for the results. The worst part is they do not intimate you weather you are selected or not. They lack the professionalism in there approach.

The company select the candidate having a ready set of customer and which they can acquire it easily.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Two test are conducted one is at office.
    And other is online PHP test which I found a bit difficult.
    As I am working on android development.
    Too less questions for Android section.

Uphultery Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mamfe (Cameroon)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Mamfe (Cameroon)) in March 2014.

Interview

I had 8 years of experience, about the detail skill perform on this length of time e.t.c...

Interview Questions

• The time it took to provide i number of good needed by the customers, the rate of income per week, how to manage the procedure. e.t c.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is to be sure of good skill to fit your your particular trade e.g. an upholsterer will not know how to due good estimate for a set of chairs. be well train.

QA Test Engineer Interview

Interview

1 aptitude test on HTML
    1 HR round
    and one Technical Face to Face interview

Interview Questions

• all the questions were easy to answer and related to testing   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation..

Interview

2 phone interviews then they called onsite,it went for an hour and hr interview