MTBC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

2.6

Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MTBC (Somerset, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

I had to reschedule my interview twice first because the HR representative was ill, second because the HR representative had an incorrect telephone number and then on the day of the second re-scheduled interview the HR representative did not contact me at all. I reached out to her via her telephone numbers and email to no avail. Due to these incidents I wrote an email forging my application. My time and skills are valuable and the HR representatives actions are indicative of an inconsiderate and badly managed company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MTBC.

Interview

I sent an response to an online job board. I was called around a week and asked questions regarding my availability for the summer. I told him my interest in what I wanted to do and they followed up with me a week later.

Interview Questions

• Simple question relating to what I wanted to do and that they   Answer Question

Network Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MTBC (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

I got an interview at MTBC through a consulting agency. My resume was forwarded to Palantir and then I was emailed from a HR recruiting manager setting up an interview with someone.

Got another job.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MTBC.

Interview

First interview was with department manager She asked me questions related to me, my education and work experience relates to jon the job is basically about managing a team.of few girls and make sure of all the daily task that one representable person can do with confidence, reporring manager so they were looking for the confident ones, so you just need to stay confident , then HR manager was also asking questions related to how long i,ll stay, because they train you for three months for that and they want you to work for long term, i assured them that i have no plans to leave without any genuine purpose.

Interview Questions

• Tell us simething about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Tell us a bit more about how your precious job can.be related to the one we are hiring you for?   1 Answer

Lead QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MTBC in January 2015.

Interview

It was good and quit easy interview, it has two phases in which they examine you well in details against your mentioned skills. In first level they examine you in abstract level and after that if you get short listed then call for second.

Interview Questions

• Related to QA and automation   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MTBC (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in October 2013.

Interview

test & two interviews

Negotiation

not much

Billing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MTBC (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in July 2012.

Interview

They are very comfortable people. They don't confuse the candidates.they interview in a friendly way.They ask about the qualifications. They also ask about job experience. They encourage new graduates.

Lead Generation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MTBC (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in April 2012.

Interview

i passad a strict interview process, consist of 3 interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiation phase is quite difficult

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MTBC (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in April 2012.

Interview

computer test
    interview
    Training
    final test
    and than appointment letter

Interview Questions

• Why You want to do job?   1 Answer
    • You will continue study or not??   1 Answer

Billing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MTBC (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in March 2012.

Interview

Submit your resume to HR department They will call you when there is any job opening , best way is to get referral of employee. Different test for different jobs, and than interview the more high position you apply the more difficult it will be.

Interview Questions

• If you get better job than what will be your decision, As per contract you can't leave with in six month.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, Negotiability as employees already working with the same package and many are waiting for jobs outside so you have to accept , benefit are high no doubt .