MYMIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MYMIC Interview Questions

2.4

Senior Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MYMIC (Portsmouth, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

1. Applied for the online posting
    2. Phone screening with HR (very informal) It was supposed to be 20 min and it lasted 1Hr.
    3. Interview/Meeting with CEO and PM. (also very informal/casual) it went for an a bit over an hour. They walked me around and introduced me to people, which was strange (before I was offered anything)

Interview Questions

• They asked the usual 1) background questions 2) why are you looking "for a change" (why for you looking for a new job) question 3) job-related questions (ISD specific, i.e.: analysis type questions; AIDE model-type questions, etc.) 4) in general we talk (most of our interview time: 60% of it) about: a) describe your ideal job b) gov contracts, proposals, etc. (my background) and gov funding, which tends to slow down the hiring process (hint hint )   1 Answer

Research Analyst/Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MYMIC (Arlington, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

I accomplished a telephone interview only. Interview was fair and balanced. More conversational than an interview and no trick questions. Interviewer wanted to know my experience level with respect to two main competencies required in this position. I had an opportunity to ask questions at end and answers were candid and helpful. The only issue I have is with the hiring process (vs the interview): all information was not always forthcoming with respect to the contract dates, salary and benefits. I don't think they were withholding the information, only not communicating within the company.

Interview Questions

• There was no most difficult question -- very straightforward   Answer Question

Military Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MYMIC (Arlington, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview went very well, the Recruiter was very nice and clear on the process. She answered all of my questions clearly and precisely. She was straightforward, she explained the timeline of the position and the interview process, she gave me benefits info and let me know how the business environment was.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MYMIC (Portsmouth, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a standard process. First was a phone interview followed by a face to face interview where the phone interview is to screen candidates to see if they qualify or are the right fit. The second face to face interview was to see if candidates are the right match for the job.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MYMIC (Portsmouth, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

It started with a phone screen which consisted of many questions and various scenarios and how I would handle them but interviewer was super nice and it felt more like catching up with an old friend. I was also asked about my computer and office skills and given directions to the facility for a face to face meeting.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a conference room conflict?   1 Answer