Mack-Cali Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mack-Cali

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mack-Cali (Edison, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Did not sell the job at all,standard run of the mill questions. Very cold and un enthusiastic . Nothing out of the ordinary. Just a very under welming experience in general.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under stress?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mack-Cali (Edison, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied through my school's career site, they reached out to me through email for a phone interview, and then asked me to come in for an in person interview.

The interview was short, I met with multiple people and they asked basic interview questions. I was really Interested in the job but they kept mentioning that they had already found someone they wanted for the position. They explained they were mainly interviewing others in case that person had other competing offers (which was weird! Didn't know how to respond to that)

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mack-Cali (Edison, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

mediocre. no challenging questions asked. Seemed like I knew more than the person interviewing.
    You keep wanting me to add more but there really isn't any more to add. As I said the interview process stunk. They should really teach a class on how to interview prospective employees

Real Estate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mack-Cali in August 2009.

Interview

They were not very impressive; seemed to be very controlling and manipulative

Interview Questions

• how many children do you have?   1 Answer