Macquarium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macquarium Interview Questions

1.3

Senior Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macquarium (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received an email from recruiter saying I was't a fit for the position. According to the displayed job description and requirements I more than met the requirements and believed that I was a 100% fit for required skills and experience. I was shocked by this email so I responded and politely asked for some feedback.... no response!

Interview Questions

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarium (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

It seemed very easy and pleasant. This should have been a warning sign. Looking back on it they send to be crying out of help and not certain how to execute on the strategy they had laid out.

Negotiation

easy

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macquarium in May 2012.

Interview

Treated with great respect and understanding at every level of the interview process. Interviewed with great recruiter. 2nd call with MQ HQ's lead UX architect, 3rd with remote team member. Interviewed with account rep and was hired shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question: What was I passionate about?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everyone was very reasonable.