MFS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MFS Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MFS in February 2017.

Interview

Applied and a recruiter reached out to me 3 days later, scheduling a call for the next day. The recruiter never called and also did not respond to 2 follow up emails. I would not recommend going through the efforts of applying as the internal HR team is not ver professional

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MFS (Boston, MA).

Interview

Had two phone screens, and then a final round at their office. Questions were mainly behavioral and on a case study. The process was smooth, and everyone was extremely friendly.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MFS (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very straight forward. Looking to see if your attitude and personality fit with the specific team/department you are applying to. I had 3 rounds of interviews and got a call later in the day after my final interview telling me I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Trade Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MFS (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Two round interview.
    A basic personality interview followed by job overview.
    They really want to know more about you and your career so far.
    They test compatibility and aptitude for the job.
    Warm and friendly tone of questioning.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MFS (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

It's fairly simple and nothing surprising, just an overview for your experience. The manager seemed unprepared to the interview, but I guess he was just trying to find a candidate that he would be willing to work with for six months.

Information Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MFS (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Two managers interviewed me. One is in the Market data analyse department. They are both very nice and the whole process just like a talking. They will first introduce their departments. And then it is your show time. No behaviour questions. All about your experience and your background.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MFS (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person. Interviewer was very friendly and informative about the company. Asked me general questions. I received an offer the same day and was beyond delighted

Investment Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MFS (Boston, MA).

Interview

I interviewed with two different people who were very nice and appreciated that I had work experience on Wall Street. It was important to the people interviewing me that I knew what the job entailed and they were looking for a hard worker and someone they could depend on.

Interview Questions

• What was it like to work on a trading desk?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MFS (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks. It was fairly easy, no hard or tricky questions. Questions mainly focused on personality and previous job experience. Three people interviewed me, one senior manager and two senior analysts.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself/walk me through your resume; How did you resolve a conflict with your previous employer   Answer Question

Public & Media Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MFS (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very short and brief, interviewer spoke most of the time. No hard questions. Lasted less than a week. Interviewer is the manager of the position who is really nice and has worked there for 8 years now.