MHM Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.6

Licensed Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Interview

I applied for the position via an online application and was told to contact the office once I had moved to Philadelphia. I did so and emailed the person I was in contact with. I was very interested in this position and felt completely blown off. My calls and emails went unanswered and it wasn't until a few weeks later that I got a call back asking me to come in for an interview. It was very unprofessional and I was very disappointed with my interaction with this company.

Licensed Mental Health Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MHM Services in April 2017.

Interview

Inital interview was more like a screening which was done via phone with a recruiter. Second interview was in person. I wasn't asked many typical interview questions. The focus was more on the fact I had previous correctional experience. I got the impression that they are desperate for warm bodies.

Interview Questions

• I see you have previous correctional experience? What did you do?   Answer Question

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MHM Services (Nashville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and they checked refferences, The phone interview is usually with the direct report and then with the Director of that department. Then I did a combined conversation with the two of them and was made a job offer after that. This is a pedning offer with referrences checks and backgrounds needing to be done.

Interview Questions

• Lots of question about experience, questions about previous copmpany, if I was able to work from home and stay focused, type of candidates I have worked with, number of positions I could handle   1 Answer
    • Q: type of candidates I have worked with, number of positions I could handle   1 Answer

Interview

When I was hired I meet with 2 staff members, program director and administrative assistant. They asked questions about my experience, how I would handle various scenarios and discussed the program. In last 6 months the staff dynamic remains the same however your asked to give a handwritten writing example and asked a barrage of different questions that don't seem pertinent to the job. The whole process is degrading as they correct your work in front of you and point out mistakes. It's weird to handwrite when all of the work is completed on computers with the benefit of spell and grammar check. So if you're like me with bad handwriting you will not get the job even though I'm excellent on the computer.

Also they check out all references so be careful the people you list. From what I understand they can be very inappropriate on the phone especially the director. Asking questions that many references stated are private about personal life and lifestyle. The probing into work issues, performance, staff issues and personal interactions.

Interview Questions

• Ask about your personal life and family seem to want to know if you have responsibilities that could effect work (i.e. Sick family, spouse, children or home issues.) Your future goals, educational history, your goals if hired, desired salary, willingness to cooperate with company goals   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MHM Services (Daytona Beach, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Have not been hired. Started with phone interview and then a 1 on 1 interview. Phone recruiter and personal interviewer were very nice and easy to talk to. I have not had an offer and this is not a job I am interested in if that even happens.

Interview Questions

• How would I keep track of my daily task.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MHM Services (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

A phone call, the interviewer offered me the job. I went to the location for a day on my way home I was offered a different lower rate of pay than offered the first time. I was told it was the location is why the pay was lowered. I declined the offer. While applying for another location I was told by the same HR person that I could not work for MHM because I declined the other location. She was very rude and spiteful she went out of her way to be rude to me. She told me that I quite a job at the State prison in Raiford Fl I told her that I never worked there and that she was mistaken me for someone else. She told me that I was mistaken it was very childish of her. I have been a prison nurse for some time now I just completed my BSN degree and hope to work in the prison system It is a good fit for me. This HR person is causing MHM to lose a lot of nurses that I know. I am in a nursing group that has over ten thousand members and I am not the only one in this group that has complained about this HR person in Florida.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raiford, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MHM Services (Raiford, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

They took me on a tour of the facility and I met the DON and ADON and HSA of the facility. They were friendly and professional. They told me that they were very short staffed and that I should be hired asap but the whole process took about 2 months. They warned me that Nurses and Officers had been attacked at one time or another. Examples given were: urinating on staff.....throwing feces .....stabbing officer with a piece of a metal fence.That was kinda scary. Also asked about orientation they said I could follow another nurse for " a day or two" not enough time. Orientation is non-existent here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MHM Services (Norfolk, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was very short, it only took one day. The setting was very laid back and they did not ask me a lot about my experience. they just asked me what shift i wanted and when i said i wanted Day shift they said that they could only offer me 11-7. I said okay fine, then when i asked about mandating. They had told me that no one ever gets mandated. LOL!!! such a lie. When i got off training a month later and for the rest of my time being an employee there, I was mandated from 11-7 to work 7-3 at least twice a week. Management is very misleading

Interview Questions

• Experience, what shift you want   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MHM Services (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was pleasant and very professional,the initial interview was on the phone and then over the course of a couple of weeks several managers also interviewed me. It was a quick and efficient process all together.

Interview Questions

• When are you able to start a new position
      Why do you feel you would be good for the position   1 Answer

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MHM Services.

Interview

Had one phone interview with a corporate headhunter. Ha second interview face to face with person that was assigned to be the Program Director for the State of California.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult questions the interviewer and I were on the same page.   Answer Question