Magnasoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

3.1

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magnasoft (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

i was interviewed at Bangalore office, it was through campus recruitment, the process consist of GD and 2 rounds of interview. They also take a stress round to judge the candidate. Communication is the key to crack the interview for business development position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me abt yourself, why mba, do you support demonetisation, whats your take on kashmir issue, 7cs of service marketing, difference between sales and marketing and some more general questions.   Answer Question

Executive - Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Magnasoft (New Delhi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Rigorous rounds of interview which were both fun and interesting around the quality of questions i was asked.
    Specific to my role - they confirmed my idea towards furnishing the value of products and services under Brand.

Interview Questions

• I was asked - what opportunities were there tin that year which, if i were to be , could be used to our advantage?   1 Answer

3ds Max Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Magnasoft (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I got call by hr she is very friendly and they asked me to do a model of bench and it was quite easy don't know what will happen to result I'm waiting for it lets hope for best and I feel it's good environment

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Magnasoft (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was 4 rounds and in the last round the CTO happen to tell that he will be rolling out a grt offer and after 3 days after a lot of follow ups from HR, they told that "u have not been selected", and when u ask them a reason or drop them a mail for a reson, they are least bothered to reply.

Interview Questions

• A test and background related questions   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magnasoft.

Interview

The worst interview process I have ever seen in my life. They treat you like beggars. The process was horrible. They make you wait for hours and they don't even bother

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magnasoft (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

First round was Program Writing. 3 Programs were given, which were quite easy. Next round was Technical F2F - Questions were direct and was quite answerable. Interviewer was expecting answers for each and every question. (you cannot expect any sort of hint or help from him)

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magnasoft (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very precise and to the point.
    .Interview questions are particularly written questions are totally out of the box, it made me think a lot, rest of the face to face discussions are fine.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Magnasoft (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

They had no idea on the services just processed with the interviews. they only see how you present your self. its just waste of time. as they say something at the time of interview but they do something else at the end.

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Magnasoft in October 2015.

Interview

First round written testing Java program.
    If cleared then technical round
    Java concepts Multi-Threading, server side logics, dig deep on the program written rewrite optimised code. Use faster sorting n searching techniques

Interview Questions

• first round write Java program like palindrome, employee class sorting and more valid ipaddress   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Magnasoft (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was smooth. It has completed in 2 days. Major thing to concentrate is on Multithreading. Questions given in written test were brilliant. Basic concepts should be really strong to answer the questions.