MHM Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MHM Services Interview Questions

Interviews at MHM Services

2.2

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MHM Services.

Interview

Multidisciplinary and Experiential. Environmentally focused especially regarding healthy boundaries and crisis dual interview purpose for MHM and GDC as contract employer Environmental exposure via facility tour is beneficial

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with crisis ?
      How well do you establish healthy boundaries with clients?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MHM Services (Hampton, VA).

Interview

the interviewer is friendly and professional, they just go through your resume and ask some basic background question, and they also go through some skill test like how do you play if function in Excel.

Site Supervisor Interview

Interview

It wasn’t that hard but they had a lot of people there and it was kind stressful I didn’t know what to say half the time I feel like I was just making up words at some point in time

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MHM Services.

Interview

Phone screen and in person interview with a manager and coworker; both were friendly, warm, and nice. Interview went extremely well and the manager seemed very interested. I received a generic rejection email that didn’t even acknowledge that I had interviewed. Really disappointing & confusing!!

Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Placid, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MHM Services (Lake Placid, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview and the girl told me I could make between $12-$16 an hour. I passed the background test and received a call to schedule my interview. The interview was fine except I was told the job only paid $12-$14 an hour. If the girl on the phone originally told me what the position actually paid, I would not have wasted mine or the other lady's time with an interview. Needless to say I was very disappointed

Interview Questions

• How much did I get paid at my previous job   1 Answer

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MHM Services (McLean, VA) in October 2018.

Interview

I was invited for in person interview after assistment four guys came, A Manager and three IT technicians one of them greet me with left hand as he was eating crackers with his right hand.
    The other was playing with his phone tell the end of interview.
    I might miss 8 Qs from (48) in 10 mins assistment and its because they were so simple but I answered with high security profective.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chipley, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MHM Services (Chipley, FL) in August 2018.

Interview

Easy going very relaxing every one was nice they seemed eager to fill the position. They explained the hiring process and the benefits. They also went over policy and procedures and the pros and cons.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses and strengths. Tell us why and is there room for improvement what could I do to make it better in the work place and how did I feel about my old boss.   1 Answer

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MHM Services (Phila, PA).

Interview

I met with one of the Program Managers. We talked for around a half hour. She then introduced me to the HR person and she left. The HR person said "Welcome aboard" and told me I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about counseling violent criminals?   1 Answer

Licensed Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MHM Services (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied at several sites including MHM’s. I got called for an interview and was hired for prn the same day. The interview was very relaxed. I was hoping to get a full time job, but I am in school on Saturdays and that would conflict with the weekend requirement.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle inappropriate inmate advances?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if security is not getting you an inmate that you need to see right away?   Answer Question

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Lunas, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MHM Services (Los Lunas, NM) in February 2018.

Interview

Wen in for a interviewed, reviewed my previous experience in corrections, gave me a tour around the facility was offered the job. Had to discuss what days I would be available and if I had any preference in which unit ill be working at.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in corrections?   1 Answer