Madison Apartment Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Madison Apartment Group

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Madison Apartment Group (Hershey, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online, got a call from HR, then she forwarded my information onto the actual property manager. I setup a face to face interview with the manger, then had a phone interview with the Marketing Director and Regional Manager. After these initial interview steps, I was sent a request to get my drug screen and run my background screening. A week later, I was offered a position!

Interview Questions

• What can I offer Madison Apartment Group?   1 Answer

Leasing Con Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Madison Apartment Group in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed in person by two local property managers. There was also a phone interview involved, but this was at the corporate level. Interview was "normal." No cheesy questions about what animal or color I would like to be. The screening process took forever!

Interview Questions

• What do you like least about this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Madison Apartment Group (Mundelein, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

they did a phone interview first and then they did a one on one interview, then they had a current employee email me. Only then was I able to do a drug test and background check. if you are looking for them to move fast that is a joke. The process was just over a month!

Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Madison Apartment Group (Wyomissing, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Initial call and then face to face at the site. I met with manager and assistant. The interview went well and I was offered the position. Drug test after initial offer and was ready for start date within a week to week and a half. All training was done on site.

Community Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Madison Apartment Group (Lancaster, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview went extremely well and that afternoon I received a request to schedule drug testing. After the drug & background check, communication with Madison Apartment Group ran cold. I was concerned and conducted a follow up. The hiring Director had reccommended me, but someone else was hired instead. Then I received a notice from their HR department that read "Adverse Action" my job offer and be revoked. I called and explained I had never received an offer, why did I receive this notice? It was explained that it was a generic letter that is sent to every applicant. (That seemed odd) But it convienced me that the hiring manager had reccommended me for the position. And yes my drug/background check was fine! But as I conducted more research about the company, I could not find any staff of a minority race working for them. Perhaps upper management does not believe in workforce diversity.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Madison Apartment Group (Nashville, TN) in May 2011.

Interview

I was referred to the company and interviewed in person and over the phone. It was a very thorough process. There was not a point when you were made to feel uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Give us a specific time when someone you helped in the past really needed it.   Answer Question